Mac

Anyone else here sick of all the Q Anon and Pro Trump crap?

2 hours ago, matt86m said:

Im not necessarily 'blaming' Trump but we lost it after he signed in the change, so to speak.

I agree with you on the gas tax thing. I was amazed at that result. 

Needed to happen.  High tax states (like ours) are hiding behind federal tax writeoffs...

2020 he will be on the campaign trail so if he doesn't get things done in 2019, then what??? Then 2024 he will be on cruise control to "retire", so we get 6yrs not 8.

So the real question is who will be next in 2024, who's gonna make the call and drive the votes like Trump?

1 hour ago, DuneTrack-N said:

2020 he will be on the campaign trail so if he doesn't get things done in 2019, then what??? Then 2024 he will be on cruise control to "retire", so we get 6yrs not 8.

So the real question is who will be next in 2024, who's gonna make the call and drive the votes like Trump?

As well as the Trump Train is going, I think its just delaying the inevitable Lib being elected in 2024. They're all a bunch of cheats and liars...

On 5/9/2019 at 8:45 AM, TD said:

A guy I used to play poker with is convinced Trump is a mad genius. His Twitter postings are a next level super reverse psychology made to draw attention

to a certain situation and then trick people into helping them. All the while taking the fall as the bad guy but he's really just trying to help people.

:blink:

Yes, I partially think this might be a little bit of his game plan.

Some news reports said that he totally mind focked the libtards at the SOTU address by providing them with an incorrect copy of his speech. They were all prepared to do some sort of childish disrespectful display in unison at a predetermined point in the speech and he thwarted them because they had no idea what he was really going to say. That's why we saw Pelosi madly flipping through the pages of the speech early on and was reduced to doing her childish little sarcastic golf clap as her last resort.

I truly enjoy it when he pulls out their brains and plays with it like play dough. He's got them so wrapped around the axle and emotionally wound up they can't see straight. Like all of these investigations. They're subpoenaing everybody and his dog trying to nail him for anything. The media even stooped so low as to dig into his finances from the 80s to discredit him. It cracks me up to think how foolish they look digging for every little tidbit. I'm sure he's got them chasing his left hand while he's fisting them with his right. 

1 hour ago, DuneTrack-N said:

I think he'll find a successor and use his influence to drum up the huge sums of money it will take to lock up the election.

1 hour ago, socaldmax said:

I think he'll find a successor and use his influence to drum up the huge sums of money it will take to lock up the election.

Dan Crenshaw and Ivanka

On 5/10/2019 at 11:19 AM, socaldmax said:

Yes, I partially think this might be a little bit of his game plan.

Some news reports said that he totally mind focked the libtards at the SOTU address by providing them with an incorrect copy of his speech. They were all prepared to do some sort of childish disrespectful display in unison at a predetermined point in the speech and he thwarted them because they had no idea what he was really going to say. That's why we saw Pelosi madly flipping through the pages of the speech early on and was reduced to doing her childish little sarcastic golf clap as her last resort.

I truly enjoy it when he pulls out their brains and plays with it like play dough. He's got them so wrapped around the axle and emotionally wound up they can't see straight. Like all of these investigations. They're subpoenaing everybody and his dog trying to nail him for anything. The media even stooped so low as to dig into his finances from the 80s to discredit him. It cracks me up to think how foolish they look digging for every little tidbit. I'm sure he's got them chasing his left hand while he's fisting them with his right. 

I loved what he did with the speech, he had her at every move, you could see it in her face as she was thumbing thru the pages thinking what the heck is going on. The rebuttal fell flat because of it also. DON~~~ 

Take a look at how many Republicans that did not run again for re-election because of trump.. Swamp draining and you missed it.. probably pay a little more attention behind the scenes and not whats being flaunted in your face and you might see how good this guy is..

Investment Exodus / Shifting Supply Chains – China Walks into Trump’s “Golden Ticket” Trap

It was a geopolitical chess match ..missed?

watch this 

It is a slow go when everyone is against you... cant just ask the DOJ or the FBI to do their jobs.. Dirty from the top down... Think about the  FBI angents working with Mueller.. not one stepped forward and said hey this investigation is garbage? Not one?

Mueller knew Russia had nothing to do with anything in just a few days.. why did it take 2 yrs to come to a final conclusion? Terrible investigating skills? No, all part of the Dirt from the top..

