Great post ! 

We have two labs, they are dogs not people.  These people with their BS support dogs are joke, they are always some little trendy rat dog. Crusty was spot on you would never see a real service dog on counter restaurant.  

Would you like to pet my Emotional Support Black Widow?

Her name is Charolette! :bag:

1 hour ago, dbart said:

Would you like to pet my Emotional Support Black Widow?

Her name is Charolette! :bag:

Saw a support snake at Target . Had a little "vest" on and everything.

People are nuts, plain and simple

Saw a support Llama get stuffed into an elevator once so they could get it to the second floor. People are dumb.

We take Goose with us (she's a dog, not a goose) pretty much everywhere in the winter, because she can stay in the car. We get her out at a couple of different places we like to eat at, but only if theres a table on the patio. She is a good dog, we like to have her with us, others like her too, and some others don't, which is why I have an 18" lead with a carabiner on the end to secure her to my chair at all times. She cant get in to anyone space, but theres enough room for her to not noose herself if someone does want to pet her. I probably leave her in the car 50% of the time if there is ever even a slight reason not to take her. 

I also cant not FREAKING stand the tiny under the arm rat dogs that Im seeing more and more of. How about the stupid strollers? Hard part is, my 5 year old loves animals and I have to figure out a way to divert her when she sees one. She has started saying stuff like, "Dad, I don't think that dog should be in here" now though, and it just warms my heart haha

So we put our house up for sale, so the first couple of times we had to leave for someone to look at the house, we took our Dog to the friendly places: Dog Park, Lazy Dog Café, and Lowes.  I had always made fun of the people that thought their dogs needs to be with them at dinner, or going to the Dog Park.  I tried to do it, I felt like the biggest loser ever. 

That being said, I have one of the most well behaved Dogs around, and he isn't an issue being in those places, it was me that has the issues with it.  DOGS ARE PETS,  so freakin annoying when people think their Dog is something I want to be around while I enjoy an Awesome Blossom.  I love Dogs, don't get me wrong, they just have a place they belong, and it isn't at Bars, Restaurants, or any place of business (including the work place).

And don't get me going with those expandable leashes, control your animals.  You can't control your animal when they are on those types of leashes.

And then there the people that think it is OK for their Dog to Shiat in my front yard, I clean up other Dog's crap almost every day...……………..rant over

8 minutes ago, Cookie said:

So we put our house up for sale, so the first couple of times we had to leave for someone to look at the house, we took our Dog to the friendly places: Dog Park, Lazy Dog Café, and Lowes.  I had always made fun of the people that thought their dogs needs to be with them at dinner, or going to the Dog Park.  I tried to do it, I felt like the biggest loser ever. 

That being said, I have one of the most well behaved Dogs around, and he isn't an issue being in those places, it was me that has the issues with it.  DOGS ARE PETS,  so freakin annoying when people think their Dog is something I want to be around while I enjoy an Awesome Blossom.  I love Dogs, don't get me wrong, they just have a place they belong, and it isn't at Bars, Restaurants, or any place of business (including the work place).

And don't get me going with those expandable leashes, control your animals.  You can't control your animal when they are on those types of leashes.

And then there the people that think it is OK for their Dog to Shiat in my front yard, I clean up other Dog's crap almost every day...……………..rant over

You need a cheap simple motion operated Game Cam.

Few dozen empty brown paper bags and a lighter..... :js:

tenor.gif

17 minutes ago, Cookie said:

I ride a bike on the "Strand" (a MUP) in Hermosa Beach almost every day.  Every week or so, without fail, some dog owner will be standing on the right side of the path with their dog to their left.  Dog then sees/smells something and darts out across the path because it's on an expandable leash.  In most cases I see it coming and react accordingly ("hey" or ring my bell),  but there have been a few close calls where unfortunately  the dog had to suffer slightly for its owners stupidity . . .

19 minutes ago, South Bay said:

I ride a bike on the "Strand" (a MUP) in Hermosa Beach almost every day.  Every week or so, without fail, some dog owner will be standing on the right side of the path with their dog to their left.  Dog then sees/smells something and darts out across the path because it's on an expandable leash.  In most cases I see it coming and react accordingly ("hey" or ring my bell),  but there have been a few close calls where unfortunately  the dog had to suffer slightly for its owners stupidity . . .

Years ago, roughly 20 or so, I was jogging on the boardwalk in Carlsbad with my 90lb boxer.  Same thing happen, old folks looking at the sunset and as I am coming up their little pocket dog ran out in front of us.  My boxer head butted that dog 4 ft, it made a loud scream, and we kept going never even looked back.

How do you guys feel about “shop dogs” or dogs that the business owner has chosen to have at or take to work with them?

