Oceansanddeserts

2005 Lexus GX470 Overland Vehicle

Unfortunately life is requiring that I change a few things. I am selling my Coach and my beloved Lexus GX470. I started with the best year. 2005 had more horsepower than any other year of the gx470. Low mileage 130k, timing belt and water pump done at 100k. King coil overs and reservoir shocks front and rear. LSK upper control arms and spindle gussets. Heavy duty rear coils. Custom roof rack set up with Roof Top Tent. Foxwing awning, solar panel wired to controller, dual Odyssey batteries. GG lighting 50” single row and Smittybuilt traction boards, also a shovel mount. Custom rear bumper with high lift jack, Titan Fuel tanks 12 gallon tank, and full size spare.  ARB 50qt Fridge, aluminum storage containers, Renogy remote solar suitcase, and camp table. Seats in great shape (always covered with molle rear panels with multiple pouches for tools, med gear etc). Weather tech front an drear mats, LED headlights and fogs. 285/70r17 BFG KO2 with 5k miles on them on Method Con 6’s.  Custom exhaust with magnaflow muffler. I was about to start the rear drawer set up and on board water system. The longer I have the truck, the more work will be done and the more the price will increase. Truck is a great camping and exploring rig. $25k (at this point) 

9F57984A-7D7D-4D68-9782-B0B63700D7F7.jpeg

B06C7D5D-EA6B-4851-BDAB-01C8ACF1898C.jpeg

16E17A8B-91A2-41A4-B9BF-49E79D6D4CA8.jpeg

2BA584AD-6F0E-4FE5-BE42-915BEA4DFBF8.jpeg

AD1DC2B5-008F-42F4-BCDD-EFDF1F611992.jpeg

E7C33DF8-BAA1-4278-BDF6-172EE7AF62DC.jpeg

95742094-8CB8-45F9-AC44-43556FA4885D.jpeg

WOW!  Badass!

Badass ride! GLWTS

solid rig . . .

Thanks guys. I really don’t want to sell my stuff, but my pops has some health issues and I need Tom make some adjustments. 

In Australia it’s called a Prado and it’s turbo diesel 

I would love it if mine were  turbo diesel!

5 hours ago, Oceansanddeserts said:

I would love it if mine were  turbo diesel!

Wouldnt be 25k if it was.

I’m also willing and happy to sell the entire roof rack with everything on it. Bolt on and go for any GX470