Grease Monkey

It's Saturday 6/15/19 what are you doing this weekend?

Working today, helping mom tomorrow.

Work in a few :coors: here and there.

you all.have fun and be safe.

:gd:

:sail:

Fixing brand new junk 

234F0F5C-EB9D-4457-B600-BEED55F02284.jpeg

Working!

Taking mom and dad out for dinner later for Mother's Day/Father's Day combination.

Making these go vroom..

13D719C1-DAEB-4452-9990-87CD8F47D627.jpeg

Giving my  girl a little TLC. Then back home to do some chores and watching the U.S. Open. 

08966111-723D-47C9-96E1-B581D591940A.jpeg

CCAC21A3-E6D4-4657-9C21-DDA6B92EFF7F.jpeg

Downtown markets in Missoula.

IMG_1463.JPG

IMG_1465.JPG

IMG_1468.JPG

Posted (edited)

A little USPSA match at Rio Salado, a few beers, and set up the new patio furniture before a refreshing dip in the pool.  Great Saturday funday.

Edited by Kat-A-Tonic

Took my dad and brother golfing for Father's Day today.

Whole family is taking my grandfather to lunch tomorrow for Father's Day and his 91st birthday. 

Getting a lot of uninterrupted time for the next 2 weeks as the wife and kids flew out to Virginia yesterday to start their East adventure..ultimately finishing up in New York and Washington DC. 

For me lots of projects and MotorX!! 

Hanging out on East Coast at the 4H lacrosse tournament....... perfect weather and some incredible games!!!!!

go Mad Dog!!!!! Go Seabass!!!

DA6E0C09-7D30-4516-B35F-1AD29C53B246.jpeg

3DE404F6-EAAC-4922-98C4-01D03F7C7332.jpeg

DD60CD2B-9884-4010-97E2-A039A9BB6E37.jpeg

Eating!

KKburg2.thumb.jpg.f94e5ca75bb0afb9e632e37f4d7d80e1.jpg

KKburg5.thumb.jpg.cd0440f01cdb69305abd8179cf0c9d6e.jpg

You always show the good eats Matt86, love it. 

And, I Got major wood when Jim Nance , my Masters bromance, walked on to the announcers booth with Buck and Azinger.  The best there is. 

054CB24F-4948-47EC-8C6B-BBDB094F804A.jpeg

Fixed some sink plumbing issues.  Fixed a slow leaking tire on the wife’s car.  Went a picked up some bug spray and sprayed around the house.  Going over to the in-laws and having a Fathers Day party.  

Sorry IS, tried to delete one of my multiple same posts to your response and accidentally deleted yours also.  You were asking who?  

Jim Nance, the best there is. 

7D9B2016-5067-472A-BF11-5A56569378AD.thumb.jpeg.bd09f647951a020ed49f064250085ec2.jpeg

Watching DBacks baby.

Buddy of ours is getting married this evening, so we started partying last night. Today is getting everything ready.

20190615_152052.jpg

20190615_151846.jpg

Working 

2 hours ago, quaddaddy said:

7D9B2016-5067-472A-BF11-5A56569378AD.thumb.jpeg.bd09f647951a020ed49f064250085ec2.jpeg

Watching DBacks baby.

Take your shoes off, relax!

Watched my daughter walk across the stage today to earn her BA (Cum Laude) from UCLA. Proud dad moment. 

I need to back up a day..

Friday, I drove to Cherry Valley, took mama to the Lavender Festival.

No, not the same as the Pride parade.

Organic tacos, lavender beer, well, maybe it was the same as the pride parade.

Today, I'm sipping some single malt, I cooked up some hamburgers and fresh corn on the cob.

Yes, I've been to the farmers market.

And, last Tuesday, fresh never frozen Alaskan halibut. Yum.

Tomorrow, off to do some IT support up on Palos Verdes, after my father's day lunch.

DSC_6225.JPG

DSC_6236.JPG

I went to Home Depot and bought a shovel that I'm going to bring with me on sand dune trips.  One long time duner pulled out a shovel like this at Gordons Well in January when my trailer was stuck.  My goal is to help myself plus be ready to stop and help anyone else who looks to be stuck.

Then I noticed a big Fathers Day sale on tool boxes all along the front aisle.  After spending 20 minutes staring at one that had 200 sockets (for $100) but nothing to store them in, I finally found the one that I bought for $80.  This will solve the problem of having many sockets and wrenches scattered and lost from my son using them.  I'll make sure I keep an eye on THIS set.

ToolBoxAndShovel.jpg

Trimmed all the oaks and pines yesterday and dropped them off at the local free chipping event today. Played with the kids, watched a couple episodes of Chernobyl, just got home from a friends house from burgers pool and hot tub. Nice little Saturday.  Have to cut some 1/2” 304 .035 wall stainless tonight and bend it up And weld tabs on for a customer tonight. This will probably involve a few more coors lights and no doubt some neighborhood friends will stumble over when they see the flash of the tig welder

Posted (edited)

Just wrapped up my 40 year class reunion. Was good to see some old friends and touch bases. Life is cruising on by folks, don't procrastinate reaching out and saying hey to old acquaintances. Tomorrow may not arrive for some of us.

Edited by aceisback

44 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Trimmed all the oaks and pines yesterday and dropped them off at the local free chipping event today. Played with the kids, watched a couple episodes of Chernobyl, just got home from a friends house from burgers pool and hot tub. Nice little Saturday.  Have to cut some 1/2” 304 .035 wall stainless tonight and bend it up And weld tabs on for a customer tonight. This will probably involve a few more coors lights and no doubt some neighborhood friends will stumble over when they see the flash of the tig welder

That was a busy day!

6 hours ago, Sndsamplr said:

Sorry IS, tried to delete one of my multiple same posts to your response and accidentally deleted yours also.  You were asking who?  

Jim Nance, the best there is. 

I kinda miss Nick Faldo from the days when I used to watch all golf tournaments.  I always liked to hear what he had to say.