Stand by as you have been... things I think will start taking shape.. Starting to like Barr but time will tell. Find some honest people to do what is right is not as easy as it seems anymore .. the Rule of law happens to be who donated more money and to whom at this point.

Hes doing a great Job and to your point" The economy is rarely a direct effect of the President" ... think again... Obama killed the middle class and manufacturing.. single handed... Policy has an impact.. Focus on Tariffs and you see manufacturing get a flint of life.. remove EPA rules a little and that spark turned into an ember. 

See what manufacturing is doing now? Trade reset is coming.... China will hurt for a long time... Companies will be forced to leave china nad move to other Asia countries in this reset.. Stand back and see the forest through the trees.. get out of the weeds..

1 minute ago, CaptNkllm said:

https://twitter.com/GracieLovesUSA/status/1128193938026668033/photo/1

Thinking this might have been overlooked. 

D6gmVPmUUAAC_L3.jpg

Again...While a supporter of the Trump "platform", I don't believe any of this.

I could take the time to explain it all but what's the point?

Hard to convince flat landers... Just because the moon and the sun are on the same side of the planet doesnt mean the world is flat but I wont get into that either.

State your issues.. hard to have a discussion with my wife... I am wrong for all the right reasons but she wont tell me why shes mad.. 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, CaptNkllm said:

Hard to convince flat landers... Just because the moon and the sun are on the same side of the planet doesnt mean the world is flat but I wont get into that either.

State your issues.. hard to have a discussion with my wife... I am wrong for all the right reasons but she wont tell me why shes mad.. 

Unemployment down.  Yes.  It is significantly down.  I can't say it's because of Trump.  It's a sign of the trends and economy.  Another factor to consider, what are they measuring?  Employment overall or by the number of people requesting unemployment?  A lot of people's benefits ran out and that would reduce the number.  Are people working 2-3 part-time jobs and that equates to "unemployment" being down?  I'll tell you I've been looking for a job for a long time.  Not a single callback.  I can't claim unemployment because I collect retirement, disability compensation, and educational money from the VA.  Unemployment numbers without what the measure is, means nothing.

The "Korean War" declaration was signed, but North Korea quit being at war with the South a long time ago.  They have been at war with the US.  If Kim is still launching missiles and doing testing, won't give up his nuclear weapons...we are far worse off.  Has Trump made "gains", sort of.  North Korea's whole pint of all this has always been to get a seat at the big table.  In this case, North Korea has won.  Still, Trump seems to be willing to make an attempt here.  Something others have not.

Tax cut...Did you benefit from this?  There are many, even on here that said their taxes went up.  I think big business won out on this one.  It CA, it's still a negative sum because the state sees what you "get back" and since you already paid it, they increase state taxes to get what the Fed gave you back.  While not Trump's doing, the average person doesn't understand this.  If they did, they'd quit voting democrat in CA.

ISIS has not been eliminated.  If anything, they are rebuilding and laying low.  New factions are popping up.  The US continues to fight a war "ethically".  We do not use the same "rules" as our enemy and they know it.  They are more brutal, they are more savage than us.  They know it and we know it.  Do we continue to beat them down?  Yes, but they just keep popping up.  The US has not won any war on terror.  Trust me.  I've fought it.

Black unemployment...see my comments on unemployment overall

Trillions coming back to the US...Where?  How?  If so, why is our economy still fluctuating?  Trump has started a trade war that will set our country back decades.  Do I somewhat support it?  Yes.  I'd much rather close off our country and make us rely on ourselves.  Cut off foreign aid, cut off the UN, cutoff NATO.  Bring our people home and let the rest of the world burn for a while.  But if "trillions" were going back, why is our debt still going up?  Again, show me the numbers with all the spin and 20 year projections left out of it.

Dramatic deregulation....Is the always a good thing?  In some cases, our government has a responsibility to force industry and others to care about what we are doing and the ethics of it all.  If I had my way, I'd regulate the HELL out of our energy and auto industries just to start.  It's absolutely bullshit that we have the technology to have cleaner energy and more fuel efficient cars but big oil and auto industry keep forcing oil and mediocre cars on us.  Big oil purchases some kids college project on fuel efficiency, give him a job...and the American public never sees it.  Why?  Profits.  It should be illegal.  There are many other regulations that should stay in place or should be put in place...Why?  The American business sector is flat out unethical.

As far as the left resisting...their only platform is HATE TRUMP...at all costs.  But so is the Republican response...hate the left at all costs.  Who pays for it all in the end? WE DO.

