Richie Rich

Mobile RV Service in Riverside

I've got an extended warranty on my 2018 Attitude and the heater took a crap and you really cant get to it to service it so I would like to have a mobile guy come out to the house to service it.

anyone know of a good one in the Riverside/Moreno Valley area? Thanks in advance.

Rich

Road Side.JPG

Call Mike (909) 600-9206 or Jim (951)-492-8981

These are referrals from Justin Miller RV. He said he's busy and these are guys he's worked with in the past and recommended.

29 minutes ago, hondajimz said:

Call Mike (909) 600-9206 or Jim (951)-492-8981

These are referrals from Justin Miller RV. He said he's busy and these are guys he's worked with in the past and recommended.

i will give them a call

thanks

Rich

951-220-0264 Randy

I have used him several times. He is out in your area and has come to my house in Whittier. 

What's the heater doing? I had my rear heater act up on our motorhome the last trip out, pulled the external cover off and hit it with air gun... and it fired right up after that.

1 hour ago, EMPIRE231 said:

What's the heater doing? I had my rear heater act up on our motorhome the last trip out, pulled the external cover off and hit it with air gun... and it fired right up after that.

that would be my first thought too, but on my trailer, there is no external cover, jut the 4" by 4" exhaust for the heater.

but mine is turning on and getting warm and you can hear the burners kick in and then immedietly shuts off a few seconds later. does this three times and then i have to shut power off to the trailer to reset it and it goes through the entire process again.

1 minute ago, Richie Rich said:

that would be my first thought too, but on my trailer, there is no external cover, jut the 4" by 4" exhaust for the heater.

but mine is turning on and getting warm and you can hear the burners kick in and then immedietly shuts off a few seconds later. does this three times and then i have to shut power off to the trailer to reset it and it goes through the entire process again.

Mine was doing pretty much the same thing.

Paging RK Racing !.. His pulled his out twice and has his in the shop right now! those furnaces are a piece of crap !....

Its probably the heater brain.