BigMac

what kind of modifications have you all done to your toyhauler?

i have a keystone fuzion wide body.my garage is 12'6' deep.if your looking into it from the outside in the right hand corner i have a chase and i loose some width and depth cuz of the stupid thing.so when i back in my x3  xrs i have to ratchet the rear in or else its to wide to fit all the way back.and im getting tired of doing it.so i took off the dimond plate to examen behind the wall.its crazy how much dead space i have back there.so im thinking of cutting it up about 48'' and then finishing it off.it wont look like factory as thay stopped the rubber matt and wall paper.but i can finish it off with dimond plate and when the can am is out i have a carpet i unroll for the kids so its lil more at home feel.wife is telling me not to touch it but i keep cracking open a corona at night and just staring at it thinking of ideas.just woundering how many have done mods to fit toy?

Here is a great thread that was started a while ago, lots of good info in it.

https://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?/forums/topic/152903-toy-hauler-modification/

Try to figure out a way to make it look good, then go for it!

Stugots did a complete interior remodel of his toyhauler, it came out great! I knew a guy who cut a hole in his garage wall so the nose of his buggy would go through and it would fit inside.

The thread Stugots linked to is a great one, lots of great ideas from a lot of people. It might take a while to read through that one!

2 hours ago, Stugots said:

Here is a great thread that was started a while ago, lots of good info in it.

https://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?/forums/topic/152903-toy-hauler-modification/

I forgot about that thread. No going back through it just  some great mods...

I used to look at the site for years before joining, I got so many ideas

So much good info on here  - 👍

Thanks started that years ago when I got my WW,

but modding the hauler is easy

I have only done to mine, listed below

New Stereo system with Furion, Winch Compartment in rear, moved Fuel station to passenger side, added Spare tank for Genny, added compartment doors to the side, added extended fuel hose, added compartment door over the Generator, replaced propane doors to slam latch door, added fold up couch in garage, added pop in tables

Things coming this year to the trailer, removing garage cabinets to race trailer cabinets, removing factory cabinets and putting in a sleeping loft like WW garage model, and adding 6'' to make the garage 16' to 16.6' then adding more floor compartments like the one in the rear, adding residential fridge, and adding TV in wall outside,  then should be done

pics off outside

IMG_7703.JPG

IMG_7706.JPG

IGPQ8686.JPG

Posted (edited)

IMG_7285.thumb.JPG.a49cb4ee66eedba52cb7660c7d164b86.JPGIMG_7285.thumb.JPG.a49cb4ee66eedba52cb7660c7d164b86.JPGfuel station

IMG_7458.JPG

IMG_7651.JPG

IMG_7652.JPG

IMG_7654.JPG

IMG_7680.JPG

IMG_7446.JPG

IMG_7452.JPG

Edited by J Alper

dual tanks

IMG_7330.JPG

IMG_7328.JPG