kofire

Wanna give a huge shoutout to Chevy5150

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody.  I’d like to share with everyone my experience with @chevy5150

He’s done my home loans and refinances for close to ten years.   They’ve all gone through without a hiccup and he’s always been spot on with his cost and pricing estimates.   

This time was a little different.   I was in the process of selling a home to relocate my family and remembered he had told me at one point he was a licensed real estate agent.  So I asked if he could act as our buyers agent once we were looking for another house.   He said yep no problem whatever you need , I’d be happy to help    

We had a couple changes in plans, destinations, a few other things out of our control and had some interesting interactions with multiple other realtors.      I can be a pain in the ass sometimes as well.    He stuck with us throughout the entire process and five months later we live in our dream home thanks to him.   Our buying destination changed from an hour from his house to 2.5 hrs away.   

I have experience with other realtors due to buying and selling homes in the past and can definitely say he is great at what he does.    He ensured us through the entire process he just wants us to be happy.   That goes a long ways for me.   

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.   He is the best in the business.     If anybody needs a home loan or a realtor I highly recommend Andrew.   909-964-5348

thanks    Keegan Smith

Edited by kofire

Andrew is he best in the business, always happy to hear another good story and always ready to send people his way.

Andrew hs done many loans for me and been my agent on one purchase.   All of my experiences were great.

X4. Andrew helped me when I had to refinance my home. It was a nightmare and Andrew and his team was there. I had a short time to refinance or my home would be in foreclosure. 

Thank God someone on this AWESOME forum commented just like kofire ( maybe it was kofire on a previous loan) just did.

I called Andrew explained my situation and he quickly started the long tedious process.

I need to bug him (Andrew) again.

Where did you end up moving to ?

4 minutes ago, hondajimz said:

Where did you end up moving to ?

The original plan was Temecula but God had other plans.   So we ended up staying in Tehachapi and getting a house with property and a shop.    I’ll update this thread once we complete some projects around here.   

This is good to know thanks for sharing!

Another vote for Andrew! He handled a re-finance for me to get rid of PMI. Went on without a hiccup. Him and his staff were a pleasure to deal with and I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again!

Andrew

That's great!

It's was my pleasure to help you and your family!!

If anyone needs help with mortgage loans or is looking for an agent please don't hesitate to call, text, or email anytime.

Andrew has also helped out my family more than once.  Great service and easy to deal with.

Posted (edited)

Another happy customer here. Past refis and a new home purchase this past year all went well!

Hoping I stay here awhile.

Edited by HappyW/VForce

X100, Great to deal with :thumbup:

Andrew is THE MAN!  I'll be working with him for our new house purchase or new house build.

I love this! This board has our back in every angle it's crazy. Hope to need him someday. 

And just like that Chevy5150 (Andrew) closes another deal for me. The process was seemless amd I would never consider lending with another person. Thank you Andrew!

Thanks Billy.  It was a pleasure to help.

Posted (edited)

What are interest rates these days? 30 year fixed.

@chevy5150

Edited by TD

PM sent