WaPaWeKkA

Bike Bandit San Diego

Anybody have any experience ordering from the? I need to have a OEM fuel tank sent to me in Riverside. If I pay for express shipping, you think they'll have it to me by Wednesday?

Andrew

Posted (edited)

They should; ups ground is guaranteed one day in san diego. They are in el cajon (veys), buy may drop ship from supplier, let me know i can always add it to my monday ups and you’d have it end of day tues. 

Edited by sausage450r

12 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

They should; ups ground is guaranteed one day in san diego. They are in el cajon (veys), buy may drop ship from supplier, let me know i can always add it to my monday ups and you’d have it end of day tues. 

I’m gonna order it tomorrow. Website says usually ships in 1 to 2 business days and with express shipping I pray it’s here by Wednesday. 

On a side note: fuel tanks are expensive as hell. $330 for a tank and you still need to buy the petcock and brackets. 

Andrew

7 minutes ago, WaPaWeKkA said:

I’m gonna order it tomorrow. Website says usually ships in 1 to 2 business days and with express shipping I pray it’s here by Wednesday. 

On a side note: fuel tanks are expensive as hell. $330 for a tank and you still need to buy the petcock and brackets. 

Andrew

Just fyi, veys is no longer a honda dealer. My money would be on supplier drop ship

What's wrong with your current tank ??   Guessing a leak somewhere. Can you plastic weld it ?

I would just start by calling them directly and asking them. I don’t think you’ll get a good awnser posting here. They used to buy a boat load of products from me. They are good peeps. Call and ask Carlos .

11 hours ago, hondajimz said:

What's wrong with your current tank ??   Guessing a leak somewhere. Can you plastic weld it ?

It has a bad petcock. Went to replace it and one of the bolts is stripped out inside the tank. Just keeps spinning. This is also the case for one of the fender bolts that also attaches to the tank. 

Andrew

9 hours ago, Blue-Jay said:

I would just start by calling them directly and asking them. I don’t think you’ll get a good awnser posting here. They used to buy a boat load of products from me. They are good peeps. Call and ask Carlos .

Going to call them tomorrow morning. As well as some other places. I’d like to pick one up at a will call instead of deal with shipping. 

They weren't going to be able to get it to me on time. The product needs to be shipped to them and then they ship it out to me. Earliest they could have done was Monday or Tuesday next week.

Andrew

Just an FYI, I ordered tires for the MC from Bike Bandit, they are the fastest I have seen ship and arrive from any of the MC related sites.  Ordered on a Monday afternoon, had them in hand on Wednesday without expedited shipping, and they had the best pricing as well.  I didn't know they are Veys?