socaldmax

It seemed like a good idea at the time...

8 hours ago, AlpineFunco said:

One of the Vietnamese guys at my wife's work was having a kid and she told me they were going to name the kid Maverick. A little odd I thought, but as mentioned above, not my kid so whatever. When the baby was born pictures were posted on Facebook. Typical stuff, mom in the bed holding the newborn. I died laughing though when I saw that the dad and his buddies/family were all wearing the same Top Gun shirt. 

My daughter's ex-fiance, father of my grandson, had another boy with his new wife last year, and he actually did name him Maverick.

Friends of my parents named their boy H.B  they said it stood for Human Being and a friend of mine married a girl named Sunshine if you want to piss her off sing sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy 

Old coworker named his daughter Thorlee Bird, or some spelling for first/middle names.

59 minutes ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

My wife worked at an elementary school in Moreno Valley and 10 ish years ago they had a student with that exact name. Her big fat rude mother was all pissed off when they couldn't pronounce here name. The kid was in trouble and why ghetto mom was in the office. I wouldn't be supprised if that kid grew up to be the parolee your friend has. :lol:

I’m sure she was just misunderstood and did no wrong...

:sarcasm:

naming our second daughter my wife said what do you think about Amber?  I said well what do you think about Camber?  she said I like that ..  .how do you spell it.  she's still Camber 27 years later and loves it!.  I always wanted to name one of my boys torque..  ......it never  caught on.

9 hours ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

naming our second daughter my wife said what do you think about Amber?  I said well what do you think about Camber?  she said I like that ..  .how do you spell it.  she's still Camber 27 years later and loves it!.  I always wanted to name one of my boys torque..  ......it never  caught on.

Ackerman?  :bigrin 

You could've named one Dave:

http://www.superstreetonline.com/features/news/9909scc-technobabble

18 hours ago, dbart said:

When I dated an...uh...."Entertainer" ...….he had our lives all planned out. We're gonna get married and we're gonna have a daughter and he was gonna name her the same name he used as an...."Entertainer"

Vandala :kenk:

Wasn't too long after that I made a B-line for the Exit door and got out of that one! Fun while it lasted.  :lmao:

I went to school with a guy named Mel Ting. He was going to be the godfather....They called us the Three Muskitierz!!!

So yore Chipindale Entertainer "friend" was named Vandala?? :huh:   GD.Com wishes you and yore friend all the best...……

:poule:

14 minutes ago, POULE43 said:

So yore Chipindale Entertainer "friend" was named Vandala?? :huh:   GD.Com wishes you and yore friend all the best...……

:poule:

Hey Vandala....uh, sorry, "Poule" why you gotta be like that?

:bag:

16 hours ago, dbart said:

Mike Oxlong

Mike Oxswelling

1 minute ago, TD said:

Mike Oxswelling

Dick Gozinya

Dick Fitzwell

Jim Nazium

Ben Dover

Harry Paratestes

We could do this all day!

:lmao:

14 minutes ago, dbart said:

Dick Gozinya

Dick Fitzwell

Jim Nazium

Ben Dover

Harry Paratestes

I myself could do this all day!

:lmao:

Yore "Entertainers Friends" :ohmy: ???????

28 minutes ago, POULE43 said:

Yore "Entertainers Friends" :ohmy: ???????

:kenk: What are you... 5?

:hah:

I think your KISS Stretchy pants are too tight cutting off circulation to your pea sized brain!

Shoo fly...go away.  :smack:

:laugh:

Bohica's wife Suzy told me her father's name was Harry Dong.

I'm sorry, but even though they were Chinese, they must have known what that meant in English! He was one of 10 people featured on Letterman for having embarrassing names.

Ben Dover, you know bend over. DON~~~

14 hours ago, donparscale said:

Ben Dover, you know bend over. DON~~~

Don't forget his cousin,  Bob Urhead

On 5/15/2019 at 3:01 PM, AlpineFunco said:

I'll see if I can find the pic. Another Facebook find. Apparently there is someone out there named Dick Laycock. I texted the lady that is friends with him to find out if this was a joke and she claims it's his given name. Poor bastard!!

I work with dick. Great guy with an even better sense of humor. Lives in the senior park off old 80

Linda Beaver

Patty O. Fernitur