11 minutes ago, CRUSTY said:

BTW, does anybody have coordinates to the Troll Hut?

Jes

1 hour ago, CRUSTY said:

BTW, does anybody have coordinates to the Troll Hut?

Sure do:

39°19'53.2"N 94°56'11.6"W

1 hour ago, Stugots said:

That's not why but,

Well if it had to do with any of that Matt vs his brother back and forth, I still have no idea what it was about, nor did I care.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bansh88 said:

I got banned for a few days on the Facebook site!  I tagged MWBanshee in the weekly "what weekend is Camp Rzr" thread.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster

Don't you mean suspended?

Getting banned is permanent. You were just a temporary "gangster."

Edited by socaldmax

4 minutes ago, Bansh88 said:

Well if it had to do with any of that Matt vs his brother back and forth, I still have no idea what it was about, nor did I care.

So they never told you why you were suspended?

The point of punishing someone is so they don't do it again. How is a person supposed to learn if they don't get told what they did wrong? 

6 minutes ago, Bansh88 said:

No we are talking about different Matt's has nothing to do with TC and his brother.

You were "muted" for your "Lame"comment simple as that. Don't read to much into things. The Op would think you called them Lame for asking a question.

2 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

So they never told you why you were suspended?

The point of punishing someone is so they don't do it again. How is a person supposed to learn if they don't get told what they did wrong? 

Because they are grown men and not children, they know what they were doing and like to play innocent when they are called out. He posted Lame, it was deleted and he was muted. Do we really need to explain it to him.

18 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

Sure do:

39°19'53.2"N 94°56'11.6"W 

093-01.jpg

Hut has been upgraded to hold me trolls it seems.

:smack:

2 minutes ago, CRUSTY said:

093-01.jpg

Yessir.  They have a secondary location for special guest as well:

19°54'06.3"N 75°05'42.8"W

:bigrin 

6 minutes ago, CRUSTY said:

093-01.jpg

Federal Pen. 

My first house I owned  was 5 miles from there. 

Oh, the Mod life...

I got banned from AR15.com.  When I inquired (via email because I wasn't sent any kind of notification) the old man said is was locked by someone else for my other account.  Gave a user name.  Uh, sorry guys, that's not me.  Not a peep since.  Still banned.  LOL

I would say go back and look at the thread but all the posts were deleted that were "deemed" lame.  I tagged MW.  Literally, that was it.

Yes, it was to point out how ridiculously often the question gets asked.  I don't hide that I was making fun of the chick.  Pretty innocent fun in the grand scheme of the internet.  Glad to see the Minority Report of the GD group can nip it in the bud before it even happens!

6 hours ago, Stugots said:

Because they are grown men and not children, they know what they were doing and like to play innocent when they are called out. He posted Lame, it was deleted and he was muted. Do we really need to explain it to him.

why did u :ban: me from ur house ? .... not my fault u were never home .... :lol: 

11 hours ago, Bansh88 said:

I would say go back and look at the thread but all the posts were deleted that were "deemed" lame.  I tagged MW.  Literally, that was it.

Yes, it was to point out how ridiculously often the question gets asked.  I don't hide that I was making fun of the chick.  Pretty innocent fun in the grand scheme of the internet.  Glad to see the Minority Report of the GD group can nip it in the bud before it even happens!

Right, because when you guys start tagging each other its not to hard to see what you are doing seeing that you guys do it every time :yawn:

What you see as "pretty innocent fun" we see as Trolls on our page. The internet is a pretty big place with plenty of places to be a troll, the GD.com format is not the place. You or anybody else will be removed for it, simple as that. There are close to 6000 people on that page and if we banned 5 guys because they want to give people a hard time every time a question is asked, it will be no loss.

What is amazing to me is, you simply were muted on a Facebook page and yet instead of having some respect for what we try to do here and there, you take the first opportunity to come on the forum to complain about it. Encase you have not realized it, we set up this board and FB to be as member friendly as possible, is it really that hard to grasp? We have always had a slogan here ,, Don't be a Mc Penis... translation.... Don't be a dick. We have spent a lot of time and took and a lot of heat to weed out the people that felt there only purpose here was to be a Mc Penis. If you or any member can not grasp that simple concept and enjoy our platforms then please feel free to leave at any time, we would hate for it to be that way but, trust me we are ok with it.

We’ve been down this road many times, and it does get very old.  Most people know when they’re being assholes, and they push the limits.    That negativity seems to gain momentum, and quickly becomes bullying.  Yes, we will stop it as soon as we can.   Snide comments seem to be the norm, and everybody is so clever.   But after awhile, that person is just being a McPenis. What do you say let’s NOT be that.  If it’s too hard to do that, go somewhere else, get it out of your system, and come back when you are assholed out.  

“assholed out” ..............I like it, I bet I get to use that several times in the next week or two.

I like GD.com, and I can easily live with whatever the mods and admins decide to do, the technical glitches well I don’t seem to have a hard time figuring out how to navigate them, it’s well worth it to me.

Thanks for a place of entertainment, exchange of ideas, camaraderie and love for all things sand dunes and off road. It’s been my only fix for the sand for many years. Life hasn’t dealt me a hand to be able to enjoy my favorite pastime for many years but the times they are a changing.......😎