Whats the best? Where to buy? I think my coach runs too high water pressure. I got a oxygenics shower head to stop the quick on off dribble, and it still dribbles..... this weekend my wife turned on the pump and bam. The vein in the sink faucet cracked. I was able to rig up a temp bypass so the rest of the coach had water, but the vein in that faucet was some really crappy plastic. I’ve already replaced all the other water fixtures with “nicer” faucets, but who makes a good quality one. No crappy brittle plastics

I put a regular kitchen faucet from Lowes in my old TH.  Way cheaper than what Camping world was getting.  

I'm not sure what faucet is the best. 

I heard that shower heads dribble so that when you turn on the water to rinse off the water is not super hot. That's what I heard.

Subscribed:    funny you posted this.  I was just looking for a new RV faucet for my coach yesterday.    I replaced my water pump last year hoping I'd get better water pressure out of the kitchen faucet but NOPE.   I also replaced my shower head with the same "oxygenics" metal silver model.  Not that impressed.   I definitely want to go with a Pull down faucet head.   

Not sure about going to a Residential faucet.  Thought the water pressure and dia of line hook up differs.

I was looking at this one:   https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dura-Faucet-DF-NMK508-VB-Single-Lever-Pull-Down-RV-Kitchen-Faucet-For-RVs/233158072401

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, stetler said:

Subscribed:    funny you posted this.  I was just looking for a new RV faucet for my coach yesterday.    I replaced my water pump last year hoping I'd get better water pressure out of the kitchen faucet but NOPE.   I also replaced my shower head with the same "oxygenics" metal silver model.  Not that impressed.   I definitely want to go with a Pull down faucet head.   

Not sure about going to a Residential faucet.  Thought the water pressure and dia of line hook up differs.

I was looking at this one:   https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dura-Faucet-DF-NMK508-VB-Single-Lever-Pull-Down-RV-Kitchen-Faucet-For-RVs/233158072401

That looks nice. I’d have to modify my mount surface and make a custom base plate probably.

were you driving i8 east with a pusher and the truck on a trailer a couple weeks ago?

Edited by sausage450r

The description says that it comes with base plate, some models do. You can buy almost any kind of kitchen

faucet and it should fit. Some single hole faucets require a larger hole in the middle so just make sure you measure 

your hole before you buy.

The thing I often do when there are more holes in the sink than needed, is to install a soap dispenser or a water 

filter or another dispenser for lotions.  Soap dispensers always gets you great browney points with the dishwasher. 

Delta from Lowes just put it in.  

Residential facets are fine to use. On your pressure, most RV’s have a water filter, they plug up over time. You can remove it and test pressure. Check the screens in the faucets for blockage as well  

Another great add is an accumulator, keeps pressure constant and reduces cycling of the pump. 

19 minutes ago, rampage42 said:

Residential facets are fine to use. On your pressure, most RV’s have a water filter, they plug up over time. You can remove it and test pressure. Check the screens in the faucets for blockage as well  

Another great add is an accumulator, keeps pressure constant and reduces cycling of the pump. 

They definitely do the trick.

https://www.amazon.com/SHURFLO-182-200-Pre-Pressurized-Accumulator-Tank/dp/B000N9VF6Q