Jump to content

Recommended Posts

DON~~~

D5qtXsNUwAAmjt4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, I'm Sorry said:

jes

I thought you would like that one. DON~~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always keep my 17 round SIG in my trailer, welcome to NV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep. Gotta love being able to carry just about whatever you want in AZ to. The shitty part is I feel like I’m gonna need it more often in CA than here. Hopefully they go to constitutional carry nation wide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Getpitted453 said:

Yep. Gotta love being able to carry just about whatever you want in AZ to. The shitty part is I feel like I’m gonna need it more often in CA than here. Hopefully they go to constitutional carry nation wide. 

I read your post and started to do some research (for the first time) about California, but I'm not 100% sure about this idea yet.  In AZ, a felon can buy an air pistol that penetrates a 2x4 board.  In other words, air pistols fly under the radar.

So I was trying to find out if you can legally carry an air pistol in your car in California.  This web page that is against air pistols lists many laws, but I don't see one that specifically says you can't carry it in your car, right by your side.

https://lawcenter.giffords.org/non-powder-guns-in-california/

Edited by Phoenix7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can also legally posses a full auto air gun.  :deal:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love me some Idaho!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Orange County is armed like no other. Thank you Sheriff!  

Hoping for the rest of CA.

 

I will be checking out Idaho in 3 weeks... the new CA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too old to move.. Bought more ammo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mike dee said:

Orange County is armed like no other. Thank you Sheriff!  

Hoping for the rest of CA.

 

I will be checking out Idaho in 3 weeks... the new CA

That would be a disaster!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were looking for property North of Boise in the hills last year.

Went up there to view some lots and stopped in a roadside store that had everything from jelly and quilts to fully built guns. Nothing like that in Cali.

The lady asked what brought us up there and we told her we were looking to relocate.

She went off on a tirade telling us how "if we think we're bringing that California political horseshit up here and ruining their state we have another thing coming!"

We told her we are leaving to get away from the lost cause of California.

We wound up not getting the property and then did some more investigating of the state. Friggin politicians have been trying to kill everything in the state since the 40's and 50's.

The Idaho National Laboratory was one of the first nuclear experimental testing facilities and remains to this day. As well as one of the biggest dumps for used uranium and whatever else they can fit up there. Been pumping contaminated water down shafts for years because it just "disappears".

Problem is the site is right above the largest aquifer in the state that crosses from East to West and then dumps into the snake river. Only a matter of time before it is all so bad nothing will be able to use the water. Can't believe they still try to pass nuclear as "clean energy".

So sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2019 at 9:30 PM, I'm Sorry said:

jes

@I'm Sorry This is one thing I've been curious about with Idaho.  When you posted photos in recent months from what I thought was your personal location, there was very deep snow.  How far is that forested snowing area from the St. Anthony sand dunes?  Is there a wide range of geography and weather variation near St. Anthony?

Edited by Phoenix7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mikel said:

We were looking for property North of Boise in the hills last year.

Went up there to view some lots and stopped in a roadside store that had everything from jelly and quilts to fully built guns. Nothing like that in Cali.

The lady asked what brought us up there and we told her we were looking to relocate.

She went off on a tirade telling us how "if we think we're bringing that California political horseshit up here and ruining their state we have another thing coming!"

We told her we are leaving to get away from the lost cause of California.

We wound up not getting the property and then did some more investigating of the state. Friggin politicians have been trying to kill everything in the state since the 40's and 50's.

The Idaho National Laboratory was one of the first nuclear experimental testing facilities and remains to this day. As well as one of the biggest dumps for used uranium and whatever else they can fit up there. Been pumping contaminated water down shafts for years because it just "disappears".

Problem is the site is right above the largest aquifer in the state that crosses from East to West and then dumps into the snake river. Only a matter of time before it is all so bad nothing will be able to use the water. Can't believe they still try to pass nuclear as "clean energy".

So sad.

Yep. Idaho sucks. You should't go. I hear Arizona is nice..........

Edited by ahipara 55

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ahipara 55 said:

Yep. Idaho sucks. You should't go. I hear Arizona is nice..........

Arizona is full... sorry... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the last 2 years or so, some of my most liberal friends have retired to AZ..........weird to me.  They have moved to Prescott and Sedona.  Sorry guys, Az is now Eastern California.

 

I love Idaho, spent a lot of time growing up in the state and exploring.  Just not sure I can deal with the cold yet, but I am trying to accept it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Getpitted453 said:

Arizona is full... sorry... 

he is correct, I just barely got in last week!

so parker/havasu, for winter, Idaho for summer!

seems like a no brainer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Phoenix7 said:

@I'm Sorry This is one thing I've been curious about with Idaho.  When you posted photos in recent months from what I thought was your personal location, there was very deep snow.  How far is that forested snowing area from the St. Anthony sand dunes?  Is there a wide range of geography and weather variation near St. Anthony?

Forest is about 20 min. and they get about 5' of snow the dunes gets about 2 to 3' of snow stays all winter @5000' elevation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dual state residences have been  banned in AZ and Idaho... please check out Oregon and Washington

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, I'm Sorry said:

Forest is about 20 min. and they get about 5' of snow the dunes gets about 2 to 3' of snow stays all winter @5000' elevation 

That kind of climate and a forest being so close to sand dunes is very exciting to me!  I'm going to keep this area in mind for possible relocation some day, if family situations change to make it easier to move from Phoenix.  I realize that I've posted a lot of "I love California" messages here in the recent past, but you always have to be on the lookout for other cool places to live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cookie said:

In the last 2 years or so, some of my most liberal friends have retired to AZ..........weird to me.  They have moved to Prescott and Sedona.  Sorry guys, Az is now Eastern California.

 

I love Idaho, spent a lot of time growing up in the state and exploring.  Just not sure I can deal with the cold yet, but I am trying to accept it.

So will that make Idaho the new Northern California? Sun Valley/Ketchum already feel that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ahipara 55 said:

So will that make Idaho the new Northern California? Sun Valley/Ketchum already feel that way.

Sun Valley/Ketchum have been like Northern California for 20 years or more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

in San Diego..........

 

Pull one of those air pistols out while your in your vehicle & goto jail.......  

 

Happened to someone @ my office.  

Edited by Bobalos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2019 at 4:30 PM, jeeperdino said:

he is correct, I just barely got in last week!

so parker/havasu, for winter, Idaho for summer!

seems like a no brainer

mmmmmmm I like that idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...