Jump to content
BoostedBFD1

Insurance Coverage

Recommended Posts

Looking to insure a couple Alumi Craft Dual Sport Cars. Does anyone know of any companies writing new policies? I've struck out with both Allstate and Progressive. These cars are street legal and registered in Arizona.

20170507_115143_resized.jpg

Mike Pic.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Contact Sheena Anderson at Safeco Insurance:

sheena.sci@gmail.com

I have my Rhino and Trailer insured through them.

You can tell her Dale Bartley referred you if you want.  Or maybe she'll say $5,000,000.00 per month!

LOL

J/K

:cheers:

 

 

Sheena St. Clair-Anderson

St. Clair Insurance Agency

(951) 284-0500 -Direct

(720) 634-9696-Colorado Direct

(951) 284-0400- Main Office

(951) 284-0804-Fax

www.stclairinsurance.com

sheena.sci@gmail.com

CA Lisc#: 0B09985

Co Lisc#: 494864

 

Edited by dbart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dbart said:

Contact Sheena Anderson at Safeco Insurance:

sheens.sci@gmail.com

I have my Rhino and Trailer insured through them.

You can tell her Dale Bartley referred you if you want.  Or maybe she'll say $5,000,000.00 per month!

LOL

J/K

:cheers:

 

I also use Sheena. I think her dad is on here but forget his screen name and company name. I dealt with Sheena  to insure my house, cars and toyhauler. Safeco was the cheapest for me I think they deal with different companies to get the best for you.

Need my sandrail insured just haven't had a shop do an estimate of what it's worth since that is what's needed to insure the sandrail. 

 

Actually it's 

St Clair Insurance

Sheena Anderson

+19512840500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

State Farm did a new policy for my new to me buggy.  I think they had a 6 liter or 600 HP cap, but they did not ask for a dyno sheet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sinverguenza said:

I also use Sheena. I think her dad is on here but forget his screen name and company name. I dealt with Sheena  to insure my house, cars and toyhauler. Safeco was the cheapest for me I think they deal with different companies to get the best for you.

Need my sandrail insured just haven't had a shop do an estimate of what it's worth since that is what's needed to insure the sandrail. 

 

Actually it's 

St Clair Insurance

Sheena Anderson

+19512840500

Ahh..you are right, St Claire Insurance. 

Thank you.

:cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated my original response with all the info.

I had a typo in the email for Sheena.

Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also use Sheena... at St. Clair Insurance...  Her dad is "Jeff The Insurance Guy" on here... 

I have 3 cars, home, RZR and Trailer all under them.  :thumbup:   

Insurance has gotten so ridiculously expensive now... all thanks to all these damn thieves we keep seeing posts about!!!  BUY SHIAT like the rest of us!! :nag:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice cars! I think state farm was the go to in AZ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used Arlene recently Good customer service

Arlene Evans

State Farm Insurance 
14144 N 100
TH ST STE B110 
Scottsdale, AZ   85260
 
480-948-8771 
480-767-8959 fax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I checked with Sheena and they can't write policies on cars worth over $50K. I currently have a request in with State Farm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BoostedBFD1 said:

I checked with Sheena and they can't write policies on cars worth over $50K. I currently have a request in with State Farm.

I think that is the problem. 50K or so is the top of the amount you can get. That is all I have my car insured for but I have had Allstate and was grandfathered in. I can't raise it. Maybe try Progressive? Are they the ones who insure classic and odd cars?

Good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found one that does off-road but haven’t called them yet to see what the limits of the policies are or if there is any.  It’s called wozencraft they have an office in havasu and Orange County 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hey Zak, have you tried buying cheaper cars?  Probably easier to insure....

Edited by evantwheeler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have mine insured through foremost, my farmers agent set it up. All they asked for was a bill of sale, not sure if they would need an appraisal on more expensive cars or not. Also it was much cheaper when my farmers agent set it up than when I emailed foremost directly (it’s still not cheap either) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also with st Clair.....after some shopping. They have done me right.

but, the general concense is that foremost is the only company writing new off road paper and there is a 30 k cap. Funny thing, when I was shopping there were several companies that wanted to act like they were players and drag you through the process then at the end claim they aren't currently writing policies. But the have a hell of a deal on my cars, house, etc. etc.....including aaa whom I was with. When I cancelled all the losers to join up with st Clair, they started that why are you leaving, we can cover that shit all over again.

good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had my sand car through progressive for 11 years with a $75k value. I got a letter from them last year that they were not renewing my rail since I had an undesirable vehicle. I think they got out of the sand rail game all together. Foremost was the only company I found that would cover the car with a $40k cap. I had a valuation done and they calculated the value at $42k to give me some wiggle room and Foremost denied coverage due to the value being over their policy limits. My agent got underwriting to add it to my current auto policy even though they don't write sand rails since is have squeaky clean driving record and have never had a vehicle claim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

State Farm.

Have been using them on my sandrail since 2004.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2019 at 6:38 PM, Drdune said:

I'm also with st Clair.....after some shopping. They have done me right.

but, the general concense is that foremost is the only company writing new off road paper and there is a 30 k cap. Funny thing, when I was shopping there were several companies that wanted to act like they were players and drag you through the process then at the end claim they aren't currently writing policies. But the have a hell of a deal on my cars, house, etc. etc.....including aaa whom I was with. When I cancelled all the losers to join up with st Clair, they started that why are you leaving, we can cover that shit all over again.

good luck

Same experience........Everyone tells you they can do it no problem and then in the end they can't. Very frustrating and a waste of my time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2019 at 4:12 PM, Glamis_for_life said:

I found one that does off-road but haven’t called them yet to see what the limits of the policies are or if there is any.  It’s called wozencraft they have an office in havasu and Orange County 

 

 

 

On 6/3/2019 at 4:15 PM, evantwheeler said:

Hey Zak, have you tried buying cheaper cars?  Probably easier to insure....

Well thats no fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wozencraft is the way to go. Great for boats and cars that are expensive. State Farm and progressive both cap at 50k. Unless grandfathered in. With wozencraft you put price (fair price of course) and send in pics. You just pay premium based on what you insure it for. They say it’s cash value, I have never actually filed a report so I don’t know, but if you insure for a 100k they suupposivily pay out the 100k.

Ask for jarnei Nunez  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...