7 minutes ago, RideSand said:

How do you guys feel about “shop dogs” or dogs that the business owner has chosen to have at or take to work with them?

They sound OK to me.  I would probably trust the shop owner a little more if he had a shop dog.  It would seem like a friendlier environment.

7 minutes ago, RideSand said:

That's thier business and totally thier choice. If you don't like it you don't have to do business there. Totally different then having someone's BS fake service dog sitting on a table people eat from. Besides I have yet to see a shop dog that wasn't a totally awesome dog.

9 hours ago, RideSand said:

If it wasn't in big bold letters on our lease I would bring mine in with me on days that I know I am not leaving the office.

The leasing agents maintenance guy is a couple suites down from us and last year during dune season I ran home grabbed the girls and loaded the truck but still had about an hours worth of work to do. So I left them in the truck windows down and put them in the shop with the swamp cooler on.  Well he walked down to raid the candy dish  and BS like he did from time to  time.  Well they started barking at him.  He reminded me of the clause in the lease, I told him they were in the truck and wouldn't be getting out.  Guessing he's not a dog guy, well the candy dish is empty now, guess I am not a candy guy.

On 8/6/2019 at 2:26 PM, CRUSTY said:

You need a cheap simple motion operated Game Cam.

Few dozen empty brown paper bags and a lighter..... :js:

tenor.gif

On 8/6/2019 at 2:12 PM, Cookie said:

Buddy has one of these:

Havahart 5277 Motion-Activated Animal Repellent & Sprinkler, 1 Pack, Green

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078HK12H8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_aM4sDb993XM7Z

Pointed towards his house so you have to be a couple of feet on the lawn before it goes off. 

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:49 PM, RideSand said:

Shop dogs are fine, but Dogs in an office environment annoy me.  And if they bark or stick their nose up my balls, then they need some training before they are a shop dog.

8 hours ago, Cookie said:

Shop dogs are fine, but Dogs in an office environment annoy me.  And if they bark or stick their nose up my balls, then they need some training before they are a shop dog.

wash ur balls ? 

hell our realtor that leases our units said we can't even charge a pet deposit if someone even says its a service dog.

family from cali moved here military, she has a supposed service dog with paperwork from a dr from puerto rico. realtor said we had to accept it as the law is written.

they are good tenants but jesus christ, everyone else has to pay double deposit with half not refundable pet deposit, we replace all carpet with that money when they move out.

probably will go no pets at all soon, ridiculous. and i hate pets in home depot or lowes. not only do i have to check myself out, i have to dodge your damn mutt going down the aisle.

when one tries to bite me, it will get a piece of black pipe to the head!!!

2 hours ago, I'm Sorry said:

wash ur balls ? 

In gravy. Duh. 

49 minutes ago, zilla68 said:

hell our realtor that leases our units said we can't even charge a pet deposit if someone even says its a service dog.

family from cali moved here military, she has a supposed service dog with paperwork from a dr from puerto rico. realtor said we had to accept it as the law is written.

they are good tenants but jesus christ, everyone else has to pay double deposit with half not refundable pet deposit, we replace all carpet with that money when they move out.

probably will go no pets at all soon, ridiculous. and i hate pets in home depot or lowes. not only do i have to check myself out, i have to dodge your damn mutt going down the aisle.

when one tries to bite me, it will get a piece of black pipe to the head!!!

I have a few good stories but I’ll just say this...... “your full of funkin shit about your PTSD and comfort dog!” Get overit

2 minutes ago, mike dee said:

I have a few good stories but I’ll just say this...... “your full of funkin shit about your PTSD and comfort dog!” Get overit

ur my dog......

3 minutes ago, mike dee said:

Are you saying PTSD is bullshit? 

4 minutes ago, Legit Duner said:

Are you saying PTSD is bullshit? 

Nope PTSD is real, have family members with it from the military, work etc. scary chit!!!  I Decided not to share my few good stories if you re- read my post.  Don’t spin the story Fock head.  And yes my few good stories involved some fakes.... 

13 minutes ago, I'm Sorry said:

ur my dog......

I heart ❤️ you 😂

17 minutes ago, mike dee said:

Nope PTSD is real, have family members with it from the military, work etc. scary chit!!!  I Decided not to share my few good stories if you re- read my post.  Don’t spin the story Fock head.  And yes my few good stories involved some fakes.... 

It was an honest question. It reads like you thought it was bullshit.

As far as the fock head comment. Eat a bag of diks....

20 minutes ago, mike dee said:

u stand over here

2 minutes ago, Legit Duner said:

It was an honest question. It reads like you thought it was bullshit.

As far as the fock head comment. Eat a bag of diks....

and u stand over here also ........ smack down 2019 GD.com