John@Outfront Mtrsprts

I got pummeled on Wednesday

Yeah so I have huge garden i'm making for my wife  64 X64'  fenced, chicken coop, etc.  Its now secured by fencing all around and its time to clean it up from weeds etc so I decided to borrow a few goats from my neighbor.  She has 4 of them.  she has one that I heard is antagonistic towards human males.  he's big.  so I go into the corral  to get two of them but not the big white one, but I keep an eye on him.  I'm not liking the movements of him and he seems to protect the others.  I really don't care to get close to him as i'm not really a farm boy and have no idea of what they can do,  like chew my hands off HAHA.  but the owner says no problem there  they only have 1/2 a set of teeth.  OKaaaaay.   I have nothing with me in the corral.  all of a sudden this thing charged me from 15 feet away (I wasn't looking at him for just a moment) and knocked me so hard in the hip that I flew against the fence.  it hit me broadside in the left hip.  I get up and stagger for balance and he backs up to do it again.  I'm like no way, im ready to jump the fence.  no way could I handle a hit like that in the nuts.  so i'm like 40 feet from the exit.  I quickly start making my way over there and this thing is unhinged.  it comes at me again and I kick it in the face as hard as I can.  again and again.  now its really getting mad.  I barley get out of there.  The owner says she'll help and goes in there.  it charges at her and knocks her to the fence.  first time, so she whacks him on the head.

now I know why I work on cars for a living.  later that day when I return the trailer is was talking to here and I said I need to bring in a 2X2.  she said I could use a 2X4 i'm like really?  I would prefer a metal bat the next time and I will leave no prisoners! 

BTW did I tell you all i'm getting my left hip replaced on may 9th!  now the doctors going to be like "dude you really need this hip, its already  bruising"  LOL

John we love your posts.  get well buddy hope the hip replacement goes good. 

Goats are Aholes

21F7E137-373C-4D8E-84E0-621AA4215F8D.gif

12 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Goats are Aholes

21F7E137-373C-4D8E-84E0-621AA4215F8D.gif

that's about the size but mean!  that thing looks wimpy.  this sat ill get a pic of the guy!

another reason for a CCW :sha:

99EA1527-C9EE-4127-8941-AF1B4904C36C.thumb.jpeg.60237ff71e0cbf3b77bd29ce75b5bdc2.jpeg

This.

😂😂😂😂. Glad your ok.

You should stick to Subaru's and leave the farm animals to us farm boys John LOL.   

1 hour ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

that's about the size but mean!  that thing looks wimpy.  this sat ill get a pic of the guy!

In pakistan its considered foreplay  

One of the moms down the street asked me to help  move a playhouse. She was getting from my friend in descanso, where there is no cell service, so he called me to tell me they were leaving.  I got to her house and it was really dark (we live in the country). I didnt see anyone around, but i heard,  “M-a-a-a-a-t-t-t!”. I yelled  back, “very funny andrew”. Andrew was moving to la jolla so he wasnt gonna be a country boy anymore. All i heard in response again was, “M-a-a-a-a-t-t-t!” “M-a-a-a-a-t-t-t!” “M-a-a-a-a-t-t-t!”. Right about then andrew and carla pulled up with the playhouse on the trailer. Carla’s niece started 4-h a couple weeks ago and her goats know my  name.  Ahole goats

3 hours ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

Yeah so I have huge garden i'm making for my wife  64 X64'  fenced, chicken coop, etc.  Its now secured by fencing all around and its time to clean it up from weeds etc so I decided to borrow a few goats from my neighbor.  She has 4 of them.  she has one that I heard is antagonistic towards human males.  he's big.  so I go into the corral  to get two of them but not the big white one, but I keep an eye on him.  I'm not liking the movements of him and he seems to protect the others.  I really don't care to get close to him as i'm not really a farm boy and have no idea of what they can do,  like chew my hands off HAHA.  but the owner says no problem there  they only have 1/2 a set of teeth.  OKaaaaay.   I have nothing with me in the corral.  all of a sudden this thing charged me from 15 feet away (I wasn't looking at him for just a moment) and knocked me so hard in the hip that I flew against the fence.  it hit me broadside in the left hip.  I get up and stagger for balance and he backs up to do it again.  I'm like no way, im ready to jump the fence.  no way could I handle a hit like that in the nuts.  so i'm like 40 feet from the exit.  I quickly start making my way over there and this thing is unhinged.  it comes at me again and I kick it in the face as hard as I can.  again and again.  now its really getting mad.  I barley get out of there.  The owner says she'll help and goes in there.  it charges at her and knocks her to the fence.  first time, so she whacks him on the head.

now I know why I work on cars for a living.  later that day when I return the trailer is was talking to here and I said I need to bring in a 2X2.  she said I could use a 2X4 i'm like really?  I would prefer a metal bat the next time and I will leave no prisoners! 

BTW did I tell you all i'm getting my left hip replaced on may 9th!  now the doctors going to be like "dude you really need this hip, its already  bruising"  LOL

I have had both of my hips replaced and you will be happy with the new one. I almost waited too long on my left one and it popped out of joint one day, you don't want that to happen. You think the goat hurt. Good luck. DON~~~

giphy.gif

Goats are HARDCORE  :rtd:

great story john, at age comes a cage

Goat shoulda been for dinner.

Goats are cool if they are nice. I have 11 goats 2 of them think they are dogs

20190227_095404.jpg

20190215_112232.jpg

My daughter had goats for her projects in school and yes they are A holes!   Freaking 1200 lb steer project was super easy compared to a 80lb goat.

Pygmy goats only. No way I’m dealing with a full size billy pissed off...

On 4/26/2019 at 7:12 PM, jjoseph99 said:

Goats are cool if they are nice. I have 11 goats 2 of them think they are dogs

20190227_095404.jpg

20190215_112232.jpg

Your goats are rad. I like the black one that try’s to play

Posted (edited)

this is after 4 days and I never bruise.  btw the other crack is "not" my butt crack but a 6" scar from when my wife ran me over with our boat.  it was 1/4 inch from me femoral artery.  60 stitches800 hp 540ci 19 jet boat.  the intake fines got me at 25mph.  now that's a crazy story

20190428_094814.jpg

Edited by John@Outfront Mtrsprts

Oh WOW.  

I don't know what's more disturbing.....an old guy getting pummeled by a goat or seeing half naked photos of the old guy.