Sign in to follow this  
Romans9

This is how you know when a culture has collectively lost its f#@king mind

https://pjmedia.com/trending/trans-woman-sets-world-records-olympian-decries-pointless-unfair-playing-field/

On Sunday, a biological man who identifies as a woman took the Masters world records for women's squat, women's bench press, and women's deadlift. A female Olympian responded by condemning the "pointless, unfair playing field" where biological women are beaten by biological men who identify as transgender women. 

"What a day, 9 for 9! Masters world squat record, open world bench record, masters world dl record, and masters world total record!" Mary Gregory posted on Instagram. Gregory thanked the Raw Powerlifting Federation. "As a transgender lifter I was unsure what to expect going into this meet and everyone - all the spotters, loaders, referees, staff, meet director, all made me welcome and treated me as just another female lifter- thank you!"

Best woman for the job is a man... :lol:

3 minutes ago, Mac said:

Best woman for the job is a man... :lol:

There is one job that I know for sure only a woman can and will ever do for me........

Its only fitting that the bleeding heart common to women is reaping what it has sewn

I really ENJOY how Ben Shapiro sends Liberal types into a FRENZY whenever Gender is the topic.

:lol:

Listen to him whenever you can if you do not already.

The world is :nut:

10 minutes ago, Romans9 said:

There is one job that I know for sure only a woman can and will ever do for me........

Cooking?

54 minutes ago, Romans9 said:

That blows me away, what "job" would that be, LOL...

:dancer: