endobear

Inherited 3 flat bed semi trailers?

Posted (edited)

What the hell do i do with them. 2 40' and a 35'. Still waiting to see the titles to know  ecactly what they are but i do know the 35' is a 1964 or 68 Lufkin.

All are street legal as far as i know.  Was told they just put a ton of money into them to make the legal and nice a couple years ago. Been in indoor storage for at least 5 years as far as i can tell other than the one time a year they got used. They were used and set up for mobile bleachers. 

Are they worth anything complete? Hate to scrap them. Problem is they are a few hrs north of me and must be moved by the end of the month. Trying to get up there to get pics and put eyes on them in the next couple days.

WaitingIMG_0796.thumb.jpg.dd6b8d0a9102dd4d5989887bafb41c57.jpg on more pics and title info.

Im guessing they are old but super nice.

Resized_IMG_0798.jpg

Edited by endobear

Posted (edited)

40'ers are 1977 and 1992.  6100#

All 3 are registered until the end of the month.

Edited by endobear

I am guessing they will cost you more to move and store than they are worth.  

Our next-door neighbor is a mobile Grandstand company!, that has tons of them in their back lot, let me get a picture of one of their trucks and I’ll get you a phone number..... 

Ok got it ....

1234455B-C4C7-46C0-A46E-BD68FDECB67B.png

5A8E3C2C-923E-4DBB-B53E-F6676B58615F.png

Or.....

they could be THE new destination in the dunes next season....

Just now, RayClay said:

Or.....

they could be THE new destination in the dunes next season....

Bleachers at the swing set / volleyball court... 😉

Grandstands for the golf tourney? :)

2 hours ago, Sumsand said:

Our next-door neighbor is  THE mobile Grandstand company!, that has tons of them in their back lot, let me get a picture of one of their trucks and I’ll get you a phone number..... 

Fixed. They OWN the southwest US bleacher bizness.

Posted (edited)
On 6/14/2019 at 4:07 PM, ahipara 55 said:

Fixed. They OWN the southwest US bleacher bizness.

Yes !... when I sit my  FAT ass down in a bleacher seat !, I think of THEM !!!! ;) Or let’s call them to see if they buy grandstand trailers !!!! WTF Op ?....

Edited by Sumsand

Posted (edited)

Might be better off turning them back into stock flatbeds. If you cant sell them as is send me a pm.

Edit: Just wanted to say Ill give you numbers to some local owners of small trucking companies that would probably offer you something

for them, not trying to profit off u. Maybe a beer😎

Edited by spencerbuggy

Sand Drags

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:53 PM, spencerbuggy said:

Might be better off turning them back into stock flatbeds. If you cant sell them as is send me a pm.

Edit: Just wanted to say Ill give you numbers to some local owners of small trucking companies that would probably offer you something

for them, not trying to profit off u. Maybe a beer😎

Stripping them down isn't really an option. I cant strip them where they are at so id have to have them moved and stored somewhere else that I could work on them. Being so far away and not having any connections in Wyoming this could be difficult and start costing me money quickly.

Wife posted them on Craig's List. Have had some interest. If I don't get any serious offers by Friday, Ill hit you up. If you do end up helping me sell them I would be happy to give you a commission. +Beers.

Trailers are stored in Cheyenne by the way.

Lot of work and money to set those up. Would be nice if you found someone on CL that could use them.

1 hour ago, endobear said:

Stripping them down isn't really an option. I cant strip them where they are at so id have to have them moved and stored somewhere else that I could work on them. Being so far away and not having any connections in Wyoming this could be difficult and start costing me money quickly.

Wife posted them on Craig's List. Have had some interest. If I don't get any serious offers by Friday, Ill hit you up. If you do end up helping me sell them I would be happy to give you a commission. +Beers.

Trailers are stored in Cheyenne by the way.

Long shot but maybe Idaho Dunes RV would be interested in them?  They put on several events during the season and have plenty of storage space up there.

17 hours ago, onanysunday said:

Lot of work and money to set those up. Would be nice if you found someone on CL that could use them.

Yeah. Id hate to see them scrapped.

Most people that have shown interest want them complete.

Posted (edited)

I could see a local FFA, church, school or some non-profit using them. make a donation

Edited by DuneTrack-N

https://denver.craigslist.org/tro/d/denver-mobile-bleachers-on-35-and-40/6912732621.html

Been getting a couple calls and texts a day. Going to head up tomorrow and take some measurements and more pics. 

SOLD.   :)

On 6/17/2019 at 7:18 AM, pennywise said:

Sand Drags

YESSSS!!