Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WILDCAT

DUNEBUGGY.COM....... SOLD......

Recommended Posts

DUNEBUGGY.COM   2 seat Sidewinder

Built new in 2006

Fresh Speed Sport (Mark Clark) LS with Whipple Supercharger (2 trips on rebuild)

Intercooler

Accusump oiler system

Fortin trans 4 H

King Shocks

Beard seats w/ Team Tech Belts

PCI PTT Radio/Intercom w/ IPOD adaptor

Fresh Air System for Helmets

Autometer gauges

Gear One hubs/Brakes

$48,000   REDUCED $38000

Contact Dave 602-291-7133

20190222_144903.jpg

20190222_144924.jpg

20190222_144831.jpg

20190222_144846.jpg

20190222_144940.jpg

20190222_144951.jpg

20190222_145002.jpg

20190222_145012.jpg

20190222_145041.jpg

20190222_145708.jpg

20190222_145725.jpg

20190222_145742.jpg

20190222_145755.jpg

20190222_145805.jpg

20190222_145834.jpg

20190222_150547.jpg

20190222_150605.jpg

20190222_150617.jpg

Edited by WILDCAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super nice car GLWTS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rosy said:

Super nice car GLWTS.

Thanks. Very clean not used a lot as it was my sons car and he only was able to use it a couple of times a season due to his baseball career. Now that we have young grandkids it time to take a little break from the sand and play with them. An awesome ride (just ask me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Price reduced to $45,000. Awesome car, bullet proof package that will provide you with memories. It did me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All Dave's stuff is Top Notch and VERY clean..someone will Get a Great car

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still time left in the dune season. Great price on a great car

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

End of the season sale. I want to move this so it doesn't take up space in my garage. Great buy give yourself the summer to do your own customizing. This car is an awesome piece don't wait till next dune season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent you an offer a while ago .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This car would be killer with a KATG body on it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BansheeBoy914 said:

This car would be killer with a KATG body on it...

don't disagree. Would make a great platform if someone was looking to fab a full body kit or windshield/interior and you would still be half the cost of a new car equivalent. then it would truly reflect an individuals personality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Blue-Jay said:

I sent you an offer a while ago .

sorry never saw it. give me a call 602-291-7133 or email me at Dave@burnspestelimination.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a Great car and Dave is a great guy someone needs this car

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always thought these were awesome cars. So is it a Fortin H pattern setup? Just curious. There was a car just like this that was green. I think it was called Antifreeze. Cool wheelies in the videos of that car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, onanysunday said:

I always thought these were awesome cars. So is it a Fortin H pattern setup? Just curious. There was a car just like this that was green. I think it was called Antifreeze. Cool wheelies in the videos of that car.

Yes it is an H straight cut gears.

The Antifreeze car was my little brothers car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, WILDCAT said:

Yes it is an H straight cut gears.

The Antifreeze car was my little brothers car.

The other day I was looking for the video of the big hill wheelie of that car. I think it was filmed from inside the car. Would love to see it again if you know where it is!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, onanysunday said:

The other day I was looking for the video of the big hill wheelie of that car. I think it was filmed from inside the car. Would love to see it again if you know where it is!

 

That was a while ago. If I remember right we were doing a cover shoot for sand sport magazine. When I get a minute I will see what I may have in the achieves. Thanks for stirring up some cool old memories  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edited by onanysunday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had it saved on an old disc!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2019 at 7:31 AM, WILDCAT said:

Thanks. Very clean not used a lot as it was my sons car and he only was able to use it a couple of times a season due to his baseball career. Now that we have young grandkids it time to take a little break from the sand and play with them. An awesome ride (just ask me)

Just curious, how far did your son go in his baseball career ?  Sounds awesome, and is most definitely a full time job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Dune Marshall said:

Just curious, how far did your son go in his baseball career ?  Sounds awesome, and is most definitely a full time job.

he played about 9 seasons after college. Pitched in the big leagues with the Rangers and Padres. Retired last yearDSC_1256.thumb.JPG.9c82e8a08596bbdf48409f1775d82d7d.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

still available, still a great car, still a great buy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2019 at 8:17 AM, WILDCAT said:

he played about 9 seasons after college. Pitched in the big leagues with the Rangers and Padres. Retired last yearDSC_1256.thumb.JPG.9c82e8a08596bbdf48409f1775d82d7d.JPG

That is so awesome !  I cant imagine the ups and downs of that career path.  To make into the MLB is such a life dedication, People dodnt understand how much work that takes.

Congrats to you, I know he could not have done it without dad like you!! How many practices, travel ball tournies...........?? 🙂   What is his name if you dont mind, or pm me.

Good luck with the sale, bitchen car !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super nice cars... I've owned other cars and been in just about every car out there over the past 35 years.... they work well and will eat up the big stuff like no others.....  GLWTS. 

I just may have to make room in my stable... hmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 4:04 PM, Rosy said:

Super nice cars... I've owned other cars and been in just about every car out there over the past 35 years.... they work well and will eat up the big stuff like no others.....  GLWTS. 

I just may have to make room in my stable... hmmm

Your welcome to come by and kick the tires. You never know you may just want to take her home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Halloween is right around the corner. This ass needs a home

20190222_144831.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post
Sign in to follow this  

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...