Jump to content
Air450

Do you guys like pics?

Recommended Posts

There was a pretty good crowd this weekend.

Sorry for the amateur pics.  :dunno:  Outta focus and over/under exposed!

i-JFGJdHC-X2.jpg

i-7pdStgZ-X2.jpg

i-fBFPfQD-X4.jpg

i-3KZrFwj-X4.jpg

i-BcTcpGM-X2.jpg

i-mCHPzqp-X4.jpg

i-r6Q9NbX-X4.jpg

i-ttpP32k-X4.jpg

i-BHw3MMN-X4.jpg

i-9NT6nS9-X4.jpg

i-9ZfW3Mv-X4.jpg

 

i-kts2XMR-X4.jpg

Yes, I got that pic of you going down the drags! I thought you latched the hood? :lol:

i-rWpFdML-X4.jpg

i-wCK3vDQ-X2.jpg

i-mNGmkwp-X2.jpg

i-nFCqk2w-X2.jpg

i-v4hDhj3-X2.jpg

i-WWscWsw-X2.jpg

i-65DJfCj-X2.jpg

i-kDDTjcC-X4.jpg

i-wDQqQRs-X4.jpg

i-zH82bqg-X2.jpg

i-GVtRkXm-X2.jpg

My kind of flags! Tuna! Think he's a fisherman?

i-xKgSDWG-X4.jpg

i-fFbCCdz-X4.jpg

i-FrSLnF4-X2.jpg

i-Cq4rhMw-X2.jpg

i-ZK9JdFc-X4.jpg

i-gwV8gHj-X2.jpg

i-bQNXCZJ-X2.jpg

i-fTt6FSR-X2.jpg

i-XS6hZ95-X2.jpg

i-DHmGxTf-X4.jpg

i-Jx7sKBF-X2.jpg

i-fCHC3wd-X2.jpg

i-LLpBpLD-X2.jpg

i-h9Cf6ZC-X2.jpg

i-KLmHSvP-X2.jpg

Last pic of the evening at the drags. Time to go back to camp.

Sunday Funday!

 

i-mH33JQK-X2.jpg

i-6HKRxFJ-X2.jpg

i-WQKQ9Bg-X2.jpg

Made it! :lol:

i-638jJrG-X2.jpg

i-KnqrqrF-X2.jpg

i-WPvBXhW-X2.jpg

i-kk5TV46-X2.jpg

i-Mznv5Lc-X2.jpg

i-q8fTNf3-X2.jpg

i-5MtWFBp-X2.jpg

i-SXsRPZf-X2.jpg

Some ATC's coming by.

i-9dZR2TX-X2.jpg

i-TLxBHzw-X2.jpg

i-9rDFxXz-X2.jpg

i-mZMqgkJ-X2.jpg

i-BkMDjZv-X2.jpg

i-kTCbKMT-X2.jpg

i-bp7HD5s-X2.jpg

i-RPThq4D-X2.jpg

i-MksfHP4-X4.jpg

i-7WMfPXp-X2.jpg

i-LxPQXrJ-X4.jpg

i-FCRVbbv-X2.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you noticed that most of the 4 seat cars have no one in the back seats?  DON~~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AWESOME pictures!  

Love the expressions on the Can Am guy's face.

Need to get back out to Glamis soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, donparscale said:

Have you noticed that most of the 4 seat cars have no one in the back seats?  DON~~~

Would you like to 100MPH in the back seat? :lol: Second of all the 4 seat cars start handling terrible with the extra weight back there. 3rd it slows you down. Need more excuses why I usually don't put extra peeps in the back? If you're just doing fun runs down the drags jump in! But I won't go full throttle and take on the responsibility. I'm sure some other people will chime in why they do or don't take a full car down the drags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, your photography skills suck!lol

Bad ass for sure. That series of pics has OhShite written all over it. Glad he pulled it out. Great job to you and him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trailer princess= trailered to and from the show. 

i-KLmHSvP-X2.jpg

 

Favorite shot with the mountains in the background.

i-KnqrqrF-X2.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Rucker said:

Trailer princess= trailered to and from the show. 

i-KLmHSvP-X2.jpg

 

Favorite shot with the mountains in the background.

i-KnqrqrF-X2.jpg

Good to know no issues.  :thumbup:

 

Got a few artistic pics! :lol:  I have more but didn't post them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rucker said:

Trailer princess= trailered to and from the show. 

i-KLmHSvP-X2.jpg

 

Favorite shot with the mountains in the background.

i-KnqrqrF-X2.jpg

 

43 minutes ago, Air450 said:

Good to know no issues.  :thumbup:

 

Got a few artistic pics! :lol:  I have more but didn't post them.

