*Monkey*

Dune Wife Wants a Boob Job

Hey Peeps, Yarders wife here. I am looking to see if any of you men have ladies  or lady friends  that have had  their boobs done and would be willing to pass on info or recommend a doctor to me. I am located in Phoenix so I would prefer a doctor local to me. If they are more comfortable they can PM or ask for my # to text me.

Good luck with your search... 

congrats to Yarder in advance 

Sorry Monkey I’m no help at all, however

137 views and not one smartass comment?...............GD.com is slipping😃

18 minutes ago, Romans9 said:

We would do better with a before pic. Then we could brainstorm. Then an after pic to critique. As for a dr, I have no clue. Have fun Yarder. 

2 minutes ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

We would do better with a before pic. Then we could brainstorm. Then an after pic to critique. As for a dr, I have no clue. Have fun Yarder. 

Good one!😂

Posted (edited)

I'll give you my .02,  for me it's not worth the risk...either do a LOT of research on the DRs and spend $$$$ or don't do it.  There are still horror stories out there. I know guys love big boobs...but is she doing it for her or you and has she thought about it for a while?  I couldn't live with myself if something happened to my wife getting a boob job or tummy tuck....neither would make me  love her any more or any less.

With that being said, if you guys are both 110% on board...make 100000000% sure the dr is GREAT, not just good. 

Edited by realbadlarry

My wife got hers done several years ago.  She used Dr Smoot in La Jolla.  I would not recommend him at all!  She has some pretty bad scars.  Most of my friends wives had theirs done by a different Dr. in San Diego and he was really good.  I can get his name  if you want it.  A little word of caution....DO NOT GO TOO BIG!!! My wife got hers too big and she hates them.  She's eventually going to have them redone smaller.  It's a painful process too. Oh ya...go under the  muscle too, it looks more natural.  Over the muscle just looks like she's hiding softballs in her shirt.  If she gets them done right and the right size....they are a good time :) 

~jw

1 hour ago, Romans9 said:

Ok, I'll play.  I have yet to meet a woman who implanted something in her chest that fixed what was wrong in her head. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, realbadlarry said:

I'll give you my .02,  for me it's not worth the risk...either do a LOT of research on the DRs and spend $$$$ or don't do it.  There are still horror stories out there. I know guys love big boobs...but is she doing it for her or you and has she thought about it for a while?  I couldn't live with myself if something happened to my wife getting a boob job or tummy tuck....neither would make me  love her any more or any less.

With that being said, if you guys are both 110% on board...make 100000000% sure the dr is GREAT, not just good. 

This. ^^^  ........    then there is the saying that:  "One man pays for them, and the next man enjoys them".  :laugh2:

2 hours ago, L.R.S. said:

Ok, I'll play.  I have yet to meet a woman who implanted something in her chest that fixed what was wrong in her head. 

Amen brother 

Maybe Yarder should do some "research" at a few of the "Gentlemans" clubs.  Find the best ones in all the local clubs and see who she had as a doctor.  It might take a while to do thorough research... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

Maybe Yarder should do some "research" at a few of the "Gentlemans" clubs.  Find the best ones in all the local clubs and see who she had as a doctor.  It might take a while to do thorough research... 

I like your style sir.

:lol:

7 hours ago, Ocotillo Boy said:

Amen brother 

9 hours ago, L.R.S. said:

Bolt-ons seem to get overused for storing complexes and insecurities.  

My sister in law did a lift!

Basically they took tissue from another part and put it up there!

I hear its really safe...it's your body's tissue so there is no rejecting it.

Don't bargain shop. The good Drs usually cost more by far. 

Go under the muscle. It is more natural looking but is much more painful. 

Kat was right. The gentleman club employees know best. They all show and tell and have a lot of experience. A lot of them have had surgery more than once. 

My only comment is be prepared to make a lot of drives to Scottsdale.  That's the area with the highest occurrence of women with boob jobs and the doctors who cater to them.

Isn't this something that has to be redone every 8 -10 years?

What about a lift? :dunno::lol:  Might be worth asking about that option.

My wife and a few of her friends used a dr in Del Mar(I will have to get the name) very professional easy to work with only down fall is I want to see them way more then she wants to show them 

She and I were very happy with the work, they made them look proper to her body not fake I will get you the info if you want 

Posted (edited)

Hmmm ...our experience has been not so good ...  actually great for 7 years :rtd: ... 3 sets of  implants later we are having them removed in 6 weeks :makerain:

Many of my wifes friends  ( 8 to 10)  did them at the same time  with a very reputable Dr.  about 50 % of them 20 years later regret it.

Edited by GRANT@FUNCO

Oh and my Sis-in-law had her "lift" done in Havasu!

No issues! and was done about 10 years ago.

16 minutes ago, GRANT@FUNCO said:

Hmmm ...our experience has been not so good ...  actually great for 7 years :rtd: ... 3 sets of  implants later we are having them removed in 6 weeks :makerain:

Many of my wifes friends  ( 8 to 10)  did them at the same time  with a very reputable Dr.  about 50 % of them 20 years later regret it.

Just like tattoos.  :)

My wife lost a lot of weight and with it went her boobs. She felt good about the lost weight but hated the way she looked. I didn't care...she looked hot to me heavy or thin.

I finally told her to get them done...not for me but for her. She looked for a long time to find the right doctor...which she found in Newport Beach. She ended getting the "mommy makeover"...boob job and tummy tuck at the same time. $16,000 later:scared: she looks amazing and happy...which makes me happy!! I would say do the research and talk to former patients to any doctor you are even thinking about using.  

<-----That's her in my avatar...she was 53 when that was taken...she's going to be 56 soon and still looks amazing!! 

53 minutes ago, bigsammy said:

My wife lost a lot of weight and with it went her boobs. She felt good about the lost weight but hated the way she looked. I didn't care...she looked hot to me heavy or thin.

I finally told her to get them done...not for me but for her. She looked for a long time to find the right doctor...which she found in Newport Beach. She ended getting the "mommy makeover"...boob job and tummy tuck at the same time. $16,000 later:scared: she looks amazing and happy...which makes me happy!! I would say do the research and talk to former patients to any doctor you are even thinking about using.  

<-----That's her in my avatar...she was 53 when that was taken...she's going to be 56 soon and still looks amazing!! 

We would like some more pics for research for Yarders wife :sraptor:

25 minutes ago, Wash 10 Crew said:

We would like some more pics for research for Yarders wife :sraptor:

X2!

4 hours ago, Yarder said:

I like your style sir.

:lol:

If you need a second opinion in your "research" I do live in the valley...