SANDPSYCHO

Sandpsycho vs The BLM

Yesterday I beat my 3 BS ticket from these assclowns. It was a BS saving space ticket because I wouldn't move my truck for some piece of shit that started some shit. 

Most surprising was how much Ranger Baca lied. I heard a who different story from the one that happened. My friend had the samething happen when he fought a ticket Hermis wrote him. These assclown knowingly write bogus tickets and then have to lie to try and get a conviction. They know most people will just pay rather then take to court so they lie away. They are criminals nothing more.

I'm sure I'll be the target of more harrassment now. Any interaction I have will be filmed from now on. I also need to repaint my motorhome and trailer and wear a disguise. 

It you need some help from Rump Ranger Baca you can call him direct at (760)791-5984

20190124_150850.thumb.png.426fa051b57b572a974839cf1d798910.png

s-l640.jpg.3cdb936e63a0301286b9df3afe326b0a.jpg

Daauummm.....

They'll never know who you are with this one ^^^^^^also put a Bernie 2020 sticker on everything and they will leave you alone.

Glad you took the time to make a point, excellent to hear you beat it especially if the officer was lying. 

Posible disguise for your moho;

B759BFA5-5471-458F-A4C9-A26ECD23106F.jpeg.b36fe0895fb64962bff7c22d0c572be0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

wow so crazy

virtually no BLM at Dumont, just at the front gate, and if you do not buy a pass on the way in they ask if you would get one on the way out,

then the San Bernardino Serif dept, is pretty cool, if you are in a Gayzer or Gay3 as long as yo have a helmet and a whip they are fine with you, if they stop by camp most it to ask for directions because they are lost,

Excuse me for being naïve,  but does the BLM or the Rangers ever fire bad employees,  or is it like the teacher protection program?

1 hour ago, J Alper said:

wow so crazy

virtually no BLM at Dumont, just at the front gate, and if you do not buy a pass on the way in they ask if you would get one on the way out,

then the San Bernardino Serif dept, is pretty cool, if you are in a Gayzer or Gay3 as long as yo have a helmet and a whip they are fine with you, if they stop by camp most it to ask for directions because they are lost,

I heard it's an other world there. Maybe we should all start going there. :lol:

1 hour ago, RK Racing said:

Excuse me for being naïve,  but does the BLM or the Rangers ever fire bad employees,  or is it like the teacher protection program?

If they fired bad employees they would only have EMT's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

I heard it's an other world there. Maybe we should all start going there. :lol:

that is why I am so scared to talk about it,  if enough people go to Dumont I am sure it would be more heavier enforced,

really they only have about 4 busy weekends a year, BLM dunes there mid travel car and Sheriff have the funco,  have seen drag racing against both, Sheriff takes it home every time,

off weekends maybe 100 people there, NO sheriff or BLM on non holiday weekends   

I used to go to dumont for halloween every year.  It was alot of fun, but the dunes are very different and the whole area is much smaller. Was alot of fun once or twice a year, any more than that and i think i would start to be bored with the dunes.  I know there are many surrounding desert trails

Awesome ! 👍

Good job!!!! Maybe you can get yourself a sxs and a flatbill so you can be incognito. 

22 minutes ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

Good job!!!! Maybe you can get yourself a sxs and a flatbill so you can be incognito. 

We have all been waiting for him to  purchase a side-by-side any day now anyhow! Now he has a good excuse!

Am I the only one who wonders how an innocent person has had so many run ins with the BLM?!!! Trouble always finds trouble!

1 hour ago, RK Racing said:

We have all been waiting for him to  purchase a side-by-side any day now anyhow! Now he has a good excuse!

:bag:

Gotta start wearing a body cam........

Is there a BLM presence at the Ogilby Campground?  I plan on parking there soon and I'm not sure if I need a BLM pass.

5 minutes ago, Phoenix7 said:

Is there a BLM presence at the Ogilby Campground?  I plan on parking there soon and I'm not sure if I need a BLM pass.

Haven't been down there in a long time but much more low key in that area. I doubt you see much LE presence.  Yes you will need a pass.  Be prepared to drive through a couple  miles of small baby dunes to get to the big dunes.  And then you have all of the closures at Gordons to deal with.

1 minute ago, onanysunday said:

Haven't been down there in a long time but much more low key in that area. I doubt you see much LE presence.  Yes you will need a pass.  Be prepared to drive through a couple  miles of small baby dunes to get to the big dunes.  And then you have all of the closures at Gordons to deal with.

Thanks for the tips.  I also heard about those small baby dunes from a guy who only goes to Gordons Well, so I'm curious to see what they're like as I'm making my way to Patton Valley.

1 minute ago, Phoenix7 said:

Thanks for the tips.  I also heard about those small baby dunes from a guy who only goes to Gordons Well, so I'm curious to see what they're like as I'm making my way to Patton Valley.

They are similar to the small dunes going from the low numbered washes towards Olds.

15 minutes ago, onanysunday said:

They are similar to the small dunes going from the low numbered washes towards Olds.

Except sharp on top because they’re not flattened by a bunch of newbies getting a feel for the dunes for the first time. 

Bring a friend and a tow rope. Not hard to get stuck back there. 

1 hour ago, Rockwood said:

Except sharp on top because they’re not flattened by a bunch of newbies getting a feel for the dunes for the first time. 

True, A lot less traffic on them.

1 hour ago, Rockwood said:

Thanks for the important warning.  I really appreciate it.

Good job, thanks for taking the time to fight this.

Yea what he said ^^^