Jump to content
dbart

Fun with Home Depot and CW Products

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

Probably due to an overabundance of jobs.  Getting to the point where I'll hire anyone who applies...  HR guy and I have near weekly meetings since someone is facking up somewhere on a constant basis.

open your Hi Dez office and i'll go to work with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, dbart said:

NO! :smack:

Work is gonna do it. It will take about 3.275601 seconds as opposed to if I try to cut it. It will turn into a 3 beer job and end with bent corners, cut way too short!

THey are actually very very hard to cut 3 fingers with 1.25” seperation made from .02thin steel. Try cutting all 3 even straight without bending or bleming paint. Not that simple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, dbart said:

Wife is out of town..want to get them installed before she comes home.

I'm probably putting them in tonight.

Want the full wall size mirror in when wifey comes home from being away.....i see where this is goin :dude:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Want the full wall size mirror in when wifey comes home from being away.....i see where this is goin :dude:

Yore a NASTY!!!!! :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WLD-OTZ said:

open your Hi Dez office and i'll go to work with you

One of the job requirements is more than 4 teefs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

One of the job requirements is more than 4 teefs.

elitest... 

 

so i guess this: "Probably due to an overabundance of jobs.  Getting to the point where I'll hire anyone who applies...  HR guy and I have near weekly meetings since someone is facking up somewhere on a constant basis."   I don't know if I could work for a company with no honor. 

 

Does your boss know about this trait of yours? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sausage450r said:

THey are actually very very hard to cut 3 fingers with 1.25” seperation made from .02thin steel. Try cutting all 3 even straight without bending or bleming paint. Not that simple

Went at lunch, picked it up. Took it back to work, walked into the metal shop area, Told Nick where I wanted it cut...3.8 Seconds later DONE!

Cut both parts at the same time. Nice and clean.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, WLD-OTZ said:

elitest... 

 

so i guess this: "Probably due to an overabundance of jobs.  Getting to the point where I'll hire anyone who applies...  HR guy and I have near weekly meetings since someone is facking up somewhere on a constant basis."   I don't know if I could work for a company with no honor. 

 

Does your boss know about this trait of yours? 

I’m an shill working for an evil corporation run by 1%ers. duh. 

Edited by Rockwood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The next step for these home depot employees is building inspectors at city development services.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Richard H said:

The next step for these home depot employees is building inspectors at city development services.

OK, so got home last night...took the plain white closet doors out of our room and installed them in the spare bedroom.

Then installed the new mirror ones in our room!

Went in great thanks to my work cutting the end off and my neighbor helping carry these things in!

:dbart:

 

IMG_20190514_185433093.jpg

IMG_20190515_064136272.jpg

Edited by dbart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, dbart said:

OK, so got home last night...took the plain white closet doors out of our room and installed them in the spare bedroom.

Then installed the new mirror ones in our room!

Went in great thanks to my work cutting the end off and my neighbor helping carry these things in!

:dbart:

 

IMG_20190514_185433093.jpg

IMG_20190515_064136272.jpg

Now you get to watch the action!:sex:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spare room or fun room? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dbart said:

OK, so got home last night...took the plain white closet doors out of our room and installed them in the spare bedroom.

Then installed the new mirror ones in our room!

Went in great thanks to my work cutting the end off and my neighbor helping carry these things in!

:dbart:

 

IMG_20190514_185433093.jpgimage.png

 

DUDE!!! Straighten up before taking pics F F Sake!! 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dbart said:

OK, so got home last night...took the plain white closet doors out of our room and installed them in the spare bedroom.

Then installed the new mirror ones in our room!

Went in great thanks to my work cutting the end off and my neighbor helping carry these things in!

:dbart:

 

IMG_20190514_185433093.jpg

IMG_20190515_064136272.jpg

Mirror.  Chettah-print blanket...

 

28 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

DUDE!!! Straighten up before taking pics F F Sake!! 

image.png

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! This needs two rep points...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

Mirror.  Chettah-print blanket...

 

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! This needs two rep points...

:lmao: That's a water bottle!

Always have one handy...Dang Acid Reflux!

Oh and the cheetah blanket...so comfy! We have about 5 of them!

:oto:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dbart said:

:lmao: That's a water bottle!

Always have one handy...Dang Acid Reflux!

Oh and the cheetah blanket...so comfy! We have about 5 of them!

:oto:

 

We are not judging... you sique perv... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

We are not judging... you sique perv... 

:kenk: 

I am NOT Sique!

:laugh:

 

Edited by dbart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dbart said:

:kenk: 

I am NOT Sique!

:laugh:

 

Maury Povich sez "That was a lie". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

Maury Povich sez "That was a lie". 

Do you believe everything Maury Povich sez???

:bigrin

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dbart said:

Do you believe everything Maury Povich sez???

:bigrin

 

he IS the one with the lie detector

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wash 10 Crew said:

So what did the lovely Mrs Dbart have to say about yore upgrade?

Funny you ask...she was on her way home from work and had to stop off at the airport to get a friend who flew into town.

The drive back she was commenting how much a pain in the ass it has been to get these doors from home depot and how WE STILL DONT HAVE THEM! Rant Rant Rant :nag:

Then she got home and walked in our room....I get this text:

"OMG love the doors. They look so good Thank you (Kissy Face Emoji)"

Then later that weekend I was headed to Breanna's Graduation, I get this text: 

 "Thank you for the awesome closet doors Babe. They Look amazing!!! Sorry I'm not feeling well."

Soooo......I guess she likes them!

:laugh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dbart said:

Funny you ask...she was on her way home from work and had to stop off at the airport to get a friend who flew into town.

The drive back she was commenting how much a pain in the ass it has been to get these doors from home depot and how WE STILL DONT HAVE THEM! Rant Rant Rant :nag:

Then she got home and walked in our room....I get this text:

"OMG love the doors. They look so good Thank you (Kissy Face Emoji)"

Then later that weekend I was headed to Breanna's Graduation, I get this text: 

 "Thank you for the awesome closet doors Babe. They Look amazing!!! Sorry I'm not feeling well."

Soooo......I guess she likes them!

:laugh:

 

Was the "friend" male, or female? :bigrin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rockwood said:

Was the "friend" male, or female? :bigrin 

LOL...She's a girl!

Halloween 2018 Casa de Dbart

1911573319_Halloween2018.thumb.jpg.9ebb352cb6bf2e4e937b2fe4b61dcd09.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, dbart said:

LOL...She's a girl!

Halloween 2018 Casa de Dbart

1911573319_Halloween2018.thumb.jpg.9ebb352cb6bf2e4e937b2fe4b61dcd09.jpg

 

Moar pics of why she loved the mirror so much when you were gone and they were alone...? :bigrin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.