Romans9

Koreatown Guns of the L.A. riots

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, TD said:

Any stories you can share, I'll grab some popcorn.

I'll just say unlike the boys from Surf City, we where loaded on inmate buses and dropped off on corners throughout Firestone and Lynwood in the middle of the night. No car, no shot gun, just you and a partner, if we arrested someone with a car we would use it to drive them and the others we had to jail. 

If they didn't all fit in the car we'd teather them together and walk them to jail. Well they'd walk, one of us would ride on the hood the other drove. 

I should add we did have cars rolling 4 deep but I wasn't in one. 

Edited by SANDPSYCHO

3 hours ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

I'll just say unlike the boys from Surf City, we where loaded on inmate buses and dropped off on corners throughout Firestone and Lynwood in the middle of the night. No car, no shot gun, just you and a partner, if we arrested someone with a car we would use it to drive them and the others we had to jail. 

If they didn't all fit in the car we'd teather them together and walk them to jail. Well they'd walk, one of us would ride on the hood the other drove. 

I should add we did have cars rolling 4 deep but I wasn't in one. 

I was working Hermosa Beach, we were a tact team roming, so we saw a lot! :lol: 

10 hours ago, matt86m said:

I was working Hermosa Beach, we were a tact team roming, so we saw a lot! :lol: 

Saw a lot of :okiedokie: yes I'm jealous.

On 5/2/2019 at 9:17 AM, FAMILY OF 4 said:

Perfect example of why the Second amendment is needed. I remember going to the gun range at the Long Beach police academy with a friend who was going for target practice. The place was full of Koreans practicing with their shiny new weapons.  Needless to say the range was not a safe place that week but the roads were 😂

I agree. DON~~~

Posted (edited)

I wish I could have stood with the Koreans.  They put up a valiant defense and showed Americans how riots should be handled.

Edited by Phoenix7

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:23 PM, SANDPSYCHO said:

That was a fun week. :2guns:

exciting for sure!

I want to be a roof top Korean