Does this suffice as a response?

Edited by Mac

2 hours ago, Mac said:

Again...While a supporter of the Trump "platform", I don't believe any of this.

I could take the time to explain it all but what's the point?

I believe he's done way more good than lame ass Obummer and I thank my lucky stars that Killary didn't get into office!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, dbart said:

I believe he's done way more good than lame ass Obummer and I thank my lucky stars that Killary didn't get into office!

Come on...you know me.  I've never been a support of the left but all this TRUMP IS WINNING, The swamp is draining..."oh...it's coming...." is all horse shit.

Show me hiliary in cuffs.  Show me Comey behind bars....Holder...convicted

All I see is Republicans falling and not a single democrat.  It's bullshit.  Granted, I support the fall of any crooked politician or person that hurts our people and government but there is no balance or fairness at all.  Stop saying or thinking there is.  That's my point.

Edited by Mac

5 minutes ago, Mac said:

Come on...you know me.  I've never been a support of the left but all this TRUMP IS WINNING, The swamp is draining..."oh...it's coming...." is all horse shit.

Show me hiliary in cuffs.  Show me Comey behind bars....Holder...convicted

All I see is Republicans falling and not a single democrat.  It's bullshit.  Granted, I support the fall of any crooked politician or person that hurts our people and government but there is no balance or fairness at all.  Stop saying or thinking there is.  That's my point.

Demoncrats can do no wrong!

I'm so sick of all of them. Too bad we can't just clean house, clear the slate and start new with non-career politicians.

Pelosi learned from that move he pulled with the speech; that is why she is afraid to impeach him.  She knows he has something else up his sleeve...…. BTW the stuff he is doing with China tariffs is monumental and the average American will never understand what he did to save America from the Chinese eventually owning us.  No other POTUS would have the huevos to go head to head with China and the rest of the world leaders gain respect for Trump daily for not backing down from China...…...

1 minute ago, 1newbie said:

Pelosi learned from that move he pulled with the speech; that is why she is afraid to impeach him.  She knows he has something else up his sleeve...…. BTW the stuff he is doing with China tariffs is monumental and the average American will never understand what he did to save America from the Chinese eventually owning us.  No other POTUS would have the huevos to go head to head with China and the rest of the world leaders gain respect for Trump daily for not backing down from China...…...

I agree "some" on the China points but this is going to get worse before it gets better.

If you notice, most everything that happens in government is on a "5 year plan"..."10 year plan"...  It's rarely ever during the first term of the sitting President.  

Elections cycles are on a 4 and 6 year plan.  They should have to marry up their legislation with their terms.

forced technology transfer, theft of IP, currency manipulation..... I'm a former Wall Street Guy and I listen to CNBC about 4 hours a day.  Communist China has 'stolen' wealth from America that you can measure in the Trillions.....  Heck, they probably stole 250b from MSFT alone with pirated windows OS.  Or the hundreds of billion they stole from AAPL in the form of forced technology transfer that went directly to Huawei to build phones to compete with AAPL.   Don't get me started on the currency manipulation, manipulated GDP or manipulation of the yield curve through buying/selling US Treasury's...…..

On a side note, the retaliatory tariffs on US tequila, really gonna kill the America tequila industry.... 😕

16 hours ago, Mac said:

Unemployment down.  Yes.  It is significantly down.  I can't say it's because of Trump.  It's a sign of the trends and economy.  Another factor to consider, what are they measuring?  Employment overall or by the number of people requesting unemployment?  A lot of people's benefits ran out and that would reduce the number.  Are people working 2-3 part-time jobs and that equates to "unemployment" being down?  I'll tell you I've been looking for a job for a long time.  Not a single callback.  I can't claim unemployment because I collect retirement, disability compensation, and educational money from the VA.  Unemployment numbers without what the measure is, means nothing.

I run a business and havnt seen anyone hardly apply.. I need skilled workers in a specific field.. Havnt seen them in a couple years when they used to walk in by the dozens. Your obvious field is already saturated but talk to the business owners and I am sure you will find the same answer from them.. Look at construction.. it has taken over a year to build a hous e that should have been done in 9mo... why? No workers here in our valley.. using the same crews on multiple jobs.. CANT FIND WORKERS!! I see it everywhere here.

The "Korean War" declaration was signed, but North Korea quit being at war with the South a long time ago.  They have been at war with the US.  If Kim is still launching missiles and doing testing, won't give up his nuclear weapons...we are far worse off.  Has Trump made "gains", sort of.  North Korea's whole pint of all this has always been to get a seat at the big table.  In this case, North Korea has won.  Still, Trump seems to be willing to make an attempt here.  Something others have not.

