Chingon619

Got caught speeding

2 hours ago, Rockwood said:

DWA and your car stands out too much

Fiestas_Patrias_Parade,_South_Park,_Seat

:bigrin 

Damn! That's a 1985 Buick Regal Limited. Had one in high school around 1994' probably the reason I dropped out like an idiot of the day. Boy did I have fun. I wouldn't mind having another one someday.  

On 6/11/2019 at 7:25 AM, sausage450r said:

Delay delay delay. Keep getting extensions or delay and good chance chippie may lose his notes or miss court date

This. When getting pulled over do not indulge in to much conversation, just blend in and let him do his job. Have everything in order and ready to hand him. Don't say stupid stuff like, " I'll see you in court" or argue. Then delay as long as possible a year later he most likely will not even remember it.

9 minutes ago, Chingon619 said:

Damn! That's a 1985 Buick Regal Limited. Had one in high school around 1994' probably the reason I dropped out like an idiot of the day. Boy did I have fun. I wouldn't mind having another one someday.  

I don't understand the fascination with those vehicles, but as a Nissan enthusiast I do understand having odd taste.  :bigrin 

1 minute ago, Stugots said:

This. When getting pulled over do not indulge in to much conversation, just blend in and let him do his job. Have everything in order and ready to hand him. Don't say stupid stuff like, " I'll see you in court" or argue. Then delay as long as possible a year later he most likely will not even remember it.

Yep.  Goal being to prevent the "I'm gonna nail this moofer to the wall" syndrome in the cop.  He pulled you over, just be honest (without admitting guilt) and get out of there as soon as possible.

3 hours ago, Stugots said:

yep .... if ur a jerk or say u'll see him in court they'll make notes on back of the paperwork so they will remember u