Big Mikey

Glamis Mikey's 1st run with my new CanAm x3 Turbo

This is the Maiden voyage a new ara with my Can-Am X3 I tell you I was surprised at how much better the x3 is compared to the Rzr. 
there isn't any comparison between the 2 vehicles My new X3 is supreme!  I love it more than I can express it's too bad that I hung on to the Polaris Rzr for so long... I thought that it would eventually be dialed in. I wouldn't wish an Rzr on anyone! polaris is shabby BEAN counting company I $ spent upwards of $ 17,000 .00  fixing MFG defects. the most expensive was the heating up( limp mode) the clutch was the second most expensive, then there was several recalls that dictated that NOT USE YOU RZR it will catch fire and kill you! they never fixed anything !!! they put bandaids on the problem instead of fixing the many, many problems  

IMG_0871.JPEG

IMG_0879.JPEG

IMG_0882.JPEG

IMG_0923.JPEG

IMG_0938.JPEG

IMG_0941.JPEG

IMG_0952.JPEG

IMG_0955.JPEG

IMG_0957.JPEG

IMG_0958.JPEG

Glamis 1st trip Can-Am.mp4_20190312_134936.039.jpg

Glamis 1st trip Can-Am.mp4_20190312_135703.917.jpg

Glamis 1st trip Can-Am.mp4_20190312_135808.395.jpg

Glamis 1st trip Can-Am.mp4_20190312_135832.820.jpg

Glamis 1st trip Can-Am.mp4_20190312_135938.548.jpg

Glamis 1st trip Can-Am.mp4_20190312_140253.234.jpg

Glamis 1st trip Can-Am.mp4_20190312_141520.860.jpg

Glamis 1st trip Can-Am.mp4_20190312_141621.644.jpg

Glamis 1st trip Can-Am.mp4_20190312_141753.299.jpg

Glamis 1st trip Can-Am.mp4_20190312_142051.282.jpg

I agree had a sandcar for 10 years and a 1k rzr for us its the perfect fit for all our rides year round

Congrats Mikey!  Looks like fun! Love your vids....I'm over watching $250K sancars do wheelies down the drags and up Olds. :td:

~jw

Congrats on your new Can Am Mikey.  Thanks for another excellent video.  Crystal clear, nice weather, exciting action, even slo-mo jumps.  You make the best Glamis videos!

Just now, Phoenix7 said:

Congrats on your new Can Am Mikey.  Thanks for another excellent video.  Crystal clear, nice weather, exciting action, even slo-mo jumps.  You make the best Glamis videos!

Thank you Richard I appreciate the kudos😘the video did turn out nice didn’t it 

Great vid! Watching you guy bombin through the dunes, makes me wonder... back in the day, when lots were mobbing the Rhino.. did they ever think 10-12 short years later, this is where we would be? 

1 hour ago, WLD-OTZ said:

Great vid! Watching you guy bombin through the dunes, makes me wonder... back in the day, when lots were mobbing the Rhino.. did they ever think 10-12 short years later, this is where we would be? 

Back in 2005, my wifey wanted an automatic trans for the buggy, well we got a rhino's other had expensive buggies bought them also. it was like back to basics, it took a lot of practice and skill to keep up with everyone I bought the 2008 Rzr in 2007 the first model out, I never looked back. the conveniences of standardizing the parts (easy to find ) made it more possible for a greater amount of people to drive and build them!!  

Edited by Big Mikey
punctuation

Just now, Big Mikey said:

Back in 2005, my wifey wanted an automatic trans for the buggy, well we got a rhino other with very expensive buggies bought them also. it was like back to basics, it took a lot of practice and skill to keep up with everyone I bought the 2008 Rzr in 2007 the first model out, I never looked back. the conveniences of standardizing the parts (easy to find ) made it more possible for a greater amount of people to drive and build them!!  

