Sign in to follow this  
John@Outfront Mtrsprts

Large North Orange County house for rent, huge RV space, near Cal State Fullerton

Posted (edited)

Just posting here first.  We have a 3005sqft  5 bedroom 2.75 bath home for rent soon  in Placentia Ca, 92870.  It has a huge 11X100' RV parking at side of home behind a gate with 30Amp plug.  Larger lot.  3 miles from Cal Sate Fullerton.  tri-city area of Anaheim, Fullerton and Placentia.  Zillow targets rent at $3700, we will be renting for $3250. includes a gardener for the front of house.

Other options:  I can rent out the RV space for two vehicles/trailers at $100 each per month.  I have two in there now but can go anytime.  The current great family I have in there has been renting 2 rooms to college girls for $1000 per month for the pair.  That could bring the rent down to $2050 per month!  They would like to stay but are on a month to month.  rooms can rent in the $700 range per room in this college town.   With finesse I could pull in a 65' rig connected  (with a spotter and a good driver haha). 

3 car garage, 4 car driveway, tons of street parking (except for street sweeping day).  There are two spots across the street that you could park an entire 65 foot rig X2  it never has cars there. nice neighborhood and no through traffic.   Back yard has a huge covered patio that wraps around two sides of house.  House will be available July 1st.

1 year lease.  would prefer long staying tenant.  Absolutely no-smoking,  no inside pets.  Tree house in back.   Great schools, Valencia High school district.  Need good FICO and $90k combined income.

Edited by John@Outfront Mtrsprts

That sounds like a sweet set up, but how is somebody with an income of $90k gonna afford $3250 a month?  That's almost half their gross income!

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Kraut_n_Rice said:

That sounds like a sweet set up, but how is somebody with an income of $90k gonna afford $3250 a month?  That's almost half their gross income!

It is a great setup.  43% of gross income is the minimum im asking to see.  the guy leaving was making $150k.  If you rented 1 room for $600 and I rented out the rv storage (total rent would then be $2450)  and that would be 33%.   also having a great FICO score im willing to take the risk!  Thanks for looking and asking smart questions!

Edited by John@Outfront Mtrsprts

John would you be interested in selling the house. If so give me a shout. That is if a 108” wide x14.3” x 80’ combo would slide in with finess connected. Thx!

7 hours ago, Dirtywhiteboy said:

John would you be interested in selling the house. If so give me a shout. That is if a 108” wide x14.3” x 80’ combo would slide in with finess connected. Thx!

Damm, over width, over height and over length! 

9 hours ago, Dirtywhiteboy said:

I used to put my 102 wide 66feet long combo with no help. But 108 is too wide as there is a gas meter with 2 poles too close for wider.  There is a cul-d-sac that is right in front of my house so you can drive down and line it all up.  I am not planning on selling the home though, sorry buddy. I'm scared of the tax liability.  Zillow pegs it at high 800k range

got to love CA real-estate...... pics may help someone visualize the property.... 

Wanna rent the tree house out? 

:lmao:

1 hour ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

I used to put my 102 wide 66feet long combo with no help. But 108 is too wide as there is a gas meter with 2 poles too close for wider.  There is a cul-d-sac that is right in front of my house so you can drive down and line it all up.  I am not planning on selling the home though, sorry buddy. I'm scared of the tax liability.  Zillow pegs it at high 800k range

Invest the money to help offset the tax liability.. there are options if u decide let me know.. i know people.. ;)

4 minutes ago, BRINGENKAOS said:

Invest the money to help offset the tax liability.. there are options if u decide let me know.. i know people.. ;)

yep, 1031 etc, im always looking.  I can get some pics soon, but think I have a renter coming up

Is the house still for rent?

If it is my daughter and son-in-law may be interested.

Thanks

34 minutes ago, Sand Commander said:

Is the house still for rent?

If it is my daughter and son-in-law may be interested.

Thanks

the other tenants move out at the end on june.  I have 2 that im vetting right now, but will let you know asap.  When are they needing to move?