Sndsamplr

I don’t know

I don’t think anybody can beat this man through the dunes.   

:eclown:9CB2D84B-3A2F-43C2-8454-CBC48E72B9FC.jpeg

Hi Champ, always good to see you. Hope the hip is doing well. 

BAE80254-88BA-425C-8918-3D589019B7F2.jpeg

ECA992D2-DC19-40A9-9447-881DD9BF14AA.jpeg

When the passion is strong, and your skills are sharp, there should be nothing holding you back.  

:bigrin

I don't know who this is, but it looks like a different style frame.

Beastin! 

35 minutes ago, Phoenix7 said:

I don't know who this is, but it looks like a different style frame.

23 minutes ago, HonEXduner said:

Thanks for the link.  It looks like quite a well documented, interesting rebuild project.

31 minutes ago, Phoenix7 said:

Thanks for the link.  It looks like quite a well documented, interesting rebuild project.

This is probably the fastest car/driver through the dunes. Not the drags but through the dunes. 

Posted (edited)

Outback Motorsports? Not a recent photo I presume? The middle photo makes my hiney pucker. Awesome! (not making my hiney pucker but the photo, LOL)

Maybe some day I'll try to follow the green car through the dunes, key word is "try".

Edited by fortyfour

I'm kind of wanting that flat 6 in my 4 seater build. I'm sure it's just triple the cost of an LS1 though. 

The man is fast for sure...with his Bionic hips he might be faster now ....

Here’s a couple up to daters. 

FF075A58-902B-404B-8601-A71AA93ACD60.jpeg

D1025C76-5B61-4558-BF27-48667C13568B.jpeg

He just had a hip replacement, I could beat him riding a mini bike.

I was lucky enough to be with a group that followed him. I was dwb's car and the lines John took and the speed we we were going was the most epic E-Ticket ride EVER!

It really was awesome.

I think the only way to keep up with John is to ride shotgun with him!

:lmao::igar:

I love John, and I certainly think he's very fast, but...

suddenly Chad George is chopped liver? I seem to remember everyone in the George family being very fast, with Chad possibly being the fastest. Has everyone forgotten him?

The only way to find out for sure who is the fastest is to level the playing field. Here's what I propose. Have Grant shmooze his biggest Dubai customer into sponsoring the event, by which I mean bankroll the expense of building 5 identical 2 seater Funcos with Outfront 6 cylinder engines and S5 transaxles. All cars are identical, Funco just puts letters on them - A, B, C, etc. All engines are built by Outfront, but installed by Funco, so none of them can be ringers and nobody at either shop has any idea which engine is in which car.

Then Chad, John, and 3 other drivers who might be as fast are given the cars and allowed to practice in them for 2 weeks. On race day, there is a drawing and the 5 cars are randomly assigned to a driver just prior to the race. This way nobody can tinker with any car and expect to get the same car for the race. 

After the winner is determined, the sponsor gets to market the video and sell off the cars to the highest bidders, either here or over there. This way there is no doubt that the driver with the most talent won that day. Grant gets to sell 5 more Funcos, John gets to sell 5 more top of the line 6 cylinder engines. We get to watch the race of Champions and the sponsor gets to recoup most, possibly all of his money. Everybody wins!  

Well, one can always dream!    :lol:

1 hour ago, socaldmax said:

I love John, and I certainly think he's very fast, but...

suddenly Chad George is chopped liver? I seem to remember everyone in the George family being very fast, with Chad possibly being the fastest. Has everyone forgotten him?

The only way to find out for sure who is the fastest is to level the playing field. Here's what I propose. Have Grant shmooze his biggest Dubai customer into sponsoring the event, by which I mean bankroll the expense of building 5 identical 2 seater Funcos with Outfront 6 cylinder engines and S5 transaxles. All cars are identical, Funco just puts letters on them - A, B, C, etc. All engines are built by Outfront, but installed by Funco, so none of them can be ringers and nobody at either shop has any idea which engine is in which car.

Then Chad, John, and 3 other drivers who might be as fast are given the cars and allowed to practice in them for 2 weeks. On race day, there is a drawing and the 5 cars are randomly assigned to a driver just prior to the race. This way nobody can tinker with any car and expect to get the same car for the race. 

After the winner is determined, the sponsor gets to market the video and sell off the cars to the highest bidders, either here or over there. This way there is no doubt that the driver with the most talent won that day. Grant gets to sell 5 more Funcos, John gets to sell 5 more top of the line 6 cylinder engines. We get to watch the race of Champions and the sponsor gets to recoup most, possibly all of his money. Everybody wins!  

Well, one can always dream!    :lol:

Great idea. 👍

The sponsor gets to pick two drivers and Slappy picks the fifth. 

I’d pay to watch that event!  

Sponsored cars and parts...

I will whoop them all😮😁

,Earl Anthony was the shiat.  😁. ..You gotta be in the game to win.      In the not so distant past, someone told me that you have to play in the game to get the girl.   it depends on what game you play. .  I knew what game, and if you don’t  play, things get a bit rusty.    Sure I remember,   But memories fade......it’s a great song I heard, but it seemed so long ago .