davyjones

A new eagle

My son Ryan has Achieved so much for himself in his life . A lot of adventures and heartaches Along the way . One of my proudest moments to see him do this for himself and on his own . 

8FBE4C35-6E98-4DC6-964E-DF42A29410F1.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

Nice accomplishment. Anyone who has not done it doesn’t understand what all it takes.

To bad the commies are trying to destroy the BSA. I hope your family is fighting to preserve sanity within your troop.

Congrats, an awesome achievement for young men. BSA was a huge part of my young life, your son will always cherish those years.

bsa-rockwell.jpg

That is great.  I never made it all the way through Eagle Scouts, but the things/lessons/morals that you learn are a huge ingredient to being successful later in life IMO.

You should be proud as should he  -  too many people today are losing track of BSA values

2 minutes ago, fullthrottleguy said:

You should be proud as should he  -  too many people today are losing track of BSA values

Yeah, mainly the BSA which isn’t even the BSA anymore.....

Yes dad should be proud and he is if I’m reading his expression in the picture properly.

Your boy will succeed in life, making Eagle Scout almost insures that according to the statistics.

Awesome, congrats to your son for getting it done!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Congrats!

Love the picture, you guys look like twinsies 😉

You know, I didn’t make eagle. I had some great times as a Boy Scout but it just wasn’t a big thing for my parents to support and I didn’t have core friends there. What I remember looking at your pic is how cool it was when the Eagle guys were around. They wore the sash with all the achievements and you HAD to be impressed. The Eagles were the leaders and most everyone knew it. Congrats on a great achievement.

Awesome !!