sandroosten

LS7 Stroker Build by Alper Motorsports

Posted (edited)

wanted to give a little shout out to Alper Motorsports on this build. I cant wait to get it on the dyno. He stroked and bored it to a 443 because my cylenders needed a little extra honing.

here are a few picture for those of you that might appreciate it.

if my small block N/A motor doesn't do it for you, I might have some pictures of my twin turbo motor for you to take to the shower.

IMG_6687.jpg

IMG_6693.jpg

IMG_6714.jpg

IMG_6716.jpg

IMG_6731.jpg

IMG_6733.jpg

IMG_6735.jpg

IMG_6740.jpg

IMG_6743.jpg

Edited by sandroosten

OOhh My / That looks NICE!!!!

:poule:

thanks Sandroosten it should be fun

nothing like a LS7 with a extra .100 on the crank

2 hours ago, sandroosten said:

I might have some pictures of my twin turbo motor for you to take to the shower.

Thank you. I do feel a little dirty after that!

eff*ing badass man! Can't wait for my build. I'm pulling my motor Friday night and hopefully dropping it off soon!

12 minutes ago, banshee380 said:

eff*ing badass man! Can't wait for my build. I'm pulling my motor Friday night and hopefully dropping it off soon!

You won’t regret it

you spilled some green paint on it, better get that off 😀

On 4/10/2019 at 3:50 PM, sandroosten said:

wanted to give a little shout out to Alper Motorsports on this build. I cant wait to get it on the dyno. He stroked and bored it to a 443 because my cylenders needed a little extra honing.

here are a few picture for those of you that might appreciate it.

if my small block N/A motor doesn't do it for you, I might have some pictures of my twin turbo motor for you to take to the shower.

IMG_6687.jpg

IMG_6693.jpg

IMG_6714.jpg

IMG_6716.jpg

IMG_6731.jpg

IMG_6733.jpg

IMG_6735.jpg

IMG_6740.jpg

IMG_6743.jpg

I like that Alper used the stock valve covers with a sheet metal cover.  I used aftermarket sheet metal valve covers and they take some fab work to get the to seal. Motor looks great!

~jw

well,

i took the car to Redline Performance Yesterday for a tune. I get it that there is a lot more horsepower out there than what I have but I am very impressed. Chan did an amazing job on the motor and he was surprised at the power the motor put down. Im on 91 octane through a S4 trans and 35 bfg mud terrains. He said he rarely sees these motors get much above 500HP to the wheels on this combo and the motor exceeded that without issue. Mike walked by the dyno and made sure he to tell me what HP we were at and it wasn't even the final passes yet.  then one of the guys that assembles engines walked by and glanced at the screen then he stopped, turned around for a double take. His eyebrows went up, made a facial expression and a head nod of approval and continued about his business. Alper did an amazing job buiding this motor. the attention to detail from making sure we had great lifters, correct push rod clearances, the rings were cut correctly, bearing clearances so on and so on made this motor a true runner. I picked up over 100HP from my previous tune on my 427 motor with a CAM. @alpermotorsports you did an amazing job buddy, thank you. personally I think the coil covers gave it the extra HP lol.

IMG_6920.jpg

IMG_6922.jpg

IMG_6931.jpg

57738093684__0E9A3B46-D292-4CA3-8448-06B64D28BA74.JPG

57725259869__99FB8D94-48BE-49C0-B358-EE9A5CB7B83C.JPG

Those covers are Awesome!

Awesome! Looks great!

Cool story bro.  So what was the HP?

1 minute ago, jaybird95 said:

Those covers are Awesome!

thank you. we can do other designs as well.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ROBERT L said:

Cool story bro.  So what was the HP?

she did 560 through the BFG 35's, which I think is VERY respectable. Apparently everyone at redline agreed.

Edited by sandroosten

59 minutes ago, sandroosten said:

she did 560 through the BFG 35's, which I think is VERY respectable. Apparently everyone at relined agreed.

that pretty awesome, that is about 30hp more than my factory GM LSX 454.

thank you Sandroosten for letting us build such a fun motor, it is going to rip,

sounds like a strong engine.  soon as i sell two engines he is building me one of those. 440s

Now this is what makes me feel comfortable about dropping my motor off at alper for a build! Great guy and I can't wait till mine is finished. I'm shooting for those same numbers!