Sign in to follow this  
aceisback

Can Am Outlander Max

Looking for a decent shape Outlander Max. 400/500/650/800/1000, if you have any of these sizes that are just collecting dust and you would like it gone then let me know. CL is kind of dry right now except for some over priced ones. I expect to pay a fair price but not near new cost on a 2009 model just because you rarely rode it.

Let's do some dealing.

I got an 06 outlander 800 max xt. Lot of hours but still runs good. Make me a deal

Might you have any pics of said machine? We can PM if you'd rather. Where are you located?

On 3/24/2019 at 10:52 AM, nickman123 said:

I got an 06 outlander 800 max xt. Lot of hours but still runs good. Make me a deal

I've duned this thing..........can legally ride 2 as well!

44 minutes ago, spize909 said:

I've duned this thing..........can legally ride 2 as well!

This particular one, or just one in general? I've seen them climb Sand Mountain at Little Sahara Utah with two people on board so I know it's got enough power for what I need it for. Just getting old and broke down and looking for a comfortable ride for when I don't feel like taking the RZR out.

Posted (edited)

This particular one.. It  is a badass machine. Hell of a tow vehicle.. Here is a clip of it.  This was a  day a rusty rider borrowed it, and the conditions were tough. He was just a little timid, and and didn't end well.. Didn't hurt anything though..   Thats Spize coming to the rescue.. 😎

Edited by amcf18

Cool machine, I have always liked the big motor utility quads. Rode one around Arrowhead, a blast in mud, etc.

BUT....a question, will this be for back country type trails and work stuff?

If answer is NO, because you plan to take it to the Dunes -  then you need a plush DS650 again.

4 hours ago, CRUSTY said:

BUT....a question, will this be for back country type trails and work stuff?

This exactly.   I still have some DS 650's. Looking for something I can pull a drag with, with a reverse, and a ride I can take my wife on and be legal.

13 hours ago, aceisback said:

This exactly.   I still have some DS 650's. Looking for something I can pull a drag with, with a reverse, and a ride I can take my wife on and be legal.

It's a cush ride.  I rode the hell out of it at Dumont one weekend when my shift shaft seal let go on my quad. It's plenty capable in the sand......but not a sport quad. That guy that rolled is a bike guy.

Perfect for what you want. It was originally bought as a hunting/desert machine. Did this Nick guy ever get back to you? If not I can go next door and throw rocks at his window or something.

Many years ago.......Thanksgiving '07

thanksgiving 07 glamis 028 outlander.JPG

Lol, sounds like she was the neighborhood ho! Hopefully y'all didn't put her away wet too. I know Bombardier/Can Am's are very capable machines and can take some abuse. Some folks don't like how heavy they are but I think that's what helps them be so durable.

We PM'd and I was supposed to get some pics via text but I haven't heard anything as of late.  If you can remind him that he offered I would appreciate it. May be getting cold feet and not really wanting to part with it. That just happened to me with a guy at work that was going to sell me his motorhome and his wife backed out of the deal. Wondering where it's located also.

Tried sending pics via phone. Heres some I found already on my computer that I was able to load onto the site

I sent a text to your number also to reply to. I'm going with these damn solar flares keeping the phones from communicating. 

On a side note I posted our Honda Recon 250 this morning at 10. Loaded it into the new owners truck at 4 this afternoon. Probably should've asked a little more for it but I need room for an Outlander.

Maybe the phone issue will sort out tomorrow.

1 hour ago, nickman123 said:

IMG_1030.thumb.JPG.74573e45e69576746da3a0f9c519ee50.JPGIMG_1029.thumb.JPG.4e234bdb88610eab3b8d9f1eee934bf3.JPGIMG_1028.thumb.JPG.1213b2e635ea00f9a76f02a4af0e8017.JPGIMG_1027.thumb.JPG.2be4794d6973652c22c311d0c237454d.JPGIMG_1026.thumb.JPG.3843e69aaad39c64ad7c7ae9aea72207.JPGIMG_1031.thumb.JPG.0615c3d30d090911e51a9079c6971258.JPGIMG_1032.thumb.JPG.c09f9414accd1f8568982d82410213fd.JPGIMG_1034.thumb.JPG.6f7833c84e8f195422502b5b8055f379.JPGIMG_1035.thumb.JPG.c35ccdfcfdfafdf349f47348aaa6e375.JPG

GET THAT THING OFF MY eff*ING LAWN!!!!!

I'm doing my best to help him out. Hopefully I can make it mine before the weekend is over.

10 hours ago, aceisback said:

I'm doing my best to help him out. Hopefully I can make it mine before the weekend is over.

Stop over for a beer if you make it up and you're thirsty!

We had a Recon for a few years. Bought it from a roofing company that used if for big hot mop flat roof jobs. Cleaned the tar off of it and we all rode it Glamis, Ocotillo, etc. Sold it to a guy that took it down to Mexico.......probably still running fine.