Made more progress than anyone so far and all combined. Progress isnt perfect! Time will tell. I feel he will work it out as he has cut China Off and Russia off from influencing NK. NK is just a puppet of mostly China.. China is in the middle of change that they cant control nor understand how bad its going to be. You will see companies moving soon if they do not come to an agreement. 

Tax cut...Did you benefit from this?  There are many, even on here that said their taxes went up.  I think big business won out on this one.  It CA, it's still a negative sum because the state sees what you "get back" and since you already paid it, they increase state taxes to get what the Fed gave you back.  While not Trump's doing, the average person doesn't understand this.  If they did, they'd quit voting democrat in CA. Ca and all the other states that were able to use their state and federal for right off wasnt totally fair to the rest of the country.. You were being subsidized by the fed which is the voters and now the Spiff has been removed. Yes I have seen an increase in my take home.. 2nd When companies get a tax break what do you think they do with that money...INVEST!! HIRE!! Maybe you live in the wrong state, HAve the wrong Govenor and elected the wrong officials... You State is a mess through and through. With all the taxes you pay on everything else.. How can you see and increase on anything? They take it faster than its made.

ISIS has not been eliminated.  If anything, they are rebuilding and laying low.  New factions are popping up.  The US continues to fight a war "ethically".  We do not use the same "rules" as our enemy and they know it.  They are more brutal, they are more savage than us.  They know it and we know it.  Do we continue to beat them down?  Yes, but they just keep popping up.  The US has not won any war on terror.  Trust me.  I've fought it. How many beheading have you seen lately? How many videos of them pulling truckers over and killing them right then? How many pictures of the death in their wake? What are their strong holds now? They controlled a large area of the middle east and did what they wanted. OBAMA let them run rampant and did nothing. Trump within just a few months took the areas back ( to late to argue who what and why) the point is.. IT IS!! They fled and the last ones surrendered.. WHere is the weekly propaganda?

Black unemployment...see my comments on unemployment overall... Lowest since i Think 1969 Food stamps are down ( but you wouldnt see it as you dont want to see it)

Trillions coming back to the US...Where?  How?  If so, why is our economy still fluctuating?  Trump has started a trade war that will set our country back decades.  Do I somewhat support it?  Yes.  I'd much rather close off our country and make us rely on ourselves.  Cut off foreign aid, cut off the UN, cutoff NATO.  Bring our people home and let the rest of the world burn for a while.  But if "trillions" were going back, why is our debt still going up?  Again, show me the numbers with all the spin and 20 year projections left out of it. Guess you missed AMERICAN steel just added 1.2Billion $$$ into the company and that is on top of the 500 million$$ from a year and a half ago.. Investments are all over middle AMerica right now .. some reading for you if you are interested.. if not, keep the blinders on .. AMERICA IS ON FIRE!!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/category/economy/page/7/

Dramatic deregulation....Is the always a good thing?  In some cases, our government has a responsibility to force industry and others to care about what we are doing and the ethics of it all.  If I had my way, I'd regulate the HELL out of our energy and auto industries just to start.  It's absolutely bullshit that we have the technology to have cleaner energy and more fuel efficient cars but big oil and auto industry keep forcing oil and mediocre cars on us.  Big oil purchases some kids college project on fuel efficiency, give him a job...and the American public never sees it.  Why?  Profits.  It should be illegal.  There are many other regulations that should stay in place or should be put in place...Why?  The American business sector is flat out unethical. Greed will always be their.. something that is hard to work around..its human nature and not the better natures we posses. Policies are set by some so you dont succeed and then you have over comers. Deregulate and Competition will rules. One of the quickest ways to kill companies is to regulate it through the EPA. All orginizations have some good thing but over reach kills business. Taxes kill business.. and so on.

As far as the left resisting...their only platform is HATE TRUMP...at all costs.  But so is the Republican response...hate the left at all costs.  Who pays for it all in the end? WE DO. Not true but kinda... as they say Rome wasnt built overnight.... Draining the swamp might take 40 years.. they are dug in and have been.. Globalist are ruining and have ruined this country (still the best country in the world).. MAGA!!! The reason that the republicans and the democrats are working against Trump is because their is no R or D.. they are the UNIPARTY.... they are out for their pockets and not to put money in ours... IS there some good one in GVMT.. yes a few but many more that are not. Choose your representatives wisely.. Why isnt Obama care dead? Talk to the thumbs down guy... who ran on a platform of killing OBAMA care but had the chance and did not do it because he was for it.. Look at his family... would vote for Biden??? something is wrong with the life long members of the Government.. Dont get me started on the Dems... Just Crazy with no ideas at all.. just HATE!!