Sadly there were issues...

I drove it to the drags from boardmanville made a few runs and exploded the differential, trailer ride back.  

E575D180-E8D9-47F9-8322-AF372CB1B19D.jpeg

68895E50-5B59-4375-9BA8-8986867F753F.jpeg

801689B9-E0A4-413B-A6CC-B19FD129DAA1.jpeg

3E5E108E-2B2D-4ED8-BA65-F64A25928D7E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great pics. I prefer action shots at the hills or in the dunes, the drag strip pictures are kinda boring (IMO, you asked 😜) unless a car is outta shape in the whoops or rolling over. Oh, and I’ve always like pics of cars with compressed suspension, short travel or long travel doesn’t matter. I just like to see what the suspension is doing and where the tires are at under full compression. 

Post up the artistic pics! I’d like to see what you “see” out there. For me, just standing at the bottom of Olds with the tan sand set against the blue sky with the whisps of white clouds sets me straight. I love the sights and sounds of the place, but also love the solace and “vibration” of the dunes themselves 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rucker said:

Trailer princess= trailered to and from the show. 

i-KLmHSvP-X2.jpg

 

Favorite shot with the mountains in the background.

i-KnqrqrF-X2.jpg

Great shots Carl! 

 

I love when people assume why @Kevin car is on the trailer :lol: :rolleyes:

 

Loved my fast passes in the 1BadBeast - that car is unreal. 140 mph+ I was so thankful to Jeff for letting me hop in - WOW 

IMG-0100.JPG

fa3d45b3-a7e4-43ed-a962-fd056bf211ca.JPG

Edited by QueenGlamis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, there was a bunch of really nice cars out there.  Great pictures, glad you took them and posted them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Kevin said:

 

Sadly there were issues...

I drove it to the drags from boardmanville made a few runs and exploded the differential, trailer ride back.  

E575D180-E8D9-47F9-8322-AF372CB1B19D.jpeg

68895E50-5B59-4375-9BA8-8986867F753F.jpeg

801689B9-E0A4-413B-A6CC-B19FD129DAA1.jpeg

3E5E108E-2B2D-4ED8-BA65-F64A25928D7E.jpeg

OUCH! Time to upgrade to an Albins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Great pics. I prefer action shots at the hills or in the dunes, the drag strip pictures are kinda boring (IMO, you asked 😜) unless a car is outta shape in the whoops or rolling over. Oh, and I’ve always like pics of cars with compressed suspension, short travel or long travel doesn’t matter. I just like to see what the suspension is doing and where the tires are at under full compression. 

Post up the artistic pics! I’d like to see what you “see” out there. For me, just standing at the bottom of Olds with the tan sand set against the blue sky with the whisps of white clouds sets me straight. I love the sights and sounds of the place, but also love the solace and “vibration” of the dunes themselves 

Being out in the dunes catching people going by is one of my favorite ways to get some pics. It's when a group goes by, how do you catch pics of all of them? Believe me I try! :lol:

This car happens to go by all the time! :lol:

i-BLRC4VD-X4.jpg

IMG_8171-X4.jpg

Some squatting.

i-VR2V576-X4.jpg

Count every paddle of sand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice pics thanks for sharing!

I find it kind of funny when I see a nice car with tiny little pizza cutter front tires, they look so out of place next to a 20" wide paddle Imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great pics as usual! I guess I need to stay later at the drags and make passes to get on your camera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great pics Carl! What lens are you using these days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Air450 said:

Just the EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens.  Sometimes the subject is to close and going by to fast! :lol:

 

Such a good lens. My son loves his, although the 70-200 F2.8L is a close second.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was that white sand truck Electric ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great pics, any way to get a original?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Air450 said:

OUCH! Time to upgrade to an Albins?

If I only had albins kind of money... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.