Doc

Slow website updates

Lately the website has been extremely slow on updating screens. I get server errors almost every time I try to look at a new subject.

Was this server purchased from Harbor Freight?

This is the error  I get on almost every day.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I get the "show notifications?" screen every screen I get to.

I can no longer click on the EPO pics to the left.

Anytime I back out of a thread, it takes me to the first page of new posts regardless of what page of new posts I was on.

We'll get right on it..

Same here!!

INTERNAL SERVER ERROR.

I have cleared the cache and that solves my problem. As I continue to browse the sight the Error reoccurs. 

I use my cellphone (Samsung) to browse GD 100% of the time. Not sure if this is also occurring on lap tops or desk tops.

Started getting this Error message Saturday afternoon.

My premium membership works just fine. I guess if stuff isn't working for you as well as you would like it's time to upgrade to the premium membership.   Send Esco $25.00 today for yore upgrade.

:lol: 

First I heard of it, we will take a look.

These issues are tricky, if it is not a board wide problem then that will make it hard to trace. With so many platforms out there, Apple, Android, Windows 10 , Mozilla, Chrome and all the software updates they do makes it hard to stay on top of things. I use my phone ( Android) Desk top Windows 10 at my office and lap top at home also 10 and run Mozilla on both. I don't have the issue you are describing.

As for the Bansh page thing, yes it is a annoying problem that we have tried to be fix from the beginning and we just can't find that clinch.

A lot if times these issues are on the users end but we will take a look.

I have only gotten the "Internal Server" error message on early Sunday mornings, kind of sporadic.

:dunno:

Yeah that page bounce back to the first is annoying.  Now I just try to remember what page I was on and click the numbers.

I only visit here on my desktop and I haven't see any issues at all...……..cruising right along

Messed up for me. So far I can't get to some threads, my screen background changed on is own, can't post in the chatbox.

We be a working on it

5 minutes ago, Air450 said:

Messed up for me. So far I can't get to some threads, my screen background changed on is own, can't post in the chatbox.

cuz be doing a update 

The magic man be workin some magic

On 6/3/2019 at 7:53 AM, MWB said:

My premium membership works just fine. I guess if stuff isn't working for you as well as you would like it's time to upgrade to the premium membership.   Send Esco $25.00 today for yore upgrade.

:lol: 

Your*

My font size automatically changed to super small letters and posts background color changes make it even harder to read.

Dude this is killin my Windows97

Still can't watch any videos posted on this site. I can go to YouTube and watch videos all day long but I can't watch a single one on this site. This problem is nothing new and I'm sure it's some kind of setting on my iPad but I can't figure it out! Just thought I would share since the techies are reading this thread!