Jump to content
sausage450r

Punishing the payers in response to the takers

Recommended Posts

So anyone who goes to costco knows; you breeze through check out and wait in the bottleneck at the door to have the person draw a smiley face on your receipt. 

Well, my local walmart started this recently. Today being friday, there was quite a line. And I just walked right past the guy inspected all 1000 items in the old ladies cart at the front. He said, “hey sirrrrr” but i was gone. A guy that had just made it through the line commented to me, “i wish i had just done that”. I told him eff walmart, i paid, its not a club, im not gonna wait for their geriatric to look at my two items and my receipt, and most importantly, they wont chase down a thief, you think they are gonna chase down a paying customer? 

Pretty sad all us poor suckers are punished in so many ways for the fuc*tards in this country. When are we going to start beating the shit out of thieves, and making the drug atticts ruining our cities clean up or GTFO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nailed it, couldn't agree more.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What he said 

7B4EAC7E-24D3-4E43-ADF2-19B73079A568.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally agree ....... more BS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't stop, ever. Eff them, I stood in line and paid, now I'm leaving. I walk right past them. What are they going to do? Accuse me of stealing? Wife HATES it when I do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DEV'S RZR said:

What he said 

7B4EAC7E-24D3-4E43-ADF2-19B73079A568.jpeg

Is that yore Lexus?????

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like when the alarm goes off as you leave....I keep walking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DEV'S RZR said:

What he said 

7B4EAC7E-24D3-4E43-ADF2-19B73079A568.jpeg

more bs ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

WoW I don't shop at Walmart that often and this is the first I've heard of this crap, good for you by just walking past the line what's the point if everything in your cart is all bagged up, which brings me to something happening at Home Depot.

Yesterday around lunch time I made a run to HD and to my surprise there was one checkstand open in the lumber area that had a line all the rest were the self checkouts where now you have to scan all your own items with there scanning gun.

There's always been an attendant spotting you and I made a comment telling the lady attendant that I'll be charging HD for my time scanning and bagging my items as that's what you do over in the regular checkstand right ? and you receive an hourly wage right ? She didn't like my comment 😲

Oh and yes there was a line there as well due to most people don't have a clue what to do when they approach the self checkout section so now you have to wait for those individuals to be trained lol 😡

Edited by GROPER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the post for this subject.  The working/tax paying class in this country SHOULD refuse to acquiesce to the endless rules and red tape designed to control those who will never conform to societal norms. Example, we all only hear more about controlling gun access to legal honest citizens while nobody wants properly punish the a-hole lawbreakers who always have a gun don’t care. There will be no real punishment given to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, quaddaddy said:

Why do we have our statistics show in the left column ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I think Walmart should invest more money into REAL security guards who monitor REAL thieves while STILL IN the store, and who are also prepared to stop the type of AGGRESSIVE thieves shown in this video.  I'm wondering why Walmart security was missing in this video?

 

Edited by Phoenix7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Implement caning.

Bet this kid still shits himself whenever he sees a can of spray paint...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I don’t blame Walmart or any other stores for checking receipts at the door. Theft is rampant because there are no consequences for stealing anymore. Everything’s a  misdemeanor at best. I’ve been told that most times they won’t even arrest the person, they just give them a citation to appear. You can’t question or accuse a customer of stealing until they leave the store. And now  due to lawyers suing the stores on behalf of the thief, they rarely stop them outside the store. The employees are told to not even pursue a thief, for their own safety, and the stores liability. 

Then the Libtards running this state ban plastic bags, unless you want to pay for it. This just makes it that much harder to identify a thief or paying customer walking out the door. 

A minute or two of my time waiting to get my receipt checked is OK if I know it might help reduce theft.  

Edited by NIKAL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s like being at work, it’s the same as living in Ca. Let’s  inconvenience the majority  for the poor choices of the minority.  Let’s face it, the $15 security guard is better off not confronting the methed out tweeker stealing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not so sure that’s legal for Walmart to stop you at the door to check your receipt. It’s unlawful detainment or something like that. Club stores get away with it because it’s in the member agreement that you agree too but conventional stores it’s not ok. There have been lawsuits over this where the stores were found to have violated their customers rights as a citizen to not be unlawfully detained. It is a rather serious offense if you really wanted to battle it. Unless it’s clearly posted at the door you can legally just walk past them and tell them to eff off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed they had tracking things on the kitchen faucets in Home Depot yesterday........they look up baby formula and razors now......what next? eff*ing lawless society just keeps getting worse due to a complete lack of consequences, integrity and respect. Revolution is coming. Buy more ammo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

It’s like being at work, it’s the same as living in Ca. Let’s  inconvenience the majority  for the poor choices of the minority.  Let’s face it, the $15 security guard is better off not confronting the methed out tweeker stealing. 

We all know what the problem is. Its not black its not white, city or country. Its heroin and meth.  And it needs to stop. San diego does not have a homeless epidemic we have a drug epidemic. Its the core problem, the homelessness, theft, crapping on the sidewalk, shouting at invisible people, mental issues, its all the product of that root problem. 

Get that sorted out, and then deal with the douchebags that just dont wanna work or want to scam

And yes i do think its too much to ask me to be inconvenienced to wait. There are numerous tools available to them which they do not utilize. 

