yoshi

SXS fixture, scan/cad files......

A few years I ago was setting up to build SXS cages but have since gone another route.  What i’m selling now is the fixture and a copy of the solidworks cad files for the fixture, as well as copies of laser scanned files I created for the factory 4 seat and 2 seat rzr cage. The 4 seat RZR scan includes the front/rear bumper mount locations. The CAD files will allow you to design other cages in the computer to fit in the fixture before building. The jig was designed with bolt on parts so other cages could be built as well.  I am also including the metal plug I made from the rzr that was used to build the fixture so other jigs could be built off the plug if needed.  I also have a bunch of lower rear cage mounts I designed/built, some rear shock resi mounts and am also including a lot of small door tube mounts I had built. I can provide files to reproduce the rear mounts if you want them.

I’m selling everything listed above for $5,900.  
I also have some scans and other stuff available for the X3 for additional cost.
918-521-3736….

1.jpg

2.JPG

8.JPG

12.jpg

16.JPG

17.JPG

19.jpg

Edited by yoshi