Sign in to follow this  
SCHMIDTY

SRS XP900

Posted (edited)

Selling one of our Schmidty Racing Suspension shop RZR's , 2012 2 seat Custom XP900. It is the VOODOO-BLUE model. The RZR is absolutely loaded, and I am positive, that I will forget some of the bazillion features that have been added or done to it. GD price $11,500 .   contact me @ (559)-804-0818 if you have any questions. Evan 

-1785 mi,   108 engine hrs on the odo.

Strai8t up full cage with V-bars

- Polaris Aluminum front bumper(not installed, as we kept it from when we had an 800, but never put it on)

- Twisted Stitch seats

- 3" wide,Pro Armor5 point harness

- roll-cage mounted,LED dome-light with dash switch

-Rugged Radio intercom with car to car radio

- Battery disconnect switch

- Custom billet shift knob

- Grant steering wheel with Sweet disconnect

- Pro Armor doors with Slam-locks with padded door storage compartments

-  additional spare rear axle

- rear cage mounted spare tire bracket and spare beadlock rim and new unused tire

- CT Racing blue printed motor. with CNC ported head and +1mm ferreah valves. Larger injectors, Dynatek Programmer with piggyback self learning air/fuel controller.

- KMS intake manifold, modded to work with custom industrial size Donaldson intake air filter canister with 3" intake tube. (comes with 1 new replacement filter and pre-filter)

-SLP  built slip-on header.

-CT clutch kit, and a vented clutch cover with quick pins

- inline clutch cover intake blower fan

-fully upgraded tranny with new quality bearings, and welded oil pocket and backdoor oiling passage for shielded bearing that always fails 

- billet remote oil filter with automotive size filter 

- LED light bar

- LED A pillar lights

- Bighorn 2.0 28x10x12 on Douglas ultimate beadlocks all the way around

- full 1/2" thick     UHMW skid plate with trailing arm skids

- Ed Texaira heavy duty upper and arched lower rear radius rods

-GSP heavy duty high angle axles (with spare)

- Super ATV +1 forward HD front arched a-arms

- indestructible Billet aluminum tie-rods

-full front end gusset kit, stepped chromoly pivot bushings,custom special ordered hardened a-arm pivot bolts with full length shanks to minimize pivot wear

-SRS Custom valved and sprung Fox 2.5" Podium shocks that come with high and low speed compression, rebound all the way around, . The shocks have our Billet Race preload collar hardware, & custom triple-rate spring  in the front & dual rate in the rear.. (we use Eibach springs).

This car while not as fast as the new turbo's in the flats, will flat  blow the doors off ANY, OEM SXS in the rough. these shocks allow super plush ride which eliminates most all trail chatter, yet can be thrown at the biggest hits and the shocks just laugh at them.

-Every aspect of the car is to make it the most bulletproof ride, and every mod is purpose driven. 

- Has been meticulously maintained, and oil& filter are changed after every major weekend ride/trip.

- needs absolutely nothing except a new owner, and has zero issues. We ride in fairly large group of couples, and ours is the one that never breaks down.

rzr 1.jpg

rzr2.jpg

rzr3.jpg

rzr5.jpg

rzr6.jpg

rzr14.jpg

rzr15.jpg

rzr4.jpg

rzr10.jpg

rzr11.jpg

rzr8.jpg

rzr9.jpg

rzr13.jpg

rzr12.jpg

Edited by SCHMIDTY

Bump for a lowered price .. wont find one cleaner turn-key unit with more add-ons than this.. It needs absolutely nothing, other than gas and oil,& a new owner.. I will entertain reasonable offers also..

How much knee room is there...I'm 6'1"ish... My beard seats pushed me forward quite a bit...are those seats closer to stock?  Just waiting on insurance check....just totaled my 900.....

On 3/31/2019 at 10:23 AM, realbadlarry said:

How much knee room is there...I'm 6'1"ish... My beard seats pushed me forward quite a bit...are those seats closer to stock?  Just waiting on insurance check....just totaled my 900.....

I dont know if there is a difference but  I can measure, as I have an OEM one in the loft.

So Razor is located in Visalia?

33 minutes ago, nickman123 said:

Road Trip!

I spent a couple weeks in a couple summers in the bowling alley and mall in Visalia tagging along with a friend to stay with his grandparents.

43 minutes ago, nickman123 said:

Yes it is. 

Nice!

Do you ever bring it down to Glamis?

Or Dumont?

I have been to both with it.. But it is cleaned , detailed and ready to go . You will NOT be disappointed.. If you are serious about a 900, you need to come get it. You will not find a cleaner and more loaded reliable unit.  

Clean Machine GLWTS

Congratulations that was a nice ride 

1 hour ago, ROBERT L said:

Congratulations that was a nice ride 

Yep, add-ons were more than the vehicles was.. He scored.. Now if Honda would just release the 4 seater. .