Edited by sausage450r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Mixed on this: don’t want to deal with inconvenience, but at the same time, all that theft is driving prices of everything up. 

Did I mention caning?

4364E1A6-1CFE-41C7-B07A-934AA736C64E.gif.77379e86087a5de2d23af44cd94239f1.gif

Edited by Rockwood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, NIKAL said:

I don’t blame Walmart or any other stores for checking receipts at the door. Theft is rampant because there are no consequences for stealing anymore. Everything’s a  misdemeanor at best. I’ve been told that most times they won’t even arrest the person, they just give them a citation to appear. You can’t question or accuse a customer of stealing until they leave the store. And now  due to lawyers suing the stores on behalf of the thief, they rarely stop them outside the store. The employees are told to not even pursue a thief, for their own safety, and the stores liability. 

Then the Libtards running this state ban plastic bags, unless you want to pay for it. This just makes it that much harder to identify a thief or paying customer walking out the door. 

A minute or two of my time waiting to get my receipt checked is OK if I know it might help reduce theft.  

I really like your post NIKAL.  I was 50/50 last night on where I stood on this issue because I was multi-tasking, but now I'm sure where I stand because of your post.

Furthermore, I would rather be the person who is POLITE to the receipt checker, but RUTHLESS to the carjacker in the parking lot.  When I go to Walmart, I'm NOT thinking about the politics of Walmart, I'm personally thinking about THE PARKING LOT, because I'm a very tactical thinker.

Edited by Phoenix7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I went to Sherwin Williams paint in El Cajon. I’m talking with the guy behind the counter, and while in there a guy & girl walk in. She is looking at paint chip samples and he is walking around looking at rollers, brushes masking tape dispensers etc.. As soon as the employee went behind the back counter to mix my paint , I noticed the girl walked out. A minute later the guy leaves, but on the wall where they guy was looking was a masking /drop cloth hand tool and it was gone! I told the employee, “ I think that guy just ripped off that masking dispenser thing”. He came out and said, Yep that Ass Hole just stoled it. He did not even walk out to see if they were still in the parking lot. That tool was almost $100. He said even if he watched him do it, he could not do anything, Company policy & it was not worth it.  He said he was going to adjust inventory and note it as stolen.

I was blown away that guy just walked in took the tool and walked out like he bought it! I wanted to chase him down, My adrenalin  was pumping. But the employee was saying it’s not worth it. He said it’s not just El Cajon, the Claremont store theft was really bad. 

Basically I could have had him mix my paint and just walked out with it and there is not much they can do. There’s something wrong with that, plus stealing needs to be a higher crime.  I can’t imagine how much theft must happen at Target & Walmart on a daily basis? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Call me crazy, but who are you to bitch about the way a private business wants to conduct their business?  Shop somewhere else if you don't like it! ( I've been to Walmart 2x in my life because its not my kind of shopping experience, but it's their choice to run it the way they want).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, NIKAL said:

So I went to Sherwin Williams paint in El Cajon. I’m talking with the guy behind the counter, and while in there a guy & girl walk in. She is looking at paint chip samples and he is walking around looking at rollers, brushes masking tape dispensers etc.. As soon as the employee went behind the back counter to mix my paint , I noticed the girl walked out. A minute later the guy leaves, but on the wall where they guy was looking was a masking /drop cloth hand tool and it was gone! I told the employee, “ I think that guy just ripped off that masking dispenser thing”. He came out and said, Yep that Ass Hole just stoled it. He did not even walk out to see if they were still in the parking lot. That tool was almost $100. He said even if he watched him do it, he could not do anything, Company policy & it was not worth it.  He said he was going to adjust inventory and note it as stolen.

I was blown away that guy just walked in took the tool and walked out like he bought it! I wanted to chase him down, My adrenalin  was pumping. But the employee was saying it’s not worth it. He said it’s not just El Cajon, the Claremont store theft was really bad. 

Basically I could have had him mix my paint and just walked out with it and there is not much they can do. There’s something wrong with that, plus stealing needs to be a higher crime.  I can’t imagine how much theft must happen at Target & Walmart on a daily basis? 

I agree that businesses need to be more aggressive in arresting thieves.  That's what I was trying to say yesterday when I posted the video of the guy loading a cart full of stolen stuff into his car.

The employee you saw today should not be working there if that was his response.

But I wouldn't recommend that you personally chase a thief.  You run the risk of getting shot or stabbed because most thieves carry a backup weapon.  Also since they didn't commit a violent crime, it could get complicated legally if there is a physical confrontation.

Edited by Phoenix7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we just got a nice increase in our health insurance last week. On my wife's B'day they are going to raise it $250 bucks a month! That's 3000 bucks a year!  WTF! It will now be 20 grand a year for 2 adults.

I think I'm going to switch over to being self insured. 10 years will be 200 grand in my bank account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Air450 said:

Well we just got a nice increase in our health insurance last week. On my wife's B'day they are going to raise it $250 bucks a month! That's 3000 bucks a year!  WTF! It will now be 20 grand a year for 2 adults.

I think I'm going to switch over to being self insured. 10 years will be 200 grand in my bank account.

20 grand a year just for the insurance alone sounds extreme.  Do you work for a company that helps contribute to the costs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...