Sign in to follow this  
endobear

Last week of March 2015 Google Earth

Was searching Google Earth to show a buddy from Colorado were we are camping this weekend so he can meet us.

Pics must have been taken the second to the last or the last weekend of March and shows our group. Thought it was cool.

Anybody else that was out there around this time. You may be famous....

hell I cannot remember last month and trying to figure where I camped in 2015 is unpossible in my pea brain.

I was looking at Google Earth a few years ago at a Super Target job site that I had worked on.   When I noticed my truck parked right where I would normally park it.  Next to it was another truck with a ladder rack.  I couldn't remember  having one of the Service guy's on my site.  Then I remembered on the first day onsite I had to hook up power to the supers trailer and one of them did come out and give me a hand pulling wire...... This is where I get famous :lol:

You can see barley see me on the one end and the other guy helping me you can see his high vis shirt.  But both of us were casting 10 tall shadows.

In other strange things caught on camera.  There was a guy who worked for me at my old job who was notorious for leaving the job site and " going for materials" for extended periods of time.  It was well known that he would drive across town to go to a Home Depot.  Well on this very site there was a guy selling a nice Harley. In the for sale ad picture was his truck driving by.  I called him into my office one day and told him that the big boss was buying a new bike and if he wanted to see a picture of it.  He just about shit his pants when I showed him the picture.

Google Street view had a buddy and I sitting on his porch drinking beers in El Cajon.  We were looking right the camera.

Crazy if you look at different services.

Street views
Google is still from before I moved in, but Bing is newer yet not current (has my old 5th wheel in the back).

Aerials
Google is newest (project boat in back), bing second, then mapquest has me hooked up to my boat.

Sad day... I can't find it but I had a snap shot aerial of the day I was selling the sand rail (5-15min window of us testing in the alley).

I was on street view while at work and in my garage a few years ago. It since been updated. My house is on it though, I'm inside so only the NSA can see me.

Street view shows my truck at a buddy's house during the day,,,,he worked day shift, his wife worked nights,,,,,,,

7 hours ago, endobear said:

Was searching Google Earth to show a buddy from Colorado were we are camping this weekend so he can meet us.

Pics must have been taken the second to the last or the last weekend of March and shows our group. Thought it was cool.

Anybody else that was out there around this time. You may be famous....

Are you saying that the Glamis earth photos are current as of March 2015?  When you are using Google Earth, how do you check when the image was taken?   I tried to figure it out but can't find a date.

google earth has a way to go back and see the property as thay where.i had to meet a demo contractor at a old factory site that was abondond for 12 years and we had to locate pump stations on the 5 acre property along with fire hydrants.plans showed them all but we could only find a few.demo was done a few years back but got stoped.anyway he went into google earth and went back to like 1987.and it showed the place in full operation with cars in parking lot and all.

all this talk and no pic. ?

:wwp:

16 minutes ago, I'm Sorry said:

all this talk and no pic. ?

:wwp:

Saychz13 R.I.P........... google street map pic.  😂

C8AC5946-5BFB-4205-B00B-91765CCBB986.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

When you go to Panguitch lake RV park my trailer is still in my normal spot with my green grass. DON~~~

A few years ago I saw the google car go by. I waved. 

ED4D065B-1301-47CB-B549-30D023A22E80.png