sinverguenza

Combo spindle to 5 lug

X2 on this. About to buy the Wilwood wide 5 hubs for my front end, but if someone has something for sale PM me. 

image.jpg

27 minutes ago, B0NES said:

X2 on this. About to buy the Wilwood wide 5 hubs for my front end, but if someone has something for sale PM me. 

image.jpg

For starters Safety really should be in the front end,  starting this thread really sound like a beam car,  just my opinion but If a rhino or a rzr800 has front brakes so should a long travel sand car, so I would run a brake made for a sand car,

second, I would add a second shear point on the steering, we should all remember the lighting mqueen car

VW wide 5 is 5 on 205MM

Willwood 5 on 10.25'' bolt pattern

205mm + 8.070''

the snouts are a 2'' hollow,

So you will need front rims for this spindle,

if you did this it would not be a bad way just non conventional, but so buckshot does there own thing  

Now looking online most wide 5 are the rear hub made for full floater axle this is not with a drive flange,  

the drive flange is extra

Warning,

if you go to the true front wide 5 snout it is smaller than the Combo snout

if you go to the rear hub on the front the drive flange is almost the cost of the hub

you still need nuts and bearings, on the wide 5 its, a la carte

then last are the rims the steel rims are the same price as the race trim aluminums

then if you want matching rears you would need the wide 5 wheel adapters for the chevy bolt pattern micro stub $75 each

you can get aluminum wide 5 beadlocks from weld $315 each

but I have seen combo VW style brake kits for $300-500 complete with calipers used on the board, put out a WTB

1 hour ago, J Alper said:

For starters Safety really should be in the front end,  starting this thread really sound like a beam car,  just my opinion but If a rhino or a rzr800 has front brakes so should a long travel sand car, so I would run a brake made for a sand car,

second, I would add a second shear point on the steering, we should all remember the lighting mqueen car

VW wide 5 is 5 on 205MM

Willwood 5 on 10.25'' bolt pattern

205mm + 8.070''

the snouts are a 2'' hollow,

So you will need front rims for this spindle,

if you did this it would not be a bad way just non conventional, but so buckshot does there own thing  

Now looking online most wide 5 are the rear hub made for full floater axle this is not with a drive flange,  

the drive flange is extra

Warning,

if you go to the true front wide 5 snout it is smaller than the Combo snout

if you go to the rear hub on the front the drive flange is almost the cost of the hub

you still need nuts and bearings, on the wide 5 its, a la carte

then last are the rims the steel rims are the same price as the race trim aluminums

then if you want matching rears you would need the wide 5 wheel adapters for the chevy bolt pattern micro stub $75 each

you can get aluminum wide 5 beadlocks from weld $315 each

but I have seen combo VW style brake kits for $300-500 complete with calipers used on the board, put out a WTB

Thanks Alper. I really appreciate your time and the info. 

I have a set of the Jamar Pro X 5 lung spindle mounts that ill make you a killer deal on comes with disc brakes and everything will need.. They have never been used

4 hours ago, Twin Turbo Tommy said:

I have a set of the Jamar Pro X 5 lung spindle mounts that ill make you a killer deal on comes with disc brakes and everything will need.. They have never been used

Can you PM me a price and location?

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 6:24 PM, sinverguenza said:

Can you PM me a price and location? PM sent