Sign in to follow this  
Grease Monkey

It's Saturday 3/23/19 what are you doing this weekend?

Hello from Glamis.

Ya no what im dooin.

You all have fun n bee safe.

:gd:

:sail:

GM

Hello back from Glamis. 

Going to the Old School Buggy get together at the Swing Set this morning. 

cleaned the house cuz the wife is sick with flu.now running to the pet store to get the dogs some new elevated bowls mabe hit a local bar for lunch then home to hang with the little guy and help him fix his RC car.

Posted (edited)

Visiting wife’s family in seattle

Went to point defiance zoo and aquarium in tacoma. Drove along gig harbor stopped on a cool pier on puget sound

7D6B0174-9331-44A9-BEF1-9484531E1C29.thumb.jpeg.950023a671cd08be00370368b46febb7.jpegFA1323E2-BF1A-4DB3-AC3E-A4C0721B7435.thumb.jpeg.342240faa9a74680745c63669c40da71.jpeg85FCBA54-F2E7-4ABF-8933-861373A9EE8B.thumb.jpeg.ffa7b022f8df3bd2ba8451a6b59c2a0f.jpeg2D7CB53D-BD78-4EC3-9BF0-8B9919A8FE98.thumb.jpeg.b2a1b32f2c13f26e3f389c4d4dfc1f32.jpeg

found a safe space next to the applebees in lynnwood

D6BFD5FF-D984-4FCC-8A10-ECE8B97F2A71.thumb.jpeg.7e25a79b1c65c2980eadc930c3483fd5.jpeg

Edited by sausage450r

Heading to the mountains to look at vacation-retirement cabins

Going to the off road show in del mar today with a bunch of friends 

In Ramona with my son. Decommissioning old flags as a service project

20190323_104802.jpg

20190323_105151.jpg

20190323_110226.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Daughter’s softball this morning. 

Birthday dinner for my sister tonight. 

Overtime tomorrow. 

Andrew

Working today then getting ready for Glamis on Thursday.😀

2 hours ago, sausage450r said:

Visiting wife’s family in seattle

Went to point defiance zoo and aquarium in tacoma. Drove along gig harbor stopped on a cool pier on puget sound

found a safe space next to the applebees in lynnwood

I'm glad you're enjoying the good parts of Seattle!

Waiting for a live UFC event this afternoon and evening, all on ESPN+, on the web.  Anthony Pettis is going up to Welterweight for the first time in his career, after some brutal losses at Lightweight.  I really like the guy, but my bet is that he doesn't have the size/build to bang with the big boys at Welterweight.  He's never been known for being a big boned, muscular guy.

I'm going into my garage to change sand tires back to all terrain.  I've been studying the satellite map around my suburb, and I think I have a way to drive my Maverick out to the desert and go to a place approx 7 miles away where there are many off road trails, some that go into the inside of the White Tank Mountains (North side), hopefully without serious climbing.  Either way, there's definitely enough trails out there if I'm super bored at home and don't feel like going to get the trailer.  I may try this tomorrow morning.

Drove out to the family ranch today to check on olive trees, very green and a lot of weeds. Had the 14 year old drive the truck back to the main highway, it's weird sitting in the passenger seat when sober...

IMG_0829.JPG

IMG_0830.JPG

IMG_0831.JPG

IMG_0837.JPG

Got home from work this morning at 0200...slept until 0800(kids didn't bother the wife and I)then got in some yard work..about to leave for Moorpark for the kids Lacrosse games.

Mix in some SuperX while the wife is hosting a open house wine tasting tonight for her Scout & Cellar wine consultanting which is always a great time...probably between 16-20 friends!

tomorrow make some more progress on the patio/deck project since the weather is going to be nice...maybe throw a early morning mountain bike ride in!! 

2 hours ago, Grease Monkey said:

I love you. 

:sex:

5 hours ago, Grease Monkey said:

I love you. 

Is this a general love, a special love,  or a six pack drunk posting kind of love?

I guess it could be a hazy eyed I’m at the promised land (dunes) feeling sorry for those who can’t be their type of philo love?

6 hours ago, Grease Monkey said:

I love you long time.

Fixed. 

Its yores for the taking.

We are enjoying the dunes while my guys at work are crushing it. So proud right now. You'd have to go to out instagram page to see. What took two guys 2.5 days last time took two guys one day today. 

Screenshot_20190323-201039.png

5 minutes ago, Grease Monkey said:

We are enjoying the dunes while my guys at work are crushing it. So proud right now. You'd have to go to out instagram page to see. What took two guys 2.5 days last time took two guys one day today. 

Screenshot_20190323-201039.png

I like the color.......

Nothing like flagging some time. $$$$

1 hour ago, Romans9 said:

Is this a general love, a special love,  or a six pack drunk posting kind of love?

I guess it could be a hazy eyed I’m at the promised land (dunes) feeling sorry for those who can’t be their type of philo love?

GM is the type of person that would go to mexico and get 2 loves and come back and give u one

A whole lot and not a soul got done 

2 hours ago, Romans9 said:

I like the color.......

Nothing like flagging some time. $$$$

Zf7000 series transmission coming out for rebuild. Trans going to zf seattle. Cat 3512 engines.

Visit the trump wall and a Bloody at duner diner

IMG_9962.JPG