31DF6559-84C7-4BE9-AD3F-2DDFC9AD872F.png

5EB1A704-46D5-452C-8D5D-29656628E53E.png

70AC2FEB-8164-4C67-8EB4-50D650384590.png

B859E707-BD2C-4209-974E-DAA8C1BE70B2.png

87D08746-3A2C-43D1-AD55-739A55285C34.jpeg

846B86E5-D2FE-4C7A-8163-61B771E99924.png

1E037748-7672-4748-8F96-82452D7A8302.jpeg

1 hour ago, South Bay said:

This seems to happen quite a bit, and isn't it amazing that it always around the time the summer blending begins.  . . .

In this case, a refinery exploded and burned up, so I don't think they did that. I do agree with you, they always seem to have some sort of unplanned maintenance that drives up prices. Remember the insane electricity prices we paid yrs ago? Same deal. The ISO kept shutting down plants for unplanned maintenance, causing rolling blackouts and insane price gouging. I could easily see the pattern, but of course the gov't investigated and found nothing wrong. 

I think we should have the rich offset increased gas cost. Thank you.

49 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

In this case, a refinery exploded and burned up, so I don't think they did that. I do agree with you, they always seem to have some sort of unplanned maintenance that drives up prices. Remember the insane electricity prices we paid yrs ago? Same deal. The ISO kept shutting down plants for unplanned maintenance, causing rolling blackouts and insane price gouging. I could easily see the pattern, but of course the gov't investigated and found nothing wrong. 

Carson was this year.  The refinery in Torrance caught fire in February of 2015.  Just sayin . . .

I hate this douche, but he was smart enough to marry Jennifer Siebel.  Billionaire heiress to Siebel Systems with super model looks..... They sat in front of me at Cirque du Soleil a couple years ago.

Have no fear this is newscums way of diverting the attention off the state legislature and to the oil companies hes gonna say they are the ones responsible and we the government are trying to help you the people of this state.

Truth is the stupid people will buy it and the dems in sacramento will be laughing all the way to the bank with the taxes they are charging but i can put money that the state makes more per gallon than any oil company does.

They'll do the same with guns.   Make them so expensive,  no one will/can have them.

Just need a black to claim racism like with voter registration.

5 hours ago, RK Racing said:

If you think that is excessive you should see what the registration costs on a brand new diesel pick up truck.

$73.00 

3 hours ago, South Bay said:

Carson was this year.  The refinery in Torrance caught fire in February of 2015.  Just sayin . . .

Let's talk about that Torrance fire.

First, Mobile "Claimed"  it was an accident.. (Maybe)

Second. The new process replacement construction was done in a few months.

Third. I've built large installations of that size and type, and even with planning, it took a year.

Forth.  IF, it was an accident, how did they have all the pieces ready to rebuild in that short a time?

Fifth. That refinery has gone through 2 different owners since the explosion.  Hiding blame? Removing the guilty parties?

state is talking about taxing our water wells, I paid $15k to have the water come out of the ground, now they want to charge us for the meter they put on and then bill us.  it will make my well water more expensive than city water!

38 minutes ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

state is talking about taxing our water wells, I paid $15k to have the water come out of the ground, now they want to charge us for the meter they put on and then bill us.  it will make my well water more expensive than city water!

What wells? :hmm:

2 hours ago, HonEXduner said:

I live in a rural area.  City water is available but I put in a well for my own water. 400 feet deep.  I have to amortize $15K over the life of the well VS buying from the water district.  After I put the well in, they told me if they lock my meter I only have to pay $32 per month for nothing.  I said how about you charge me nothing?  They said if I want that then they pull my water meter.  If I want the meter reinstalled its only $20,000!

9 hours ago, South Bay said:

This seems to happen quite a bit, and isn't it amazing that it always around the time the summer blending begins.  . . .

Do you really think a refinery wants to shut down and lose money?

6 hours ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

I live in a rural area.  City water is available but I put in a well for my own water. 400 feet deep.  I have to amortize $15K over the life of the well VS buying from the water district.  After I put the well in, they told me if they lock my meter I only have to pay $32 per month for nothing.  I said how about you charge me nothing?  They said if I want that then they pull my water meter.  If I want the meter reinstalled its only $20,000!

I think he’s saying to be coy with the taxman when he comes around to assess/meter your well... :bigrin

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

Wow- talk about getting you coming and going

27 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

I think he’s saying to be coy with the taxman when he comes around to assess/meter your well... :bigrin

That's where I was going with it- but good luck with that

Edited by HonEXduner

9 hours ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

State claims to "Own" the underground water. Pay up fool.. :jeff:

It's a fine balancing act for the Democraps.

If you make things way too expensive, folks will quit buying.

If folks quit buying, they'll lose the tax money. Oops.

Guns, gas, vehicles, cigarettes, soda pop, etc etc.

Why would any oil company want to invest in a new refinery in CA when they can get away with higher prices

for their product  ?

Increased production would mean lower cost of fuel. Why would they want that ?

11 hours ago, HonEXduner said:

I see,  I was asleep and didn't know what you meant.  Any well installed requires a permit, so the state can easily know who has them or not.  I suppose if they cross check with the municipalities and your "well meter" and see no usage, they will be getting suspicious.  Im lucky in my area I have both well and city water at my home.  some neighbors only have well water.

22 minutes ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

I see,  I was asleep and didn't know what you meant.  Any well installed requires a permit, so the state can easily know who has them or not.  I suppose if they cross check with the municipalities and your "well meter" and see no usage, they will be getting suspicious.  Im lucky in my area I have both well and city water at my home.  some neighbors only have well water.

Well-well now!

4 hours ago, RK Racing said:

Well-well now!

That's a deep subject! :bag:

:dbart:

34 minutes ago, dbart said:

That's a deep subject! :bag:

:dbart:

However deep it was, it was definitely well put!

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:56 AM, RK Racing said:

If you think that is excessive you should see what the registration costs on a brand new diesel pick up truck.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or a brand new diesel motorhome

On 4/25/2019 at 5:29 PM, Bansh88 said:

They'll do the same with guns.   Make them so expensive,  no one will/can have them.

Just need a black to claim racism like with voter registration.

Or like illegals with the census or drivers license. Its racist to ask about citizenship on a gun application

NWAI (No Wells Are Illegal)!

Piece.