onanysunday

Blake Wilkey country club assault

Wasn't it just a few years ago there was a thread here on GD ripping the kid a new a-hole for that video he made of himself "shreddy-ing" the streets of CA?   Now everyone likes him?

3 minutes ago, CHIZZLE said:

Wasn't it just a few years ago there was a thread here on GD ripping the kid a new a-hole for that video he made of himself "shreddy-ing" the streets of CA?   Now everyone likes him?

Please don't bring up the past,  This is a kinder more gentle GD.com we accept all around here or else you get the ban hammer.

16 minutes ago, CHIZZLE said:

When it is a 3rd world country or private property...nobody cares.

Downtown SD and people lose their minds   :lol:

2 minutes ago, CRUSTY said:

I'm kinda thinking that SD might fall into one of the aforementioned groups... :dunno:

1 hour ago, CHIZZLE said:

Yup, 

Jessica Chen  :love:

4 hours ago, CRUSTY said:

There's a difference?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, CRUSTY said:

Did he not get permission from the private property? Minor difference between filming your car hooning it up on private property  with permission from the owner and jumping your shit down residential streets and shredding some random office park’s landscaping...

Edited by Rockwood

18 hours ago, TD said:

Jessica Chen  :love:

image.png

Why does she look like a character from South Park?  :lol: That facial Expression...

15 hours ago, Rockwood said:

Did he not get permission from the private property? Minor difference between filming your car hooning it up on private property  with permission from the owner and jumping your shit down residential streets and shredding some random office park’s landscaping...

Of course it is different...the real question is which videos were better. Obviously they are all "Stagged" but which did the masses like more? Would be interesting to know. Who is his following: Gender, Income, Social Status, etc.

21 hours ago, Rockwood said:

If only we could tax the private clubs so that us less fortunate plebs can enjoy our fair share of, err, fairways.  The customers there can afford it, after all.

We have a free day once a year for the bottom feeding masses, requires delousing...

50 minutes ago, CRUSTY said:

image.png

Why does she look like a character from South Park?  :lol: That facial Expression...

Of course it is different...the real question is which videos were better. Obviously they are all "Stagged" but which did the masses like more? Would be interesting to know. Who is his following: Gender, Income, Social Status, etc.

I like this one more, but there was a certain level of entertainment watching people :nag: him as he "sends it" (ugh).  This was offset by the cringe of how I wouldn't want any of that to happen to me.  As BBB says "it's funny because it's not me." :bigrin 

20 minutes ago, BaBaBouy said:

We have a free day once a year for the bottom feeding masses, requires delousing...

Mighty white of you.

56 minutes ago, BaBaBouy said:

pfKDU.png

5 minutes ago, South Bay said:

pfKDU.png

Haha, Just watched this last night .....

35 minutes ago, onanysunday said:

Haha, Just watched this last night .....

Oh I gotta watch that....good looking out.

If yore not a National Lampoon fan...I'm not sure we can be friends   :js:

59 minutes ago, Legit Duner said:

OMG that guy is super cool.  WTF is that little boat he has?  I'm not a water sports guy (yet), but I would love to have one of those!

Jeff Spicoli

15 hours ago, Phoenix7 said:

OMG that guy is super cool.  WTF is that little boat he has?  I'm not a water sports guy (yet), but I would love to have one of those!

Beat you to death on rough water.