Sign in to follow this  
matt86m

Gone! - 2 Free Sheds - Time sensitive!

19 minutes ago, POULE43 said:

You could also remove the doors / take a skill saw around center perimeter of the shed and cut them in half (use a 2x4 as a guide around for perfect straight cut) Then add 2X4s between studs top and bottom sections and put back together...…..a little caulk / paint and wala….FREE SHEDS!!!!

This would allow the shed to be moved with no crane...…. moved fairly easy  onto a flatbed trailer.....transported

If I had the room, these would have already been moved to my house and painted blue w white trim and housing all my RC cars / tools / holiday decorations ...etc in order to clear out valuable garage space

I WISH I HAD THE SPACE!!!!!!

:poule:

Dig out the slope some more!

35 minutes ago, POULE43 said:

You could also remove the doors / take a skill saw around center perimeter of the shed and cut them in half (use a 2x4 as a guide around for perfect straight cut) Then add 2X4s between studs top and bottom sections and put back together...…..a little caulk / paint and wala….FREE SHEDS!!!!

This would allow the shed to be moved with no crane...…. moved fairly easy  onto a flatbed trailer.....transported

If I had the room, these would have already been moved to my house and painted blue w white trim and housing all my RC cars / tools / holiday decorations ...etc in order to clear out valuable garage space

but it's FREE can't u put them in ur bedroom for a walk in closet .... :lol: 

4 hours ago, POULE43 said:

hmmmm, I can only go 5' or so at my house due to HOA. If I cut the height down to 5' would they fit through that garage opening? I could just leave the extra where it lays.

3 hours ago, spize909 said:

hmmmm, I can only go 5' or so at my house due to HOA. If I cut the height down to 5' would they fit through that garage opening? I could just leave the extra where it lays.

Go cut them like I said but at 4 feet 6 inches high / Lift em over the wall and add a roof at home …..tale the other halfs with the roof and salvage what you can...….I have 2ft wide / 8ft long and 6ft High ones on wheels just like these on my sideyard….holds TONS of Rubbermaid bins and paint cans...etc....Matt built these after he saw mine

Do it / this is a SCORE!!!

1 minute ago, POULE43 said:

Go cut them like I said but at 4 feet 6 inches high / wheel them thru Matts Garage /  add a roof at home …..tale the other halfs with the roof and salvage what you can...….I have 2ft wide / 8ft long and 6ft High ones on wheels just like these on my sideyard….holds TONS of Rubbermaid bins and paint cans...etc....Matt built these after he saw mine

Do it / this is a SCORE!!!

On 6/8/2019 at 2:46 PM, spize909 said:

Yes they would fit if we cut them down.

I have a GD'r who said he wants them so they may be taken. Should know today or tomorrow for sure.

Spoken for for now.

Ill report back Friday/Saturday.

Up Up and away

soh3.thumb.jpg.8aa55caaca5a2360e1d85140d0d5b177.jpg

soh1.thumb.jpg.126f468f23b095a735962922553fe5f2.jpg

soh2.thumb.jpg.f450ec708613e3d8d123ce9015464f1e.jpg

Gone!

Good seeing you again Tim!

shedsgone1.jpg

Nice gutters :bigrin 

3 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

Nice gutters :bigrin 

You bagging on my city?! Fountain Valley,,,,,Its a nice place to live.

5 hours ago, matt86m said:

You bagging on my city?! Fountain Valley,,,,,Its a nice place to live.

No, literally: nice gutters on your house mang. Jeez Louise. :bigrin 

9 hours ago, Rockwood said:

No, literally: nice gutters on your house mang. Jeez Louise. :bigrin 

:lol: thought you were talking about the street! 

Who is Louise?

11 hours ago, matt86m said:

:lol: thought you were talking about the street! 

Who is Louise?

She hawt