We were getting ready to buy a Rhino in 2007. Luckily for us, one trip to Glamis there was a Yamaha days demo ride, so we both jumped in one, all excited and rarin to go. What a disappointment. It was good tho, because we now knew that a Rhino would just never cut it for us. 

I bought our first sxs in 14, and I went Can Am then, and bought my X3 in late 16, you are right, there is no comparison. The X3 is just head and shoulders above the RZR, for me, and my style of riding. 

Just now, WLD-OTZ said:

We were getting ready to buy a Rhino in 2007. Luckily for us, one trip to Glamis there was a Yamaha days demo ride, so we both jumped in one, all excited and rarin to go. What a disappointment. It was good tho, because we now knew that a Rhino would just never cut it for us. 

I bought our first sxs in 14, and I went Can Am then, and bought my X3 in late 16, you are right, there is no comparison. The X3 is just head and shoulders above the RZR, for me, and my style of riding. 

Be glad you never bought a Polaris Rzr, it was very expensive to fix all Mfg defects That Polaris never got fixed. I love my X3 so much that I'm very pissed off at Polaris for being bean counters when it came to fixing the very many flaws on the Rzr

3 minutes ago, Big Mikey said:

Be glad you never bought a Polaris Rzr, it was very expensive to fix all Mfg defects That Polaris never got fixed. I love my X3 so much that I'm very pissed off at Polaris for being bean counters when it came to fixing the very many flaws on the Rzr

Can Am isn't perfect either. I have a leak in a front tire I have to air up every 2-3 months. 

After watching Sand Trap and all with the Rzr, I knew better, but when the X3 came out, I knew it would be mine.  It was just sex on a stick!

Edited by WLD-OTZ

Welcome. Love my X3. Had a Rzr. I do not miss it at all.

22 minutes ago, Silverback said:

I would love to organize a CanAm Run for a video, that would be off the hook. :thumbup: 

I will be out next weds until the end of the month.

Anyone Up For A CanAm Video Run this summer Pad 5 full moon ride?

Glamis summer fix thumb nail.jpg

10 minutes ago, Silverback said:

I will be out next weds until the end of the month.

I deliver my X3 to The Pro Shop Monday!! to attach a bunch of goodies should take a week or so. Brandon and Joe are on the ball. all the parts are coming together, these guys are amazing

Edited by Big Mikey
punctuation

I may just be down for that!

This is the Ball and it Rolling...  

On 3/15/2019 at 12:16 PM, Silverback said:

Don't get me started!  :rolleyes: 

Great video! Glad you finally got an X3! So much smoother video, I'm sure it handles much better than the previous models. 

Are you getting all of the gussets, brackets, arms, and a front end put on that thing? Remember, there's no frame or bumper forward of the shocks!

:cheers:

12 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

Great video! Glad you finally got an X3! So much smoother video, I'm sure it handles much better than the previous models. 

Are you getting all of the gussets, brackets, arms, and a front end put on that thing? Remember, there's no frame or bumper forward of the shocks!

:cheers:

Steve, I'm on it...

the gussets, brackets, arms, and a front end put on is first thing? it goes to the Pro shop Monday, as for Polaris, may they rot in hell:tpw: I LOVE my new X3 :blowkiss:

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:48 PM, Big Mikey said:

Anyone Up For A CanAm Video Run this summer Pad 5 full moon ride?

Glamis summer fix thumb nail.jpg

Obviously Memorial weekend for sure! But there will be a sand car or 2 

1 minute ago, Richard H said:

Obviously Memorial weekend for sure! But there will be a sand car or 2 

Hell yes, nobody gets turned away and our group🧐

Only thing I have done to my max is adjust the ride hight and it rode better than my neighbors xp4 turbo with 2k into his suspension. Made me happy with the choice I made for sure. Upgrading the crap front end is on my list for summer projects but other than that I am happy as is. 

Love your videos and congrats on the new ride. Can’t wait to see the new content coming. 

Congrats! Always love new rides