Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

onanysunday

Play stupid games and ....................................

Isnt meth awesome. 

Idiot :simrak:

What's with the dude filming saying that is Police Brutality at it's finest???? :kenk:

All he had to do was put his hands behind his back...wouldn't have been beat on then.

I say the Cops were easy on him!

Should have thumped him in the skull...maybe knock some sense into him!

Poor fella just wanted some putty for that crack.....

So when they tase someone, and the cop is holding him down...or holding his leg doesn't it travel thru his body and into the cop?

On cop is pretty skilled with a taser, the other with a night stick,  They should be a tag team in the WWE.

51 minutes ago, TD said:

So when they tase someone, and the cop is holding him down...or holding his leg doesn't it travel thru his body and into the cop?

A little. You can feel it but it's not debilitating.  There are two ways to tase somebody. By shooting the prongs from a distance which causes the immobilization that you see famously on youtube where people freeze up and hit the ground. The other is by drive stunning where you pull the cartridge off the taser and apply the taser to a body part. This will not immobilize them but it causes pain at which you hope to comply.

It appears when he first shot the taser, one of the prongs didn't connect or connected poorly. That's why the guy didn't fall like a ton of bricks. The drug high also doesn't help. Both prongs have to connect for it to be effective. That's why the cop then drive stunned in the back and then the leg. He was either trying to complete the circuit or cause pain in hopes of giving up.

I've tased a few in my time. It's 50/50 on working but looks way better on camera then taking swings like Barry Bonds.

That was good, I was cheering for them to blast him in the face with that mollie whopper.  That boy can sure ride the lightning thou 😂

I was reading more often than not, these people are mentally ill. Doesn't excuse the behavior but if our health system wasn't so broken it sure would take a lot of grief from the LEO's.

Someone should have run over to the sports dept and got a real baton. A Louisville Slugger! That thing the cop was swinging was to small for the situation. But then again I would have folded like a cheap table with one hit! :lol: But then I wouldn't be high as a kite on drugs if that was the problem.

Thanks to a meth + cardio diet, Crusty and I are lean, mean, sexy mofos.

6 hours ago, TD said:

From what I understand is the prongs when shot at the target (susp) create a closed loop electric shock. The electricity from one prong finds it's way to the other prong and that's what makes them fall or loose mobility. 

When using the contact method (just the 2 little prongs at the end of the taser, this does not include shooting the cartridge) like when the cop is simply touching the guy with the taser, the electricity only travels from one prong to the other which is approx 3 inches apart. The only body part being affected is whatever is in between the prongs.  This method is not very good as you can see.

I'm surprised the cop didn't use his collapsible baton to get compliance with twist locks.

Always easier to talk about after the fact then when in the situation. 

Glad the police are safe.

Damn, no electric chair for that foolio, straight to the gallows I say.

Sum biatch couldn’t put his hands behind his back cause his chit was being tased.... brawawawa.. no chit

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.