Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grease Monkey

It's Saturday 3/2/19 what are you doing this weekend?

Staying dry. Rain again in so cal. Working today. Tomorrow :dunno:

You all be safe and have fun.

Looks like its raining in Glamis but will have a high of 75. Steamy

:gd:

:sail:

Watching the :rain::rain::rain::rain::rain:

Working🙎🏼‍♀️😊

I'm at least going to buy the UFC 235 Pay Per View tonight.  It's a rock solid fight card.  I'm rooting for Anthony Smith, Tyron Woodley, Robbie Lawler, and Zabit Magomedsharipov.   Anthony Smith more than anyone else.  

I plan on doing some offroading today or tomorrow, and if I do, I will try to post some decent photos of the offroading area.

At work right now!

Then we have a wedding to go to...my wife has made the cake...or actually cakes for it and they look awesome.

Hope the weather lets up when we go to transport them to the venue :scared:

Daughter’s softball ceremonies and games were cancelled for today. Threw some meat on the smoker and gonna pull the carb off my 450 to clean it. Supercross tonight. 

OT tomorrow.

Husband working in the garage, Taking in a hockey game tonight with a few 🍺🍺. Tomorrow a little Netflix and chill.

Sitting in Vegas watching Cars go round & round.

Picked up a pair of 8' led whips from whyps n shyt this morning, so nice! Gonna watch kids movies, eat popcorn and snuggle rest of the day

Walking the shops downtown Palmsprings and making the wife happy!!!. Ate sum weard ass shit for breakfast this morning!

2AD2D144-E711-4282-9B12-F93CADC1FFD9.jpeg

Did some honey do's this morning, now nothing........fights at Nickman's tonight.

Gonna do maintenance on the generator tomorrow, rewire my new to me (new, back to me, I owned it 5 or 6 years ago) buggy trailer. 

3 hours ago, dbart said:

At work right now!

Then we have a wedding to go to...my wife has made the cake...or actually cakes for it and they look awesome.

Hope the weather lets up when we go to transport them to the venue :scared:

:wwp:

Shot a USPSA match at South Mountain, then went to the Off Road Expo in Scottsdale.  The SSSS it was not...

Twins b-day P weekend. Took six girls to the pool last night. Then sleepover.  Parents showed at 10 today to get them. Hauled ass across town to meet a dude coming from Tennessee to pick up our new pup/kids birthday present.

Clean up. redecorate.  Repeat.

7 boys started showing at 2:30  today. Took them all down to some Nerf battle place. Kinda like a lazer tag or paint ball facility.  Chased 9 year olds around for 3hrs and spent another 1.5 hrs  driving home in a pretty knarly snow storm. Im beat..

Shopping for riding gear for the kiddos and came home with a x3 🤦‍♂️

Did a road trip to Grass Valley, CA (almost Reno) and look what followed me back...

20190302_112011.jpg

Swapped a new battery into my ktm, on the hunt for a 50 for the kids, headed into town, gotta hit walmart lowes and costco. Wish me luck

39 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Swapped a new battery into my ktm, on the hunt for a 50 for the kids, headed into town, gotta hit walmart lowes and costco. Wish me luck

I know the feeling

42 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Costco Santee parking lot has been cut in half to move gas station from one side to another. Discovered this on Friday morning and it was a mess. Can’t imagine what today will be like. You’ve been warned...

6 hours ago, Mac said:

Did a road trip to Grass Valley, CA (almost Reno) and look what followed me back...

20190302_112011.jpg

lived in Auburn for 13yrs met my wife and she lived in GV

I converted my kids gas powered rc truck to electric, works bitchin now!! Changed out a front tire on my uncles tractor. Then helped my brother work on his new to him rzr. Getting things ready to go to Dumont for my birthday next weekend. 

E2778044-B545-41B2-859F-7B1F5AB36EF0.jpeg

67D50B4B-5282-48A1-91F3-9FBBB1A0C7DA.jpeg

06FC339C-6B1D-4161-A481-B36D32D9CF03.jpeg

Went to my daughters Unified Special Olympics Basketball tournament. They finished 3rd. Our first UNIFIED tournament. Apparently our team didn't have enough participants to have a full team so we went unified. Which means 2 out of five players are shall we say Normal. And Da chEFFF was extremely disappointed in our unified people. I thought the unified players should be there to help the Special Needs kids play...…………...not show boat for themselves! And that's what our team has. I wanted to suit up for the other team and destroy our players. It was embarrassing and wrong! When you're up 30-4 and it's the 3rd qtr, why continue to pound. It's obvious that team was not capable of playing with us but come on already. I had to walk out of the gym. Didn't want to embarrass my daughter or beat up the coach! And yes, he needs to get beat up! On a good note, saw Lionel Ritchie in concert Friday night!Peace 

On 3/2/2019 at 2:08 PM, I'm Sorry said:

:wwp:

:bigrin

We got there early so she could set it up. Her dad made the cake stands...I'll I had to do was paint them. After it was set up, we headed to a little bar down the street.

Cheryl was ready for a cocktail...she was so stressed about getting everything right.

It was fun at the wedding we over heard the table next to us... "This is the best cake I have ever had!" and we heard that from multiple people.

Congrats to Sean and April on their wedding...it was a blast.

IMG_20190302_162310031.jpg

IMG_20190302_162401999.jpg

IMG_20190302_165203020.jpg

IMG_20190302_172930622_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

IMG_20190302_210239286.jpg

2 hours ago, CHEFF said:

Went to my daughters Unified Special Olympics Basketball tournament. They finished 3rd. Our first UNIFIED tournament. Apparently our team didn't have enough participants to have a full team so we went unified. Which means 2 out of five players are shall we say Normal. And Da chEFFF was extremely disappointed in our unified people. I thought the unified players should be there to help the Special Needs kids play...…………...not show boat for themselves! And that's what our team has. I wanted to suit up for the other team and destroy our players. It was embarrassing and wrong! When you're up 30-4 and it's the 3rd qtr, why continue to pound. It's obvious that team was not capable of playing with us but come on already. I had to walk out of the gym. Didn't want to embarrass my daughter or beat up the coach! And yes, he needs to get beat up! On a good note, saw Lionel Ritchie in concert Friday night!Peace 

Wow. Sorry to hear that cHeffro.....not cool move at all.

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.