Sign in to follow this  
bigsammy

Top-Line Industrial Supply's 7th Annual Charity Car and Bike Show

So it's that time again and we are off and running! With the season coming to a close, you could bring your toy to the show and help out a great cause while you at it! Since we started the show 7 years ago we have donated all the proceeds to Carol's Kitchen. Every $5 is 4 meals. They work solely on private donations and take no money from the government. That means they can feed anyone they want to!

We have 28 categories and give away 40 custom made trophies including: Best Off Road and Best Race Vehicle...I'm sure we have a category for you!  We also have 7 bike categories including something new this year, a Woman Owned category, since women are the fastest growing segment in the motorcycle world now days! 

We welcome everything and everyone...all vehicles are welcome! 

It's a great day and lots of fun. We have live music, some amazing raffles and great food and it's all to help those folks that might not have as good as the rest of us! 

I hope to see a big turn out this year...we are trying to break the $10,000 mark!

Thanks to all

Sam  

image1.png

ResizerImage400X615 SMALL.jpg

20180616_161334.jpg

20180616_161449.jpg

IMG_3937.JPG

IMG_5921.JPG

IMG_6202.JPG

IMG_7388.JPG

The show is 4 weeks away and things are heating up! Here are the categories for all the trophies...check it out! 

All the trophies are custom made for our show and you won't find them anywhere else! 

Bring your vehicle and have a good time, listen to a live band, you could win something nice in the raffles...one of our sponsors is raffling off a $1000 steel cutting saw for a $5 ticket and we have another charity that is raffling off a 2017 Toyota Tundra with a custom paint job and custom interior for a $20 ticket!  

100% of the proceeds will be donated to Carol's Kitchen to help feed the hungry! 

Whatever you have we have a category for you...car...truck...or bike!  

Preregistration ends June 7th and the show is June 15th! 

AWARDS DAY OF SHOW1.jpg

AWARDS DAY OF SHOW2.jpg

AWARDS DAY OF SHOW3.jpg

AWARDS DAY OF SHOW4.jpg

Here is a video from the show last year. We don't say "no" to anyone and all are welcome. Classics...off road...imports...all bikes...boats...SXS...quads...race vehicles...whatever! We have some amazing raffles this year! A $1000 metal cutting saw can be yours for $5 ticket. We also have several other charity's doing raffles. One is raffling off a 2017 Toyota Tundra for a $20 ticket and another is raffling of a $75,000 custom Harley Road King for a $50 ticket!  Saturday the 15th! Come out and show your toy or just come and enjoy the show! 

100% of the show proceeds go to Carol's Kitchen! Feeding hungry people for 20 years!!

Posted (edited)
10 commonly asked questions about the show this weekend:

1) Question: Can I have an EZ-up for shade?
Answer: Yes...but please try to keep it tied down...this is "Blowmont" after all and we will not be held responsible for any damage done by a flying EZ-up! 
2) Question: Can I arrive late?
Answer: Yes, but to a point. The show starts at 9:30 am and our gates open at 6 am. If you want a good spot get there early. We will do our best to make sure everyone gets in. Due to limited space you may not get in if you are too late.
3) Question: Can I bring a cooler?
Answer: Yes you can but we are a non alcohol event and if we see you drinking alcohol, you will be asked to put it away or please leave.
4) Question: Can I have a "For Sale" sign on my vehicle?
Answer: Yes, we do not restrict anyone from selling their vehicle at the show, but please be tasteful about it. 
5) Question: I have a club or a bunch of friends coming and we would like to park together. Can we do that?
Answer: Yes. But we ask that everyone arrive together if possible. If that can't happen you may be asked to park aside until your group gets here and then we can park you all together.
6) Question: I have a display and I need more space. Can I do that?
Answer: Yes. If you need more space we can accommodate that between the buildings but you need to let us know when you come in. 
7) Question: I want to open both doors on my vehicle. Can I do that?
Answer: Yes but not up front due to limited space.
8) Question: Can I leave early if I have to and can I get my money back?
Answer: Yes you can leave early if you have to. I will be difficult in some cases and you need to let us know if that is the case. There will be no refunds...this is for charity.
9) Question: Why didn't I win a trophy?
Answer: Judging is done by outside judges using a points
system. We have no say on who wins and who does not.
10) Question: Where does my money go?
Answer: All the proceeds from the show will be donated to Carol's Kitchen. Money comes from entries, sponsors, the raffles and donations. Top-Line Industrial Supply makes no money from the show.

I hope that answers some of the questions some of you coming might have. If you have any other question please feel fee to call me at (951)-769-9665 M-F 7:30-4. 
We look forward to having everyone here and hope it will be an experience you will enjoy. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day!!
See everyone on Saturday the 15th!!
Edited by bigsammy

10 months of planning  and tomorrow is the day!! The weather is going to be beautiful! Free to the public! Live music by Harley and the Pirates, Major raffles including a $500 metal cutting saw for you DIY'rs , a 2017 Toyota Tundra, custom painted to given away July 4th and a Custom Harley Road King, with winner announced Sept 28th. Also food...including a BBQ put on the ladies of the Head Turners riding club with all the proceeds being donated. And cars, trucks, BIKES and even boats, atv's, SXS's, race vehicles, classics, imports, off road, rat vehicles and whatever we have room for...everyone is welcome! 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Carol's Kitchen!! Thank you once again to all our sponsors!!

If you can't be there listen to KMET 1490 Am at 12 noon to a special LIVE broadcast from the show by the Christopher Show!