Does this suffice as a response? Its a start... seems to me you cant see the forest because of the trees. Follow that site everyday and it will actuall help you get through the weeds.. I have learned more from that 1 site in a year than all the things I thought I understood about the R AND D.. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CaptNkllm said:

:lol:

I have a very wide range, high powered skill set and education.  Businesses are hiring a specific person, not a person with the skills needed to perform the job.  Don't get it twisted.

I disagree on North Korea.  Yes it's a start but we empowered Kim by giving him a seat at the table.

Taxes?  I understand economics, it's just not really working that way as the gory predicts.

How does 1.2 million plus 500 billion = "TRILLIONS"  Bernie Sander's school of math?

ISIS...other terrorist cells...I did this for a living.  It's not even close to being "over".

Black unemployment...Nice touch to say I'm blind and unable to comprehend...SMH

I'm well aware of the pros and cons of deregulation.  Just saying that the things being deregulated aren't all big "wins" for America.  And I'm no fan of the EPA...

The "swamp" hasn't even sprung a leak.  That's the whole point of this post.  

Dude, don't talk down to me like I'm some blind, uneducated twit, especially when you can't spell or maintain sentence structure.

Keep drinking the koolaid...MAGA!  :lol:

Edited by Mac

1 hour ago, Mac said:

:lol:

I have a very wide range, high powered skill set and education.  Businesses are hiring a specific person, not a person with the skills needed to perform the job.  Don't get it twisted.

I disagree on North Korea.  Yes it's a start but we empowered Kim by giving him a seat at the table.

Taxes?  I understand economics, it's just not really working that way as the gory predicts.

How does 1.2 million plus 500 billion = "TRILLIONS"  Bernie Sander's school of math? It was 1.2 billion if you read it.. this is just one company of MANY. Companies brought back $85.9 billion in the fourth quarter and $664.9 billion for full year 2018, according to quarterly data released by the Commerce Department 

ISIS...other terrorist cells...I did this for a living.  It's not even close to being "over". Never said over but at this point they a little disorganized than they were before this administration . Terrorist will never stop and they only way to stop them is to kill everyone of them and their sympathizers 

Black unemployment...Nice touch to say I'm blind and unable to comprehend...SMH Its also Latino, Women and everyone else involved in the workforce 

I'm well aware of the pros and cons of deregulation.  Just saying that the things being deregulated aren't all big "wins" for America.  And I'm no fan of the EPA... Seems the manufacturing will disagree with you

The "swamp" hasn't even sprung a leak.  That's the whole point of this post.  Inside info? You seem to know a lot but not know a lot.. 

Dude, don't talk down to me like I'm some blind, uneducated twit, especially when you can't spell or maintain sentence structure. Not sure where you feel I was talking down to you but on a side note... I do have a job :) and have seen many people find jobs. Maybe your to qualified for what your putting into.. maybe NASA would be better? 

Keep drinking the koolaid...MAGA!  :lol:  Think we are on the same page just different Kool Aid

Got this in my mailbox this am .. Maybe something is going on with the economy. Maybe I missed it.

We also learned this morning that US housing starts were 5.7% higher in April, with solid revisions higher in March as well. Housing has led our post 12/24 capitulation move higher. This is MOST important to us, as housing makes up an important component of the OurInvesting System. When the US housing market is vibrant, the US economy is on solid footing. Period. 

Posted (edited)

like most political arguments, this will go nowhere. I do have a take for those who say they didn't get help from the tax break. Have you run the numbers to see where you would come out if you didn't have such HIGH state income taxes? Sorry but that was Trump telling NY and California to eff off and if they don't like it then they can lower their State burden. We all know that will never happen. It sucks, but it is bittersweet because it opens everyone's eyes to how bad we are getting taxed. Instead of blaming Trump why not blame Brown, Newsome, etc. for this brutal state that is taxing its citizen's into poverty.  I sort of laugh when I hear the uninformed bitch about not getting to write off more than 10K of state taxes.  Where you ok buying that exemption in the past? 

Edited by badgas