sanndman1969

WTB 24-28 enclosed trailer

Posted (edited)

I have a 27 foot pace American that which was custom built to carry the CST performance trophy truck. I bought the trailer from them after they sold their truck. Trailer was built with extra tall ground clearance to avoid dragging the trailer when out on baja. If you need a trailer for glamis or baja this is the trailer for you. It rolls on 17"  simulated beadlock Walker Evans wheels on 265 70 17 bfg all terrains.  All 3 axles have brakes and the tear door is operated by a winch. Had build on shelf across the front and 4 foot doors on both the driver and passenger sides. Interior height is over 8 feet. This trailer will carry pretty much anything you want. 

20180208_104521.jpg

Edited by truggydriver
Typo

I have a 27 foot pace American that which was custom built to carry the CST performance trophy truck. I bought the trailer from them after they sold their truck. Trailer was built with extra tall ground clearance to avoid dragging the trailer when out on baja. If you need a trailer for glamis or baja this is the trailer for you. I rolls on 17"  simulated beadlock Walker Evans wheels on 265 70 17 bfg all terrains.  All 3 axles have brakes and the tear door is operated by a winch. Had build on shelf across the front and 4 foot doors on both the driver and passenger sides. Interior height is over 8 feet. This trailer will carry pretty much anything you want. If interested text me at 760 427 7471.

Ive got a 24' ATC Ive been thinking about selling to go bigger..

All alum inside with upper and lower cabinets etc...

t1.jpg