Just now, matt86m said:

If I wont drink it. I aint cooking with it!  

I agree on the price doesnt dictate thing but when I find a good wine for $10 or less Thats a plus. Wife drinks only a glass a night so we end up dumping half a bottle too often.  I will drink wine with food but not just to sip on. 

You know...when you pull the cork out, turn it around and it goes right in the bottle?  :poke: 

Make sure you don't put the corker all the way through or it will leak when you put it back in if you turn it on it's side.

A friend of mine years ago, she claimed to be this big wine connoisseur...I showed her that trick and she about fell on the floor!

:lmao:

1 minute ago, dbart said:

You know...when you pull the cork out, turn it around and it goes right in the bottle?  :poke: 

Make sure you don't put the corker all the way through or it will leak when you put it back in if you turn it on it's side.

A friend of mine years ago, she claimed to be this big wine connoisseur...I showed her that trick and she about fell on the floor!

We have one of the Rabbit vacuum suck out the air things so it keeps for a day or 2. 

57 minutes ago, matt86m said:

If I wont drink it. I aint cooking with it!  

I agree on the price doesnt dictate thing but when I find a good wine for $10 or less Thats a plus. Wife drinks only a glass a night so we end up dumping half a bottle too often.  I will drink wine with food but not just to sip on. 

I use to think that way.  

You don't use good wine to cook with.  Even Gordon Ramsey says buy the cheapest you can find.

2 hours ago, MWB said:

All you fancy folk drinking your fancy drink, your not fooling anybody it's just fancy

35628.thumb.jpg.b34b50fd7dd92d7a983a5c0bf0936586.jpg

Take the trailer out of the trailer park and its still a trailer and your still trailer park livin

Listen here Mr. Richie Rich and your bottle. 

5385897593_9a2c6f1566_o.0.0.1416050957.j

Nothing says "Sophistication" like drinking from a box!

Speaking of blends,

87973939-E789-4CD8-AF14-583D5CF8CAA6.jpeg.e05e2814df065ede47cb77e27a2635a4.jpeg

Wine is definitely something i can never get into . Theres too many rules , etiquette and situanal preferences for it all . Its like going to one of those fancy soda machines with the flat screens . To many choices fir my taste .  I am Always happy if somebody finds enjoyment in things tho . 

Love wine, red and white.  Well done MD.  Thanks for sending him down the good path Macster👍

13 hours ago, Sndsamplr said:

Love wine, red and white.  Well done MD.  Thanks for sending him down the good path Macster👍

Of course!

MD is all good in my book!

Had this last night...

That glass was all I had...small pour.

Was really good!

IMG_20190521_213751876.jpg

IMG_20190521_213745757.jpg

21 hours ago, Mac said:

I use to think that way.  

You don't use good wine to cook with.  Even Gordon Ramsey says buy the cheapest you can find.

Wth does he know?! :lol:

1 hour ago, matt86m said:

Wth does he know?! :lol:

He doesn't even know how to use names correctly...He has two last names!

2 hours ago, dbart said:

Had this last night...

That glass was all I had...small pour.

Was really good!

IMG_20190521_213751876.jpg

IMG_20190521_213745757.jpg

It just boggles the mind

Well now.

The wife likes a "Woodie" chardonnay from time to time.

Like a good husband, I suggested Two Buck Chuck from Trader Joe's. That didn't fly.

These days, she has grown fond of Turning Leaf chardonnay. Ralph's has it for $4.19 on sale.

WINNING!

60386403_324952931512731_1722378672784015360_n.jpg

• Love the games played with wine. I once had a wine out one night and really liked it. Hard to find but finally did and it was around 18.00 a bottle. Didn't drink it nightly because of price and difficulty finding, just special occasions. Then one day in San Diego I walk into a Henry's and there it is, pallets of it stacked high and the price, about 2.79. Quit drinking that out of principle.

I suggest 12 beers and a bottle of wine. When you throw up...…………...it'll be the wine that goes! Haven't drank wine since! Peace