Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

2019 SCU CBM 440 S4D

2019 Sand Cars Unlimited SCU  

SCU VIN#  & MSO

Brand new car built by SCU, 650HP CBM 440 motor with flat top pistons & fast intake manifold, Rancho built S4D sequential 4 speed trans with GM bell housing, King Shocks, front  bypass 2.5 3-tube & rear bypass 3.5 5-tube, 25 gallon fuel cell with sending unit, Howe power rack & power steering pump, Baja Design XL 80 pro, Baja Design ONX curved light bar, titanium headers & collector, 36” Sand Blaster II rear, 12.5-17 Razor Master fronts, OMF bead locks with inner rings, Jet Trim XHC seats with heaters, Black Crow Seat Belts with pads, AEM digital dash with CBM programming, fuel gauge, shift light indicator, Switch Pros 9100 with Bluetooth (control all switches with phone), lockable glove box, MPI Steering wheel, Tilt Steering column, all panels fully powder coated and lined, dash & center console wrapped. The car is brand new, been shaken down, all loose ends tied up, car has been inspected by CBM, SCU & Rancho after shakedown run.  $148,000 usd 

Car can have doors added by SCU and can be sold less motor too. As it is this car is super easy to get in & out of & you feel 100% safe while in the car. Lots of thought went into the design to ensure it’s as safe as any car Don builds. 

CALL ME  if interested for actual price. Only selling because I want to start another build not desperate but willing to take a reasonable off & possible trade + cash
714-420-4331

9EED959C-A417-4834-B509-0A329F61F6D1.jpeg

BE714A8B-7C55-45AF-8426-0394AE291C96.jpeg

BFFD53F9-5169-48FA-AD19-0F822583C331.jpeg

B634EFB5-CB2D-4596-8255-87D961A1A5F2.jpeg

:simrak:

You just built this  :lmao:

Ok, can't wait to see what is next!

GLWTS I bought a Lottery ticket  :bigrin

30 minutes ago, dbart said:

:simrak:

You just built this  :lmao:

Ok, can't wait to see what is next!

GLWTS I bought a Lottery ticket  :bigrin

OB forgot to drop off his meds for me. I have an idea for a new car, if this sell or not I'll probably start it.

Hahaha....... 

Great car no waiting shake  down done ready to run........awesome for someone who wants a great car with no wait!

BTW OB would have decorated his garage with a new car a little longer but would have be just as good of a value.

Someone gets a great car or you keep a great car and the sand rail market is stimulated. Win  WIn WIn.

3 hours ago, pennywise said:

OB forgot to drop off his meds for me. 

OB is not just an evil genius.....he's diabolical!!!!! I absolutely did not forget to drop off my meds!!!

Will it fit on the same trailer as the generator?? :deal:

53 minutes ago, Ocotillo Boy said:

OB is not just an evil genius.....he's diabolical!!!!! I absolutely did not forget to drop off my meds!!!

Will it fit on the same trailer as the generator?? :deal:

Hell I’ll just throw in the trailer with the deal new Universal 24’ 100” rear door

573E6197-343D-4C47-B0B7-18AF96142CB3.jpeg

You have gone mental! 

:simrak:  wow! That was unexpected. That is one nice ride!

What brand is the next build?? Oh and super nice car - dig the color scheme 👍