Sign in to follow this  
onanysunday

New Zealand banning "assault style guns"

This popped up on my newsfeed on my phone this morning and I thought damn. How do they change the law that quick? Crazy. I am sure the bad guys will bring their guns right in.  https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/20/asia/new-zealand-christchurch-gun-ban-intl/index.html

Of course you know there would be an article on one of the many liberal media sites mentioning Cortez. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/21/this-is-what-leadership-looks-like-us-democrats-rally-new-zealand-bans-military-style-guns/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6fd7f3bb338c

New Zealand population 4.8 million people. 1.2 million guns.    .25 per person.

US population 327 million. 393 million guns.      1.2 per person. 

7 minutes ago, onanysunday said:

New Zealand population 4.8 million people. 1.2 million guns.    .25 per person.

US population 327 million. 393 million guns.      1.2 per person. 

I don't know how accurate those numbers are. A lot of guns were purchased long before anyone tracked sales numbers or tried to register them.

What we need to impress upon these shit for brains, waste of oxygen, pile of dog turds Libtard politicians (yes, I know that was all redundant) is the NRA IS the will of the people. They wouldn't have the money and the power they have if not for us gun owning supporters. It's time for the NRA to destroy ALL enemies of our 2nd Amendment rights.

That includes RINOs who don't fully stand up for their president and their political party.

The NRA isn't the answer.  It's a bunch of old Fudds that are only worried about their bolt  actions and shot guns.  They all but called for the ban on bump stocks. Didn't do a thing to protect the ATF ruling on machine guns.

This was another huge hit to the second amendment, and the NRA didn't do shit about it.

New Zealand is doing a buy back program.  wonder how much they are paying for all the returned guns. 

11 minutes ago, Kraut_n_Rice said:

The NRA isn't the answer.  It's a bunch of old Fudds that are only worried about their bolt  actions and shot guns.  They all but called for the ban on bump stocks. Didn't do a thing to protect the ATF ruling on machine guns.

This was another huge hit to the second amendment, and the NRA didn't do shit about it.

Sorry to say but the NRA is to gun ownership and owners what Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are to blacks.

Lawyers using political hot buttons to get filthy rich and keep there plight in front of the masses without solving anything.Follow the money.

”shall not be infringed” does not leave room for compromise.

Can't they just ban murder, if banning works so (^$)^%)_&^_(^ing good? 

48 minutes ago, Kraut_n_Rice said:

Exactly! I quit my membership two years ago, they call all the time looking for donations.  I told them they need be more out spoken, I’d like them to be seen in the news makin comments- showing force.

The response I get is “ we do all our stuff behind doors, out of the spot light”

wtf? Sounds like their in bed with the other side. 

Btw- I watched the entire video from his body cam. Holy shit!  Most got caught in the corner nowhere to hide, maybe could of stopped a couple deaths if someone was armed but chit went down fast.

Posted (edited)

Those simpletons just don't get it. The shooter might have used a gun, but if they had confiscated all of the guns last yr, he would have bombed the place, or poisoned them all, or just used a machete. None of those people could have stopped a determined guy with a machete unless they rose up together as a unit to attack him.

Next yr it will be some guy with 2 pistols and 20 mags, or a crossbow, or a nutjob with a van full of fertilizer. Don't tell me they're tracking all of the fertilizer in a country full of sheep. 

They're trying to ban hatred or whatever it was by outlawing guns. Until they address the real issue - whether it's mental illness, hatred, too many immigrants, or whatever, banning the weapon does nothing but strip away self defense weapons from innocent people.  

Edited by socaldmax

7 hours ago, Kraut_n_Rice said:

Yup hunters only care about "their hunting rifles" they can care less about semi autos but whats to stop gun grabbers from going after them after semi autos?Afterall their hunting rifles can next be called high power sniper rifles.

Dems like to divide and conquer they are good at splitting up groups and they end up not supporting each other while they sail their stupid restricitons right through.

Posted (edited)

I couldn’t care less about New Zealand or their guns. But, have any of you seen the video of that shooting? Apparently he live streamed it and some websites still have it up. It’s hard to watch. And I’m dehumanized to most of these things. There needs to be a special place in hell for somebody like him. 

Edited by WaPaWeKkA

6 hours ago, mike dee said:

Exactly! I quit my membership two years ago, they call all the time looking for donations.  I told them they need be more out spoken, I’d like them to be seen in the news makin comments- showing force.

The response I get is “ we do all our stuff behind doors, out of the spot light”

wtf? Sounds like their in bed with the other side. 

Btw- I watched the entire video from his body cam. Holy shit!  Most got caught in the corner nowhere to hide, maybe could of stopped a couple deaths if someone was armed but chit went down fast.

The only one that stood a chance of stopping him was the guy rounding the corner that came in real close contact of him. Instead of trying to run out, he could have went for him and things might have been different. He caught a round really quick tho. 

I have heard about the video and care not to watch it.

1 minute ago, onanysunday said:

I have heard about the video and care not to watch it.

Thats for the better.  We watched it in briefing to try to get some training out of it if we were to respond to something similar.

Not only the gun ban, but 2 New Zealanders have now been hit with potential prison time.  One for posting video, one for an anti-Muslim post.  The video may get the kid 14 years.

Once you realize Muslims have been posting videos of beheadings, stonings, drownings, burned alive, rapes and beatings for the last decade....the NZ video is pretty tame.  

"This is for Ebba Ackerlund"

3 hours ago, socaldmax said:

Those simpletons just don't get it. The shooter might have used a gun, but if they had confiscated all of the guns last yr, he would have bombed the place, or poisoned them all, or just used a machete. None of those people could have stopped a determined guy with a machete unless they rose up together as a unit to attack him.

Next yr it will be some guy with 2 pistols and 20 mags, or a crossbow, or a nutjob with a van full of fertilizer. Don't tell me they're tracking all of the fertilizer in a country full of sheep. 

They're trying to ban hatred or whatever it was by outlawing guns. Until they address the real issue - whether it's mental illness, hatred, too many immigrants, or whatever, banning the weapon does nothing but strip away self defense weapons from innocent people.  

Who you callin' simpletons, Willis?

Fudds will feel the pain when all semi autos are banned. 

Yeah, your precious "stopping power" 1911, and that prize Benelli you hunt duck with, gone too pops..

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, ahipara 55 said:

Who you callin' simpletons, Willis?

Any politician who thinks banning weapons is the solution.

Edited by socaldmax