Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ahipara 55

Here, Hold My Beer.................................

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's hot!

:laugh:

 

I love these...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So...

I've "kind of" done this before... :lol:

We were in Thailand.  I was on a bender and a flaming shot kick.  I ordered a round of flaming shots.  I told everyone what to do, how to drink it without burning themselves.  The shots come, we light them...throw my straw in and the girl next to me from the ship..."what do I do again?"  so I ignore my flaming shot...start helping her with hers.  The guy across from me..."Dude...you're straw is melting."  I reach in to grab my straw...burn my fingers.  What's the first thing you do?  Yep...stick them in your mouth...with molten plastic on them...Now my mouth is burnt.  THEN what do you do?  Yep...you guessed it again.  Take a drink.  Which I grab the flaming shot...which has now turned the glass hot red.  I burn a f*cking smile like the f*cking Joker from Batman into my face, burned my mouth, tongue, fingers...then the girl says..."well that's stupid.  I'm not doing it."

So glad I'm here for you all....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mac said:

So...

I've "kind of" done this before... :lol:

We were in Thailand.  I was on a bender and a flaming shot kick.  I ordered a round of flaming shots.  I told everyone what to do, how to drink it without burning themselves.  The shots come, we light them...throw my straw in and the girl next to me from the ship..."what do I do again?"  so I ignore my flaming shot...start helping her with hers.  The guy across from me..."Dude...you're straw is melting."  I reach in to grab my straw...burn my fingers.  What's the first thing you do?  Yep...stick them in your mouth...with molten plastic on them...Now my mouth is burnt.  THEN what do you do?  Yep...you guessed it again.  Take a drink.  Which I grab the flaming shot...which has now turned the glass hot red.  I burn a f*cking smile like the f*cking Joker from Batman into my face, burned my mouth, tongue, fingers...then the girl says..."well that's stupid.  I'm not doing it."

So glad I'm here for you all....

,,,,and she went home with the guy at the next table!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, matt86m said:

,,,,and she went home with the guy at the next table!

Not even like that.  A bunch of us Officers all went out together.  She was one of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mac said:

Not even like that.  A bunch of us Officers all went out together.  She was one of us.

Only smarter according to the story.....

:lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MWB said:

Only smarter according to the story.....

:lmao: 

Maybe her blonde moment saved her from certain demise... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea I had an idiot friend do this with a shot of 151 Rum.  Insisted on lighting it on fire, took the shot then smiled....meanwhile his lips and jaw were on fire.

As we were all pointing to him he realized it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mac said:

Not even like that.  A bunch of us Officers all went out together.  She was one of us.

A Dude?

:lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dbart said:

A Dude?

:lmao:

 

They "make" them in 2 different varieties... :EffU:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mac said:

Maybe her blonde moment saved her from certain demise... :lol:

Funny story but it read like someone else was having the blonde moment. :funny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I love how the guy that smacked him took the time to put his cigarette in his mouth before springing into action! 🤣

Edited by shiggins37

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We use to do that when we were young........never saw that happen. Kids today.

My cousin taught us the flaming shot. He learned it in Mexico. We did tequila the first time. It was called a flaming hooker. We went on to light all different stuff on fire and shoot it. Including 151. No fires. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Rookie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used to do Flaming Turbo shots at Docks,  a dive bar in Chula Vista! 

 

I never caught myself on fire though!! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doing flaming Dr Pepper shots one night at the bar and a buddy's girlfriend who was wasted couldn't drop the shot glass in the beer without hitting the side of the mug. Spilling it all over the table sending people flying.

They were doing these shots all night and were telling me how wasted you could get off these flaming shots. The look on there faces when I told them just think how wasted you would be if you didn't burn off the alcohol first........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

Funny story but it read like someone else was having the blonde moment. :funny:

I said I was on a bender... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.