hondajimz

Shout out to Sausage450r - Why I love this place

I was interested in a sand rail for sale located in Alpine CA. It's easily a 10hr drive 1 way. I contacted him and asked if I could pay him to check it out for me before making the drive. He not only went and checked it out, he wouldn't even accept any form of payment. Guys like this are what make this forum thrive. Thank you again Sausage450r.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Excellent! 

GD.com is a great place because there are  lots of great people here.

He's cool.  He picked up some Coleman fuel for me a few weeks ago.

"Its what we do"

Matt is awesome!  I hooked him up w some 70 parts and we met off the alpine exit on route 8

He was soo appreciative that he made me a custom shot glass and a big bottle of fire ball..... great duner and great dad. !

:poule:

Edited by POULE43

Wow..that's cool, what weird timing though....He told me last night he just got a great deal on a rail in Alpine????

Matt made the same offer for me, although in my case I only had a six hour drive.  The important question is did you get the rail?

Good peeps for sure. Saved my bacon quite a few times.

Just paying it forward. Been helped many times by board members. Most recently chingon619 was a huge help and resource for me. He helped me with some tahoes and suburbans we were looking at. Wish he had something on his lot because, the effin douche bag car dealers i was working with played so many games i said eff it. We’re gonna drive the excursion another 150k miles

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Matt's helped me out as well with a number of things, including endless questions on welders.  Good feller.

15 hours ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

Matt made the same offer for me, although in my case I only had a six hour drive.  The important question is did you get the rail?

It was a good thing he went in my place. He found some things I never would have and I decided to pass on the car. 

:clap1:

DOTM Nominee right there

Matt is definitely top rate.

Saved my season  with my old car once. Welded up some frame cracks before I had it recaged for the Honda motor..