Sign in to follow this  
John@Outfront Mtrsprts

Anyone can do concrete, how about 15,000# boulders? My home Project

John, are you still looking for a excavator. I have a customer that has a Samsung sitting in my yard for the last six months that he would like to sell. If interested let me know and I'll send some pictures and hook you up with him. It;s about a 40000lb machine with a thumb on it.

Thanks for the cool photos John.  The machine, boulders, landscape and fog all come together for people like me who are huge photography fans!

15 hours ago, Agricon said:

John, are you still looking for a excavator. I have a customer that has a Samsung sitting in my yard for the last six months that he would like to sell. If interested let me know and I'll send some pictures and hook you up with him. It;s about a 40000lb machine with a thumb on it.

yes please

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Phoenix7 said:

Thanks for the cool photos John.  The machine, boulders, landscape and fog all come together for people like me who are huge photography fans!

Thanks, this area is awesome,  the fog comes rolling in over the hills from the ocean all the time. like a 5-20 minuet process in real time  (im 10 miles the way) If you recall about 3 years ago, our city of Murrieta made national news with a crazy snow storm, it shut down 3 miles of  I15 for a day, we received 8" of snow at our house, the snow was so heavy it was devastating to all the big oak trees, it broke an 18" diameter trunk at my house!  some areas looked like a bomb went off there were so many huge fallen tree branches down.  Power was down in our area for 3 days as they had no means to do repairs with snow on the ground.  I will hunt down some of the pics, talk about liking photography--these pics were off the charts

here a pic of the trees I loaded at a nursery,  just delivered yesterday

20190605_091029.jpg

Edited by John@Outfront Mtrsprts