SCHMIDTY

Advertising posts

Posted (edited)

Is there a way for new advertising posts to show up as a "New Posts" ?  I know they used to, but now it appears as if the only way you'd ever see if someone posted a new item for sale was if you went specifically to the classified forum, and looked to see if anything new in there was listed.. Is this correct, or am I missing something? 

Edited by SCHMIDTY

^^^^^^    ????? no-one??

Stugots said in another thread that we tried a new feature/option and it is not working well for the For Sale section. It will be changed back soon.

We agree the way it works now is not ideal. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Kevin

28 minutes ago, CRUSTY said:

Stugots said in another thread that we tried a new feature/option and it is not working well for the For Sale section. It will be changed back soon.

We agree the way it works now is not ideal. 

^^^That's great!. As how it is now is less than ideal for many reasons.. I saw the other post you referenced, after  i started the thread.

Yes, we will be addressing it soon.  FNG in all his awesomeness tries some new features that come in some updates ,,,some stick and some don't. We love the dude for trying to make the board a better place for all but sometimes things just don't jive with the members.